Photo

Patch Note 2021-07-09

- - - - - requi bopeep goodie bag rare con sale chaoss feather jp stone discount

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

mijoko1

mijoko1

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • IGN:iLoony
  • Class:Headshot
  • Level:400

Can u add ordanary key to the web myshop in bulks of 10 or 50? Same as repair powder

• Kaiba likes this

Kaiba

Kaiba

PVP King 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Can u add ordanary key to the web myshop in bulks of 10 or 50? Same as repair powder

You can do it in Manage Account then under Ordinary Key & Unusual Key

• mijoko1 likes this

mijoko1

mijoko1

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • IGN:iLoony
  • Class:Headshot

You can do it in Manage Account then under Ordinary Key & Unusual Key

Learn'd something new today haha thanks mate.

• Kaiba likes this

neonghost

neonghost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

lets bring back a new shield with attribute comp/stats :D

As I have stated several times already, we are not in the position to make new items now. I'm sorry, your suggestion for this new item cannot be considered.

~ aran

AlwaysXtut

AlwaysXtut

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • IGN:TooMany
  • Class:3.3
  • Level:7

I also want to suggest Chaos tower bytes exchange event. Maybe 100 bytes for 1 w/g elixir... etc. 

• AlwaysXtut, jjiang29, Rikimaru and 3 others like this

jjiang29

jjiang29

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • IGN:Joe Mama

100 would be way too easy tho.

I also want to suggest Chaos tower bytes exchange event. Maybe 100 bytes for 1 w/g elixir... etc. 

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 5323 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

Thank you for giving me an idea for future event. I'm not sure if we can put it in this upcoming patch because we already have an event planned in the item list already, but maybe for next event, but instead of elixir, maybe tempering gem. Idk yet, let's see if i could do something, but I think this is a potential good event.

But there are still some players who keep trying to bot in CT, so if we have chaos byte event, the honest players need to keep vigilant and warn players to stop botting if they see one, and if the warning is ignored, to report to us for ban.

Also, not all bytes can be used, so would appreciate if you guys could suggest type of bytes to use. Some should be at lower floors (for new/low level players) and some at higher floors (for older players; hopefully older players are kind enough to leave the lower level floors for the newer players who don't have high level chars yet).

• Kaiba, singhecks, D7jon and 1 other like this

jjiang29

jjiang29

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • IGN:Joe Mama

I think if we are to do the byte exchange, it should be the flat mob floors because those are the ones players will gravitate towards anyways to get the bytes most efficiently. I don't remember what number floors those are exactly though other than 62 and 44.  

morenadoll

morenadoll

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Collected these item suggestions from me and my friends for the upcoming patch~

a5eh0.jpg

Boxes:

Pavane Gift Box

https://board.playtr...7-31/?hl=pavane

Goomi Ribbon Box

Super Weapon Box

Wee Cora Box

Lucky Jade Box

Juris Box

Hats:

Tsubuichi Wig

Red Chocolate Ribbon
( big red ribbon )

Angel's Hat

Rose of Sharon

Red Frame Sunglasses

Wings:

Galaxia Fortuna Wings

Angel Robe Wings

Red Royal Cloak

Charlie's Angel Wings

https://oto.fandom.c...ies_Angel_Wings

Pets:

Rebecca on Vacation

Rebecca_on_Vacation.gif

Hope we get to see em next month~ Thank you!

Rose of Sharon cannot be equipped properly; will not be sold

Angel's Hat also cannot be equipped properly, will not be sold as well

Red Frame Sunglasses and Rebecca on Vacation are parts of a gacha set; will do this in future maintenance

The rest will be offered

~ aran, 2021-08-29

D7jon

D7jon

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Thank you for giving me an idea for future event. I'm not sure if we can put it in this upcoming patch because we already have an event planned in the item list already, but maybe for next event, but instead of elixir, maybe tempering gem. Idk yet, let's see if i could do something, but I think this is a potential good event.

But there are still some players who keep trying to bot in CT, so if we have chaos byte event, the honest players need to keep vigilant and warn players to stop botting if they see one, and if the warning is ignored, to report to us for ban.

