Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:xAkemi/xxUshio
  • Class:Champion/SM
  • Level:350/315

I'd like to expose a fox (SSSNIPERQUEEN) on CT62 for trying to reporting everyone grinding there at this very moment.

This person is literally being rude out of nowhere and accusing me and others of booting without proof

SSSNIPERQUEEN is also "ks"ing my monsters, always running in front of me and killing the monsters I'm about to kill, right before me.

I play a champion, so my casting time is way longer than this foxes. It is REALLY annoying.

Grinding after lv 340 is already stressing enough for me, and with a player like this around it's even worse. I hope there's a way to report a player for pestering, or just being a pain in the ass.

I have a booster open and I can't just leave until she/he is not there anymore, unfortunately.

The IGN of my character is xAkemi, btw.

Thanks in advance, in case any Mod reads my post and decides to do something about it. Have a nice day.

YuunaUwU

YuunaUwU

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationSTL Ladue <3
  • IGN:SakuraaYunaMitsuyoii
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:187

boo? dont make me upload the videos i recorded of your BR friend standing still casting that dark lord aoe skill. i started to ks him to check if he was botting, and he didn't say anything so it was obvious. after 30-40 minutes, he went to repot i guess and then i tried doing the same but now he wasn't botting bc i warned him.

xAkemi

xAkemi

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:xAkemi/xxUshio
  • Class:Champion/SM
  • Level:350/315

i have nothing to do with him, i dont even know him.

all im saying is about your attitude. you have no right to be this rude. it's annoying.

• Sidon likes this

YuunaUwU

YuunaUwU

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationSTL Ladue <3
  • IGN:SakuraaYunaMitsuyoii
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:187

comical of you guys to act so defensive now that i told the dark lord i'd report him <3

just tell him to stop doing it and move on. there's a lion and a gladiator botting as well and i asked them to stop. 

it's not cool when im literally grinding with 10 fps because i have 5 other clients open to make me a royal in 62 when theres other people who come in to bot with their stand still skill *_*

also its MISSSNIPERQUEEN, not SSSNIPERQUEEN.

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 970 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Hiroto
  • Class:All
  • Level:400

I am Locking this thread.

If you guys have a bot to report just ask a mod help or record it by yourself showing a few stuffs:

- Tradding;

- KSing;

- Whispering saying that it is a bot check and ask for a reply.

- If after 1-2 minutes the player don't reply so upload the video on youtube and send it to Adm Aran. 

Why I am locking this thread? - The main point of it was lost. You're basically trying to attack each other now.

I've also eddited your post misssniperqueen. You probably know why.

• Rikimaru, xAkemi and YuunaUwU like this

parte.png

parte_2.png