• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationSTL Ladue <3
  • IGN:SakuraaYunaMitsuyoii
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:187

I am posting this thread to report A Hacking player: Physique

I was playing PvP in Battlefield of Garden against them, and his performance was quite odd.

Although he was guildless, he was in a party with korean and brazilian players, which makes me think he could be the korean that hacked the hair dye Poppuri bear not too long ago.

This is a list of what I could observe about his PvP gameplay as a Duke with 35k Sacred Oath (230K~ HP), no Dodge Master -- only Mana Reflector and Sumo Suit. 

He was:

- Dodging all of my Arrow Rush as a 3000 LK Soul Master -> He has more than 3000 LK.

- Ignoring my Undine and Raion's Blessings' damage, which were supposed to deal 15k and 5-7k respectively with the set I was using (about 1500% water attr. was required for the 15k Undine's) -> Blessings did not do more than 4k and 1-2k on him. This could be because of his high LK, but could also mean super high MD and Elemental Resist.

- Doing 160-170k crit One Pair and 80k crit Aura Shatter, without Dodge Master. My friend who's the highest HV on the server tested this, and that much damage requires about 5700 HV and 28K AP, as well as getting the perfect RNG from Lady Luck for One Pair. That crazy amount of HV and AP is only obtainable using scrolls, fortune and Dodge Master. -> He has about 5700 HV and 28K AP, while also having 3000+ LK and 230K HP.

- 100% hitting other charms and powers: charms who probably had around 2-2.5k HV and powers with 1k HV. -> He has over 2.5k AC.

So putting all this in together, that would make a Duke with 230k HP, 3k+ LK, 5.7k+ HV, 28k+ AP and 2.5k+ AC. All of this without using Dodge Master, Aura of Luck, Wedding Buff, Eagle Eye, Pumping Heart or scrolls.

RAW FOOTAGE:

https://www.youtube....h?v=m-c2KvHl704

f732b14729c1480a712f5ce6500c8e59.gif

55ac51fdcd2229ec45f13a5b9d68dc22.gif

• Placebo, Fang, Elkie and 1 other like this

ezgif-6-bf69cd86d2e8.gif

ClowntheClowns

ClowntheClowns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I thought that one of  gms characters. hehe honk

• Sidon likes this

Killua

Killua

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • IGN:Dannyx1
  • Class:Priest
  • Level:400

First of all, theres really no need to bug the forums about pvp issues. It has always brought drama and negativity to the forums.

1- Your friend isnt the highest hv in the game right now. highest HV belongs to the player your mentioning and acantus.

2- What your saying makes completely no sense, even if he was exploiting a bug. he still wouldnt have enough slots in his gear to have 230k HP, 3k+ LK, 5.7k+ HV, 28k+ AP and 2.5k+ AC.

3- You didnt show your lk in the video, for all we know you were using low LK. even if you werent using low LK. he can get oath and then switch to his LK set or one of his other sets

4- You are your team are always ahead on bug abusing.

Anyway, if aran or the mods need to see anything from this guy ill be glad to help other than that you should probably never go to pvp again if you are going to complain about someone having better gear than you.

• Ghaspar, Rikimaru and xAkemi like this

ONfJ52c.gifAyKJczm.gifp8UtYi0.gif

daeyeopjei

daeyeopjei

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

'Although he was guildless, he was in a party with korean and brazilian players, which makes me think he could be the korean that hacked the hair dye Poppuri bear not too long ago.'

LMAO.

Stop stereotyping and being a racist. Thanks.

I am a friend of him and this is what he says.

