36 replies to this topic

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 5181 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

As all of you (at least the regular & active players) are aware, our server has been experiencing login and lag problem in the past few days. This happened immediately after we fixed an earlier problem involving illegal duplication of items. The timing seems so suspect that we think we are being attacked because someone is mad at us.

Anyway, I have not made a proper thread for this because I was also in a limbo; one minute I could log in, the next I could not, and so on and so forth. This thread is now made so that you guys can post updates on what's happening to you.

For the time being, we have fixed the login and in-game attack causing lag. Some players seem to still have problem logging in.

Here is the link about re-patching your client: http://board.playtri...e-4#entry103625

When I did this, I had to try several times to eventually make the login fix work, and now I can log in and log off, and log back in again without problem. I hope it will work for you, too.

We greatly appreciate the patience and restraint shown by you guys in facing this situation. We also appreciate all the input, help, and information given to us in the course of trying to solve this issue. Thank you very much.

Regarding next maintenance, we will hold it once things are stable. We'll wait and see first for now.

For people who have been asking about Poppuri for hair dye exchange, he will be back when we do next maintenance. I never knew people are changing their hair colour so much. Lol.

• Ghaspar, Neal, lexie0898 and 7 others like this

Dong

Dong

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Thank God the server is working ! For me I am managing to play and to be able to login. I hope everything is back to normal. heheh every time i change fashions and EQ i change the color of my hair.  :)

AntiDyoxide

AntiDyoxide

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • IGN:AntiDyoxide
  • Level:400

thank you so much your dedication! 

whatislife

whatislife

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
For me, as of right now, I am stuck in the password screen. I have tried checking files, update and then logging in maybe tens of times with no avail.

Fang

Fang

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • IGN:Troymare
  • Level:235

Thanks for this post Aran. Good to have some transparency on the situation. I believe the server is still temperamental. I'm able to get in, but I have issues with 'you cant join guild chatting' and even 'downloading friend list'. I was able to get on and off for a period of about 15 mins, so I could try to expand, move some items and around and that jazz, but seems like when I get on now, the game simply freezes. Hard to say why that is, it's almost like it's having trouble loading the game data itself. Not sure if that's a me problem though. Anyway, thanks for all the work you've been doing, I'm sure it's been a hectic 24 hours.

teclado54

teclado54

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Yaakuzaa/Fuuton
  • Class:Gladiador/Duelist
  • Level:400
Congratulations for your dedication, I am hoping that this problem will be solved.
Many strengths for all of you who are having all this work  <3

Once everything is right, lets go pvp!!

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 5181 posts

Yes, I am having login problem on my account as well. Seems like the issue is still there.

Nycroyse

Nycroyse

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • IGN:Nexys
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:314

is it possible to block ip of the person who duplicate items? maybe you can find it in server files? maybe this will somehow help

whatislife

whatislife

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

is it possible to block ip of the person who duplicate items? maybe you can find it in server files? maybe this will somehow help

If this is actually the result of ddos, then depending on the method they choose, the attacker could use other people's IP's without them knowing. This means an IP block will block one of the attacking devices but there can be a lot of other devices knowingly or unknowingly attacking the server.

Nycroyse

Nycroyse

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • IGN:Nexys
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:314
Yeah but if find a source of this ddos by blocking ip of other devices then it will work

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 5181 posts

It is our fix that is not working perfectly at the moment. It is randomly crashing. We will continue to work on it and hopefully it will be fixed soon. In the mean time, some accounts will be able to log in better than others. We apologise for this suffering and inconvenience.

• Ghaspar, HirotoSenpai, Mizzo and 2 others like this

YuunaUwU

YuunaUwU

Desert Beach Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationOrange County !!! 😍
  • IGN:SakuraaYunaMitsuyoii
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:187
Plzzzzzz WE MISS HAIR DYE POTPOURI , MORE THAN THE GAME ITSELF 😭😭
Bring her back soon!!! ❤️
  • Rikimaru and LotusNeo24 like this

negima28

negima28

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hello! I have been having problems with logging in since yesterday. I was able to logged-on today but it took a lot of tries. When i finally logged-on almost everyone in mega was gone. I was able to play for about 30-40 minutes without lag. In the middle of a quest I was automatically forced to log out without any notice of error and when i tired launching splash.exe as an admin again, upon logging-in i received "Failed in receiving the server list!: 60013". It's the first time it happened T.T hacker, we all want to play T.T

herojospx

herojospx

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Hello! I have been having problems with logging in since yesterday. I was able to logged-on today but it took a lot of tries. When i finally logged-on almost everyone in mega was gone. I was able to play for about 30-40 minutes without lag. In the middle of a quest I was automatically forced to log out without any notice of error and when i tired launching splash.exe as an admin again, upon logging-in i received "Failed in receiving the server list!: 60013". It's the first time it happened T.T hacker, we all want to play T.T

You can fix error 60013 through the website, log in your account, go to manage account and press fix error 60013.

Anyways, the problem is still there, I was able to play for a while, but now I can't log in again u.u

Hopefully everything will be solved soon.

negima28

negima28

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

You can fix error 60013 through the website, log in your account, go to manage account and press fix error 60013.

Anyways, the problem is still there, I was able to play for a while, but now I can't log in again u.u

Hopefully everything will be solved soon.

Thank you T.T I tried the fix 60013. The first time I was able  to make it until the character selection, but it wont connect and just stay there. It will freeze for a while like how it usually does when our charac loads, but it will unfreeze and it wont connect. So i exit the game and tried to the same process after a few minutes, but this time I can't make it past the log-in. It will freeze like how it loads us before getting to the server, but it will unfreeze (like the cursor is movable) but it didn't logged through :( This time there's no note as to why it error-ed.  

• gutyoh and LotusNeo24 like this

herojospx

herojospx

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Well, at least for me I can't even get to the character screen, so maybe that's why you can't finish your login as well.

Seriously, that hacker ruined my day, it was a good day to play >< I hope karma eats him.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 5181 posts

Please try to log in again. kCoder has just fixed it again just now. Let's hope this fix works this time.

• Neal and Mizzo like this

herojospx

herojospx

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Yes, it was perfect, I played for about an hour and I though we were out of the dark until now that I got disconnected and can't get back D:
But really, thank you guys for trying your best in this situation.

We, on the other hand, need to be patient!

negima28

negima28

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Thank you so much :D it's working again. Great respect for you guys! I hope we can help with anything. 

Mangofloat

Mangofloat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi still stuck at the login screen. Any idea how to fix this thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: login, ddos, attack, hack