rena88

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • IGN:Soliel
  • Class:Primadonna
  • Level:228

Hello Tricksters! I have not logged into the game for almost four years! Personal drama for the last several years (including someone who thought I played too much even though I was balancing it with my other obligations) pushed me away. But things are much better and I find I'm VERY much missing this game. Is anyone willing to give me a small rundown on things that have changed? It doesn't have to be everything by any means. Just the major stuff. Hope to see everyone soon!

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1000 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Hiroto
  • Class:All
  • Level:400

Hello Rena! Welcome back to PlayTrickster! I hope you have a great time here with us. 

Well I do not know exactly what you want to know. Let me give you a few infos, hope they will help:

• If it is about the same situation it is pretty fine. You can easily get levels from quest or grinding system (killing mobs in a few specific places like count blood trial 1 or chaos tower for example);
  • If it is about the game economy: galder is always a problem ~~ BUT you can definately find ways to get it. We host montly events that give fuses or other items that can be sold by galder or cash to other players. Using those events you can specially get Miliage Points which is a type of point used in Auction House. The fastest and easiest way to get galders would be drilling AFK at tapasco mine 2 but you would need an amount of cash to start using it since driller boy is a "paid" service. You can also hunt bosses for Uniques and sell them to others. It would give you a nice amount of galder or MS point but remember that unique is an extremely rare item as the name says;
  • About the community: We have a good number of players around every single day. My tip for you is: find a good guild. Trickster is really nice to play with a group of friends. Playing it alone you might get bored in a few days or weeks;
  • About PVP: right now we do have a PVP community. I am not part of it so I can not say too much about it. I have seen them around talking and having wars. It seems fun so if it is something you like: enjoy it;

I think that is it what I can tell you since I do not know what you want to know in specific. Let us know here if you are curious about something else. 

Enjoy the game and always DM us in case of any problem or doubt.  :D 

• Draicker likes this

parte.png

parte_2.png

rena88

rena88

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Thanks for the info~ ^_^

I have a, what I feel like, is a stupid question. I used to have quite a few pairs of wings before when I played. Now I can't find them...Were they taken out? Or did something potentially happen to my account while I was gone?

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1000 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Hiroto
  • Class:All
  • Level:400

I am not really sure. Could you give us more information? What wing was it? Name? How does it look like? You can also check in Auction House warehouse if you can find It there. Maybe you can see it there but not In-Game due to inventory glitch. You can also have changed it to another account so check it using AH Log. Also be sure that you didn’t deposit it. Items do not disappear for no reason. We had a single wing removed from the game which was removed this month. You can check it’s name in the patch note.

parte.png

parte_2.png

rena88

rena88

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

I'm about 95% sure I had Blue Butterfly Wings at some point. I remember saving up to buy those and now I can't find them...