47 replies to this topic

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 5358 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

I do not understand this problem. When you are in MyShop, your screen will only show the MyShop page. Of course you cannot move through portals while you are in MyShop mode.

Please make sure you do not use your MyShop inventory to store your items; if you overload your MyShop inventory, your items will disappear and we will not be able to get those items back for you. Make sure you take out your items from your MyShop inventory and not leave them there.

Items in My Shop have already disappeared and cannot be taken out. What should i do?

The name of the character is namizou

We are not able to retrieve these items for you. In order to fix your MyShop inventory to work again, all your items that have disappeared will be deleted since we cannot retrieve them. I will ask GM to fix your MyShop inventory. In the future, please never leave many items in your MyShop inventory; if you overloaded it with too many items, items will disappear from it forever and you lose them all. 

• monazou likes this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 5358 posts

Note to players:

Please do not post your problem to my patch note.

DM me for your problem; do not post them here.

Thank you.

LucasFP

LucasFP

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationBrasil
  • IGN:RinBR
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:400

Hi! When will be the next maintenance of december ? Ty :3

Suggestion : bring back AH cash points or at least bring back the galders sell on website <3

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 5358 posts

The maintenance is going to be a bit late this month because of bad dates between GM and me; I'm good with earlier dates but he could only make it on Dec 16, which is a Thursday (not our usual Friday day for maintenance). So we'll be doing next maintenance on Thursday, Dec 16th at the usual 6:00 a.m.

Regarding MS trading on AH, I wish we could bring it back, too, but at the moment, I'm not sure. 

• LucasFP and TreborJames1212 like this

TreborJames1212

TreborJames1212

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I would like to recommend auto-loot pets for next patch. Ninja Noxx and Lord Lycan please

Ok ~ aran, 2021-12-01

Any possibility we can get the level 1 auto-loot pet again Aran :3?

TreborJames1212

TreborJames1212

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Would like to see Big Santa head as either a MS item or event item. Big_Santa_Head.png

Make Santa_Bear.gif a pet :) (If not already a thing, then I'm sure its too late for this years holiday season lol)

White beard face acc. too please :) 

• hovado likes this

Rainyer

Rainyer

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationU.S.A
  • IGN:Ryan
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:2xx

If we could please see a way to get some innocent glasses please? :) 

Renier Lv 180 Gambler

Ryan Lv 2xx Scientist

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1325 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff
  • Level:400

Make Santa_Bear.gif a pet :) (If not already a thing, then I'm sure its too late for this years holiday season lol)

if it happens, then this pet needs a new name (Santa Bear is taken)

• Ghaspar likes this
Posted ImagePosted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chaos byte, chaos integer, dice, discovery