• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

gutyoh

gutyoh

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

would it be possible  getting a koiosu boss pet? or at least a koiosu pet skin? :D thanks

Edit: I would also like to suggest if it's possible, adding a "Special Earthquake Blade Skill" for Pure Bunny (Champion) since Chi Release aoe is small and it makes champions really slow to grind

• lexie0898 and Rikimaru like this

Seraphiz

Seraphiz

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBrasil/Chile
  • IGN:Serapheroth
  • Class:Priest
  • Level:2xx

Suggestion:

-Zone Set tradable 

- and could add Queen Odinea Box(not the pet) and Princess Odinea Box?

http://www.mytrickst...ueen_Odinea_Box

http://www.mytrickst...cess_Odinea_Box

Ty for you time :D

godlekzaaa

godlekzaaa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationThailand
  • IGN:godlekzaaaa

1.12 The EXP & TM for Shadow Quests: Eclipse – The Story of the Gods are changed back to their original amount

In Patch Note 2016-03-24, we reduced Eclipse’s EXP & TM (numbers in red below) because we changed the quests to a daily quest, instead of once-in-a-lifetime quest.

However, starting from Azteca Town onwards till Tapasco, Eclipse only appears on certain time only for each town, i.e., only when Harkon Sanctuary opens.

(For Blooming Cora, Paradise, Megalopolis, and Abyss, i.e., towns where there are no Harkon sanctuaries, Eclipse appears all the time).

Therefore, a player is most likely unable to do all of Eclipse quests every day because of time.

Thus, it is useless to reduce the EXP & TM amount.

Therefore, the quests a kept as daily quest but the EXP & TM are changed back to their original amount as follows:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

why i can't see npc?

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1000 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Hiroto
  • Class:All
  • Level:400

why i can't see npc?

Those NPCs  can be seen once you use Mind eyes.

parte.png

parte_2.png

YuunaUwU

YuunaUwU

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationSTL Ladue <3
  • IGN:SakuraaYunaMitsuyoii
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:187

Suggestion:

Can you make it so fusing pets shows the image pet's name?

example:

fusing Ice Boy (stat pet) with Ice Cone(image pet) -> fused pet is Ice Cone, with the name Ice Cone.

,,, thx

,YunaS2

• hyokuanime likes this

ezgif-6-bf69cd86d2e8.gif

loleveborylol

loleveborylol

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Skill Change Suggestion

I would like to ask you if possible to change the time of the Skill Sixth Sense

Skill Name: Sixth Sense

0D7fdZT.png

[a] Please change the duration time from 120 seconds -- > 180 seconds for Master level.

[b] Please change the time information inside the card:

xIr9j7o.png

Sixth Sense (Lv. Mastered) = Duration: 120 seconds  -- > 180 seconds

Reasons why the suggestion can be good:

- When we are in fiesta or CT 62 we can focus on attacking the monsters for longer.

Info on negative effects:

- I believe there is none because the time will only be changed. As in other skills that last 180 seconds this will not harm.

Thx

• Ghaspar and Dong like this

Seraphiz

Seraphiz

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBrasil/Chile
  • IGN:Serapheroth
  • Class:Priest
  • Level:2xx

Hi, I would like to make some suggestions for Harkon Defense or Harkon Protector, whatever. Harkon_Statue_icon.gif
It’s one of the few modes in the game that requires team work. It is not valued by all and occurs at inconvenient times. I hope that you can read and take into consideration some suggestions that I will be presenting if possible.

1. EXP: Allowing the HD mobs to give 2X EXP or have an EXP boost during the entire HD, like Fiesta Zone BOOST.

Reason: HD is an event that gives a relatively "good" amount of EXP but only in boss mode. The other mode have the same amount of monster but with low level so, the xp isn't too good.

A boost in HD will be good because, in the beginning, there are only a few monsters. If the HD is full, the EXP would then be well divided. On the other hand, if the HD is empty, we would not be able to reach the apex of HP. For that reason, we would not be abusing the level up system when participating in HD. Basically, it is a sort of compensation for doing HD.