Also, not all bytes can be used, so would appreciate if you guys could suggest type of bytes to use. Some should be at lower floors (for new/low level players) and some at higher floors (for older players; hopefully older players are kind enough to leave the lower level floors for the newer players who 

thank you for considering the byte event, i think it would be a good hunting event just like the royal jelly, and it actually might get the old and new players farming and playing again. if this could be done i think it should be done on the fl20 for black, fl 26 for green, fl38 for white, fl44 for pink, fl56 for amethyst, fl 62 for white&green and on fl 72 i think should be something different because not everyone can kill there. but hopefully this helped

• Rikimaru and singhecks like this

catchme

catchme

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello
Do you remember the cape [Charlies Angel Wings]?
I like that design, so I'll request it.
Thank you !

Ok
~ aran, 2021-08-29

GraddyKing

GraddyKing

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • IGN:GraddyKing
  • Class:Mercenary

Collected these item suggestions from me and my friends for the upcoming patch~

a5eh0.jpg

Boxes:

Pavane Gift Box

https://board.playtr...7-31/?hl=pavane

Goomi Ribbon Box

Super Weapon Box

Wee Cora Box

Lucky Jade Box

Juris Box

Hats:

Tsubuichi Wig

Red Chocolate Ribbon
( big red ribbon )

Angel's Hat

Rose of Sharon

Red Frame Sunglasses

Wings:

Galaxia Fortuna Wings

Angel Robe Wings

Red Royal Cloak

Charlie's Angel Wings

https://oto.fandom.c...yal_Cloak_Wings

Pets:

Rebecca on Vacation

Rebecca_on_Vacation.gif

Hope we get to see em next month~ Thank you!

You accidentally double posted the same links for Red Royal Clock Wings & Wee Cora Box <3 

• morenadoll likes this

GraddyKing

GraddyKing

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Also, not all bytes can be used, so would appreciate if you guys could suggest type of bytes to use. Some should be at lower floors (for new/low level players) and some at higher floors (for older players; hopefully older players are kind enough to leave the lower level floors for the newer players who don't have high level chars yet).

Love this idea!

morenadoll

morenadoll

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

You accidentally double posted the same links for Red Royal Clock Wings & Wee Cora Box <3 

ty graddy!

• GraddyKing likes this

staysimple

staysimple

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Do you think we could have an event for daily coupons? Kind of like the Royal Jellies for CF's? Also an event for 2nd Anniv. Boxes?

Edit: Also, how about using compound wastes as a form of currency? Just an idea

Daily coupons will be included in upcoming exchange event

2nd anniv boxes ~ for future consideration

Compound wastes as a form of currency = to replace galders? No, we cannot replace galders. Also, we cannot have more than one currency in game.

~ aran, 2021-08-29

AlwaysXtut

AlwaysXtut

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • IGN:TooMany
  • Class:3.3
  • Level:7

to avoid botting, we can avoid the bytes at ct 44,62,72... etc the crowded areas. but you may need to lower the exchange ratio to 50 bytes for 1 amethyst, temper gem... etc...etc...    

• Rikimaru likes this

Sunnibunny

Sunnibunny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I'd like to suggest Bath Towel WT hat as an event reward or MS item <3 Been wanting it for aaages but never gotten my hands on one!

Ps. ty for all the amazing work you do on the game QQ <3

- Tely / Sunniva

Will be sold in myshop

~ aran, 2021-08-29

• staysimple and GraddyKing like this

Rikimaru

Rikimaru

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • IGN:Ungrateful
  • Class:Snotty Kid
  • Level:GrowinUp

Hi!
I would like to suggest Mad Ray Pet and Arins Beret. 

Thank u!

Ok for both

~ aran, 2021-08-29

ONfJ52c.gifp8UtYi0.gifAyKJczm.gif

GraddyKing

GraddyKing

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Any chance you can add in the next patch the black legendary spicy pet or a skin of it?  :wub:  

We only have Rex Raptor pet that is black.

I'll put it in the list.

~ aran, 2021-08-29

PinkMango

PinkMango

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

I'd like to suggest for next update, Mini Devil Wings [3] - Lv.250:

I couldn't find the direct link, the way i will put the link of path update that had this item in the past : https://board.playtr...ote-2019-08-09/

and Baby Arch Angel Wings lvl.200: https://oto.fandom.c...rch_Angel_Wings

And finally, my suggestion for the next event would be Star tears as a reward.

By. Seven2u

Mini Devil Wings & Baby Arch Angel Wings ~ ok

Star tears ~ will be offered in the future, maybe under chaos byte event

~ aran, 2021-08-29

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: requi, bopeep, goodie bag, rare con sale, chaoss feather, jp stone discount