" I have all kinds of equips for every stats. I do put them in quickslots during a war, so I can change them instantly when I tried to attack a specific character. I have spent a lot of money on this game to make a perfect character. You can see how many hours I spent on every events including drilling all day. I have bought tons of compounding items to achieve this level. I am a just normal player who doesn't hesitate spending money on games because it is my joy. If you are accusing me because I am stronger than you, you need to find a better hobby. I don't know why people in your team being so racist against korean & brazilian players all the time. You don't have to comment or write a racist and offensive chat while battling in games. If Aran wants to see and go through my account, I definitely have no problem because I know I am innocent. But this is tiring and makes me feel disgusted whenever you try to find any way to ban or attack me personally. I have uploaded multiple videos of character 'physique' because I wanted to show off what I have achieved. If I was abusing the system, why would I do such thing?"

https://www.youtube....ObfPWFKaJvXb_fg

• Killua likes this

ONfJ52c.gif98e19c4a9b6a1c71b8a1f76dbdb32c30.gifAyKJczm.gif

Rikimaru

Rikimaru

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • IGN:Julyson/Julyetta
  • Class:Gladiator/Champion

Although he was guildless, he was in a party with korean and brazilian players, which makes me think he could be the korean that hacked the hair dye Poppuri bear not too long ago.

That commentary is just annoying....spread your poison in pvp, not here. 

• Grimoire, Killua, Sidon and 3 others like this

ONfJ52c.gifp8UtYi0.gifAyKJczm.gif

Killua

Killua

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

'Although he was guildless, he was in a party with korean and brazilian players, which makes me think he could be the korean that hacked the hair dye Poppuri bear not too long ago.'

LMAO.

" I have all kinds of equips for every stats. I do put them in quickslots during a war, so I can change them instantly when I tried to attack a specific character. I have spent a lot of money on this game to make a perfect character. You can see how many hours I spent on every events including drilling all day. I have bought tons of compounding items to achieve this level. I am a just normal player who doesn't hesitate spending money on games because it is my joy. If you are accusing me because I am stronger than you, you need to find a better hobby. I don't know why people in your team being so racist against korean & brazilian players all the time. You don't have to comment or write a racist and offensive chat while battling in games. If Aran wants to see and go through my account, I definitely have no problem because I know I am innocent. But this is tiring and makes me feel disgusted whenever you try to find any way to ban or attack me personally. I have uploaded multiple videos of character 'physique' because I wanted to show off what I have achieved. If I was abusing the system, why would I do such thing?"

https://www.youtube....ObfPWFKaJvXb_fg

Well you heard it here first so its better to end the topic now. he said he has no problem if aran looks through his account.

Now that this is over you might have to upgrade your gear so everytime you die to someone you dont come crying to the forums.

Here is a list of items currently I have no use of maybe you will find some hax to your standards and use them.

https://playtrickste...ll_id=100137184

YuunaUwU

YuunaUwU

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationSTL Ladue <3

First of all, theres really no need to bug the forums about pvp issues. It has always brought drama and negativity to the forums.

1- Your friend isnt the highest hv in the game right now. highest HV belongs to the player your mentioning and acantus.

2- What your saying makes completely no sense, even if he was exploiting a bug. he still wouldnt have enough slots in his gear to have 230k HP, 3k+ LK, 5.7k+ HV, 28k+ AP and 2.5k+ AC.

3- You didnt show your lk in the video, for all we know you were using low LK. even if you werent using low LK. he can get oath and then switch to his LK set or one of his other sets

4- You are your team are always ahead on bug abusing.

Anyway, if aran or the mods need to see anything from this guy ill be glad to help other than that you should probably never go to pvp again if you are going to complain about someone having better gear than you.

1. Irrelevant to the thread.

2. Correct, what I'm saying probably makes no sense to anyone. Doing 170k One Pair and 80k Aura Shatter without using Dodge Master.. yeah, that makes no sense. Number of slots doesn't matter if you can cheat your stats, or simply have a GM tier item that gives +10000 to each stat.

3. Except I did show my LK. As you can see on the video, I was fully scrolled and my blessings did the damage corresponding to the LK I was using. Later on I will edit this post with the exact LK amount showing my blessing damage being the same as shown on the video.

4. Irrelevant to this topic again.

LMAO.

How am I being racist? 