2. Shards: From what I am aware of, there exist three modes of HP: assault, gloom and boss.

• Assault: The majority of HD participants dislike this mode. In order to obtain any shards, we would have to participate in HD for around 12 minutes(the HD only have 20minutes). If there is a lack of participants, it would be merely a loss of time. I have noticed people quitting HD just to avoid doing this mode(when there is a lack of participants only).
  • Gloom: This is the mode where people wonder and say: “could this be the Boss mode?” as mini bosses appear at earlier stages of HD.
  • Boss: This is the mode that everyone loves. There is a higher possibility of obtaining shards in this mode. Its a good mode anyway. And there isnt Warepot to explode in our face. The only anoying thing is that Scylla with Magic Resist

So, is it possible to allow common monsters to drop shards?
For example:

• Gorgon_Shard.gif Gorgon shard: obtainable from Gloom Warrior and Guardian of Power 
  • Charybdis_Shard.gif Charybdis shard: obtainable from Gloom Doll and Kira of Sense  
  • Scylla_Shard.gif Scylla shard: obtainable from Gloom Queen and Lucia of Charm
  • Hecate_Shard.gif Hecate shard: obtainable from Gloom Trich and Sphinx of Magic
  • Chronos_Shard.gif Chronos shard: All mobs exept Warepot Ghost

All shards with less drop rate in common monster than usual, maybe the same % of this suggestion in the past for Hecate/Scylla/Gorgon/Charybdis Shards

Spoiler

For Chronos Shard the % could be less than the others.

The reason is: increse the shards in game and motivate people to do HD with the posibility of drop shard in all mode.

3. Winner Prize Harkon_Statue_icon.gif: The first place on the damage rank receives a stargazer bonus.
However, this bonus is ridiculous and insufficient as it is better than Gaia bonus only by one point. It seems that it is a lot easier to get Gaia instead of the Harkon Protector fortune bonus. I will not be asking for prizes such as compound items, gm tickets, etc. I have read other suggestions that were presented in the past and am aware of the answer to these suggestions. So I would like to ask if it is possible to increase the first place bonus by 15%~20% and the other places with an increase of 25%?

The reason for asking a higher increase in lower ranks is because of the fact that HP requires teamwork and the actual prize looks like consolation prize than a PRIZE to defeat Chronos.

So I hope you take in consideration this post, or just take this post to think any other modifications on HD. I think the last significant modification that I saw was that what I mentioned in 2018. Some upgrades on HD would be good.

• Ghaspar, Dong, Draicker and 1 other like this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 5002 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

Please take note that I'm taking a break from tweaking the game for this upcoming maintenance. So I have not taken up any suggestion for item fixes. I have only taken up some suggestions for boxes and event reward items. You can still put up your game tweak suggestions here but they are not going to be taken up in the coming game maintenance. Just FYI. Thanks.

• Killua, Sidon, Krusefmom and 1 other like this

YuunaUwU

YuunaUwU

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationSTL Ladue <3
  • IGN:SakuraaYunaMitsuyoii
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:187

Plz add an NPC to exchange harkon shards for compound items :) 

white green , white green ev elixirs , nate bottles , etc :)

Maybe 10 hecate shards for 1 patron of hephestos :) 

thx, yuna

ezgif-6-bf69cd86d2e8.gif

ellaas

ellaas

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • IGN:Ellae

Can I request the Summertime Yuri Pet, please. :3

IGN: Ellae | Cove | Zava | Roha        

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1000 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Hiroto
  • Class:All
  • Level:400

Please take note that I'm taking a break from tweaking the game for this upcoming maintenance. So I have not taken up any suggestion for item fixes. I have only taken up some suggestions for boxes and event reward items. You can still put up your game tweak suggestions here but they are not going to be taken up in the coming game maintenance. Just FYI. Thanks.

Can I request the Summertime Yuri Pet, please. :3

As you can see in aran's post above:  maybe in a next patch.   :D 

parte.png

parte_2.png

daeyeopjei

daeyeopjei

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Can we have Mitra hat for next patch?

https://wikimirror.l...ster/Mitra.html

some of us miss old time item skins :) thank you!

ONfJ52c.gif98e19c4a9b6a1c71b8a1f76dbdb32c30.gifAyKJczm.gif

Kush86

Kush86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi Aran Thanks again for adding the Dessert Box's. 

I would like to suggest these box's for next patch please,

[JP] Guardia Box 140, 200, 260, 310  &

[JP] Poros Box 140, 200, 260, and 310.

Thank you and have good one.  :) 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shadow quest, stella, eclipse, shaman jia