skill sheep shard of glacier mechanics

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

litletrickster

litletrickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hey guys I'm a fairly haxx sheep and am hoping to do ED and Koiosu but as someone very far away from america I am unable to pull of glacier+thunderbolt which is the main damage dealer of water elec sheeps. Would there be any possible ways to deal with these latency issues(Moving not included) in order to do Glacier+thunderbolt? I've been running with Glacier+Tesla Field but it only gets me so far and I already have very strong equipment.

Perhaps the management would find that extending the duration of shard of glacier would be beneficial? After all I doubt I am the only one with this problem and it would be nice for water/elec sheeps with poor latency to pull of their main combo and a few extra seconds would probably not really be that exploitable. Aside from that any suggestions for me in order to help with this would be very appreciated.

AlwaysXtut

AlwaysXtut

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • IGN:TooMany
  • Class:3.3
  • Level:7

usee wtfast or pingzapper

• HirotoSenpai likes this

litletrickster

litletrickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

usee wtfast or pingzapper

Any free alternatives?

Nesuki

Nesuki

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • IGN:Nesuki
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:135

Not that i know of, however pingzapper has a free trial that lasts a week, use that to be able to beat Koiosu within the week

Make sure to set the tunnel selection settings to US West/New York

Killua

Killua

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • IGN:Dannyx1
  • Class:Priest
  • Level:400

Any free alternatives?

Just as nesuki suggested, pingzapper has a trial of 1 week, when your 1 week is up you can simply re-register and have another free week. this is what some players are doing.

When registering the only downside is your going to register a new steam account every 1 week aswell. Other than that you can have unlimited access to pingzapper. 

4Y4f4j6.png

litletrickster

litletrickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Not that i know of, however pingzapper has a free trial that lasts a week, use that to be able to beat Koiosu within the week

Make sure to set the tunnel selection settings to US West/New York

Would a VPN work?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skill, sheep, shard of glacier, mechanics