Anyways, what you're stating about the multiple gear on quickslots, that would still require rebuffing to achieve such high stats. My buffalo friend who had 4.5k AC on couldn't hit you even without Dodge Master. Who are you trying to fool?. And I'm okay with you taking things more personal, but don't worry about my hobbies. You shouldn't care about that.

ezgif-6-bf69cd86d2e8.gif

YuunaUwU

YuunaUwU

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationSTL Ladue <3

double post 

ezgif-6-bf69cd86d2e8.gif

Killua

Killua

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

I mean you saying my point was irrelevant, then why did you mention your friend being top hv? that doesnt contribute anything to the topic...

Reports like this are best made to the admin on messages you wont gain anything by publicly shaming a god amongst men like physique.

Maybe you are the one cheating for all we know and since ur throwing accusations we might as well.

Buy my gears or go upgrade ur gears.

YuunaUwU

YuunaUwU

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationSTL Ladue <3

I mean you saying my point was irrelevant, then why did you mention your friend being top hv? that doesnt contribute anything to the topic...

Reports like this are best made to the admin on messages you wont gain anything by publicly shaming a god amongst men like physique.

Maybe you are the one cheating for all we know and since ur throwing accusations we might as well.

Buy my gears or go upgrade ur gears.

1. How is what I mentioned irrelevant? It was to show everyone the amount of HV and AP required to have the same damage as the hacker did.

2. Ok

3. Alright, go ahead and prove that point

4. Irrelevant to the thread

Anyways, the stuff you guys are saying can actually be debatable. (switching gears at the speed of light, which would take 0 ping as well as 20+ fingers doing the job, with perfect synchronization)

But I would really like to know, how is he doing that much damage without a single HV buff?

ezgif-6-bf69cd86d2e8.gif

Killua

Killua

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

1. How is what I mentioned irrelevant? It was to show everyone the amount of HV and AP required to have the same damage as the hacker did.

2. Ok

3. Alright, go ahead and prove that point

4. Irrelevant to the thread

Anyways, the stuff you guys are saying can actually be debatable. (switching gears at the speed of light)

But I would really like to know, how is he doing that much damage without a single HV buff?

1- Irrelevant to the thread
2- Irrelevant to the thread
3- Irrelevant to the thread
4- Irrelevant to the thread

We will be ignoring you since ur clearly looking for drama. Keep pvp stuff in pvp. cya

• YuunaUwU likes this

YuunaUwU

YuunaUwU

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationSTL Ladue <3

Please I ask the mods not to lock or hide this thread. Hopefully we can discuss things further and have a final resolution that we all know about, because this affects me and many other players, making the game plain unfun. This is not just PvP stuff.

I am going to ignore all the posts that don't bring evidence of whether Physique is cheating or not, which is the topic this thread is about.

Thanks

ezgif-6-bf69cd86d2e8.gif

Sidon

Sidon

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationWA state
  • IGN:Sidon
  • Class:kos
  • Level:400 inc

Please I ask the mods not to lock or hide this thread. Hopefully we can discuss things further and have a final resolution that we all know about, because this affects me and many other players, making the game plain unfun. This is not just PvP stuff.

Thanks

How does it affect you and many other players?
Just don't go to PvP, problem solved.

Honestly, I can't believe you would post something like this because you are getting rekt in PvP.

It's childish at best.

• Killua and xAkemi like this

Tenebrae

Tenebrae

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationTemple of darkness
  • IGN:Tenebrae
  • Class:Centurion

Interesting.. if I may chip in, I would like to know if Physique was even buffing dodge master at https://www.youtube....e=youtu.be&t=79 (timestamped)

every other charm had dodge master except his. This is what is dodge master looks like when its been buffed on top of your charm's head. He's the only one without it.      LlHEHkC.png

Can a full AP set on a charm even doing 100k+ OP without dodge master? I am extremely impressed if he's doing all that damage without it.

• gutyoh likes this

Dong

Dong

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

tFhurlv.gif

danoam

danoam

Count Blood's Butler

• Members