Fyzehextec

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Asyl
  • Class:Sheep

Sun god hat & goat hat = we don't have these

What are their correct names, or do you have screenshots of them?

I am not allowed to upload images so I made a link with the print: https://prnt.sc/smwwrz / https://imgur.com/a/gf2o8G7

Dong

Dong

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Como não tenho permissão para fazer upload de imagens, fiz um link com a impressão:  https://prnt.sc/smwwrz

This looks like some hats that we have in the game and for insignificant prices

It looks like Ragnarok skin

Fyzehextec

Fyzehextec

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Asyl
  • Class:Sheep

This looks like some hats that we have in the game and for insignificant prices

It looks like Ragnarok skin

Yes, they are ragnarok skin but hardly anyone shows up selling it so it would be easier to go back to the store  :D

Fishae

Fishae

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

As you gone to the point that strictly analyses the purpose of the pets, I am changing my suggestion to the next patch for the following (not gonna mention the other stats suchs as LK, HP, HV, etc. because they are questionable wether it's attack stats or not):

1) take out MD and DP from Legendary Spicy Pet; Ok if MA and DA gets removed from enslaved, since those are 100% offensive stats on a defensive pet
2) add 70% light resist to Enslaved Spicy Pet. I'll throw this one in for free with the MA+DA removal... or add more light attr to legendary if no MA/DA removal

If the light attr doens't suits for you, it might suits for someone else, the game is full of other needs than yours. I did spend a lot on those pets too and changing those stats wouldn't bother me as much as you said. Exactly why i suggested a poll before making any changes to best pets in the game.

In my humble opnion the pets are not balanced, the Legendary one seems a little bit more powerful than the Enslaved one. 400% light attr looks powerful, but considering it's lv400, is it really useful at all?

- light doesn't affect any skills, so no one gets any skill damage from it, only melee

- any class at lv400 that melees regularly is power / AP fox. When doing kronos dp/md pet is better, anything below kronos 400% light attr isn't going to change anything for a geared out lv400.

End of the day i spent a couple hundred protein candies and ~100k ms on legendary spicys, if those can get refunded somehow go nuts on making any changes anyone wants to either pets

similar to my previous suggestion on changes to goddess staff, if that was implemented it would've wiped off 50-100k ms value to altiverse crimson and maiden staffs

Thomas

Thomas

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationCandy shop
  • IGN:Theys
  • Class:Bunny
  • Level:400/500

Hi,  i have a suggest for the next patch.

Can we have some different odd boxs from aria at mega? Like one for all different days of week for exemple.

atm we just have oddbox tuesday from aria at megalopolis.

Ghaspar

Ghaspar

Game Enthusiast 3rd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland
  • IGN:Ghaspar
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:Enough

As you gone to the point that strictly analyses the purpose of the pets, I am changing my suggestion to the next patch for the following (not gonna mention the other stats suchs as LK, HP, HV, etc. because they are questionable wether it's attack stats or not):

1) take out MD and DP from Legendary Spicy Pet; Ok if MA and DA gets removed from enslaved, since those are 100% offensive stats on a defensive pet
2) add 70% light resist to Enslaved Spicy Pet. I'll throw this one in for free with the MA+DA removal... or add more light attr to legendary if no MA/DA removal

If the light attr doens't suits for you, it might suits for someone else, the game is full of other needs than yours. I did spend a lot on those pets too and changing those stats wouldn't bother me as much as you said. Exactly why i suggested a poll before making any changes to best pets in the game.

In my humble opnion the pets are not balanced, the Legendary one seems a little bit more powerful than the Enslaved one. 400% light attr looks powerful, but considering it's lv400, is it really useful at all?

- light doesn't affect any skills, so no one gets any skill damage from it, only melee

- any class at lv400 that melees regularly is power / AP fox. When doing kronos dp/md pet is better, anything below kronos 400% light attr isn't going to change anything for a geared out lv400.

End of the day i spent a couple hundred protein candies and ~100k ms on legendary spicys, if those can get refunded somehow go nuts on making any changes anyone wants to either pets

similar to my previous suggestion on changes to goddess staff, if that was implemented it would've wiped off 50-100k ms value to altiverse crimson and maiden staffs

MA and DA aren't totally offensive stats:

Shield of Heaven: https://wikimirror.l..._of_Heaven.html

Formula: MA x %

Sticky Foot: https://wikimirror.l...ticky_Foot.html

Formula: DA x Evasion Decrease %

There are many other examples such as LK, as you mentioned before as a deffensive status, but it is used as offensive for Lucky Fist and Blessing formula:

Luck Fist: https://wikimirror.l...Lucky_Fist.html

Formula: (Enemy's Max HP ÷ 10 + LK × 8) × Power

(any) Blessing: https://wikimirror.l...s_Blessing.html

Formula: (AC + LK) x Multiplier

There are many more builds far beyond the power classic 4114 pure AP. I've seen pretty unique builds as pure DX foxies, pure AP soul masters, pure DP cats, and many others. And yes, the melee % ap bonus with light attr is helpful, sometimes you need that 'last melee hit' to kill a boss or a mob.

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 815 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello.

We are not planning on changing the Spicy Pets.

These stats were chosen after 2-3 months of debating. 

No matter what we do someone won't be happy.

So it's best if we do not change them. 

Just let it be~

Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Ghaspar

Ghaspar

Game Enthusiast 3rd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland
  • IGN:Ghaspar
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:Enough

Hello.

We are not planning on changing the Spicy Pets.

These stats were chosen after 2-3 months of debating. 

No matter what we do someone won't be happy.

So it's best if we do not change them. 

Just let it be~

Ok, thanks for the reply!

• Mizzo likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: playtrickster, trickster online, play trickster online, rTO