Server Issues

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

CollinChris

CollinChris

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Since like 3 weeks ago the server has been experiencing many issues, disconnecting people while afk drilling or just general lag so bad it's impossible to play. I thought it would just be for a bit but it's been going on and off for the past 3 weeks already, at this point will there be some form of compensation like recharge coupons or other exp events? I haven't even been able to anything for this event so far. Also, I wouldn't have brought this up if it was only a couple of days but this has been going on for a really long time without much update or difference.

• Sidon and subshot like this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4934 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

In 2017, we were attacked for 2 straight months. I am sorry I cannot say when this attack this time will stop. Maybe the attacker or attackers have a lot of money to buy botnets to attack us. The server also suffer and this is probably the intention of the attacker, to make the server suffer and make the players go to another server which is not attacked. We are a private server; we don't have the resources like a big company, and we are doing everything we can to still stay here. There is no compensation that I can give you. I'm sorry. 

• Sidon, quirkygoat and Seraphiz like this