Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4835 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

:wub: 

You guys are priceless.

Actually, I'm just looking for something like: A is the slowest, B is a bit faster, C is faster than B, D the fastest.

:P 

But thank you for the very detailed results.

So, conclusion, we use GST 290 speed as the standard speed now?

I want to apply this speed to Kitty Earrings 30 / 70 / 140/ 190 as well.

+ [TH]Feather Charm (because this is an achievement reward on website).

I'm not sure if we shd apply this standard speed to the bunny acc lv.300 (can't remember the exact name) & Libya earrings (kitty earring lv.300).

• Ghaspar and Mizzo like this

Ghaspar

Ghaspar

Game Enthusiast 3rd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland
  • IGN:Ghaspar
  • Level:Enough

You guys are priceless.

Actually, I'm just looking for something like: A is the slowest, B is a bit faster, C is faster than B, D the fastest.

I'm not sure if we shd apply this standard speed to the bunny acc lv.300 (can't remember the exact name) & Libya earrings (kitty earring lv.300).

From my point of view, yes: use the GST 290 speed as standard speed for all GST and Kitty ones.

+ To garantee the same game conditions and fairness in terms of walking speed to players, specially for those who PVP and are really into performance wise, I would use it as standard speed for all no-timed sprints (Lybia and Bunny).

blueraine21

blueraine21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

LMAO this guys asking for certain buffs in their already OP char seriously never played a lion before

• HirotoSenpai likes this

blueraine21

blueraine21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

@"This suggestion is very bad and just encourage ppl to be more lazy and rewards drillers (again) which is too much already.."

My suggestion was a BOSS event.

You can keep your derogatory remarks.

I will try to answer you clearly. How does it only reward those who dig?

Of course your event has a good side but there are not only diggers in the game.

How would that encourage you to be lazy?
The players are almost all absent.
For a little more crowd movement.
Seeing people is already an active start and it's  idea.
So if the slightest initiative is always subject to debate.

Because your suggestion was rejected.
Do not come to put your frustration on the suggestion of others, because your arguments are superfluous for me.

Thank you, good
continuation.

1. You can keep your derogatory remarks.
I am not attacking you or anything, your event suggestion, which u edited, states that u want to add a DIRECT teleport to boss room ANYTIME

2. I will try to answer you clearly. How does it only reward those who dig?
those who have tons of drillers for years drilling at tap mines have no problem with teleport cost, but what about those that dont have myshop pts or newly joined?

3. How would that encourage you to be lazy?
a direct teleport to the boss is almost always bad.. trials would be meaningless.. of course u can use brooms, but those are limited and can only get by completing trials up to boss or past events...Also, brooms are always part of TO, not a direct teleport from npc.

Because your suggestion was rejected.
i haven't gotten a reply from a GM or admins stating that my suggestion is rejected... If so, it doesnt matter as i only stated my opinion. if the GM or admins rejected it or not is up to them.. thats how "suggestion" works

Do not come to put your frustration on the suggestion of others, because your arguments are superfluous for me
Im pretty sure my arguments is sound to any sane person who reads it... we already hold a boss summon event and it doesnt end well 

http://board.playtri...celled/?p=49569

I remember back in 2014 or 2015, Me and my guild (which is very active at that time) got at least 30 uniques from that event, after tons of exceptional errors and disconnects while others is raging and very frustrated for not getting to kill even 1 boss.

Lastly, im fine even if they hold a boss/ hunting event or not. even drilling event is fine... my only concern is the super inflation on the server right now

• Sekyoku and HirotoSenpai like this

wapakz151

wapakz151

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • IGN:GrimoireSoul / ForceTS
  • Class:DrakLord
  • Level:3xx

Hi hi ^^

May I  please Request Ikanji and Aggresion Boxes for next Patch Please... thank you 

Fishae

Fishae

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

You guys are priceless.

i think applying to feather charm is questionable, because:

a. this item is borderline farmable (i can probably get one every 30mins, having most of the drilled stuff in stock)

b. and it makes the kitty 30 sprint pointless, which is a 1% chance from mileage boxes.

• Aran, Ghaspar, HirotoSenpai and 1 other like this

WhiteBow

WhiteBow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Dear operators suffering from COVOID-19 , thank you for your hard work

i tried to combine the updated Flapping Janus 130 wing items with not compound,

(I moved to another character, it didn't work)

but i'm having a problem because i can't set my capability.

is the problem correctable?

I don't know how to attach a picture. I didn't attach a picture

+ i'm not good at english , so please excuse me if there are some mistake .. XD

gutyoh

gutyoh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

You guys are priceless.

Hello Aran,

Should orange shoestring be faster than Ye To necklace 300 and Gros Talisman 290?

I have the Orange Shoestring which has 90% movement speed and Ye To Necklace 300 and Gros Talisman 290 (which are 80%) but Orange Shoestring feels the same being 90% to the 80% sprints...

Could you check this out too please? I have all three items and maybe we could make a test by putting two chars run at the same time? One Using the orange shoestring and the other one using ye to necklace or Gros Talisman 290?

If this can't be fixed could it be possible to just change the description of orange shoestring to 80% movement speed...? As this is misleading to players thinking a My Shop timed item would be a little bit faster than a permanent sprint.

Thanks!

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4835 posts

Mizzo already tested. You could hardly tell the difference when it's just 10% above or below. That's why some people said Kitty Earring 140 is faster than 190, and some people said no, 190 is faster than 140. Same goes for the gros schuler talismans.

By now, I'm kinda going off towards RedSonja's direction who said that he doesn't care about speed...! 

• Mizzo likes this

gutyoh

gutyoh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Mizzo already tested. You could hardly tell the difference when it's just 10% above or below. That's why some people said Kitty Earring 140 is faster than 190, and some people said no, 190 is faster than 140. Same goes for the gros schuler talismans.

By now, I'm kinda going off towards RedSonja's direction who said that he doesn't care about speed...! 

Alright I understand. I vote for making the GST 290 speed the standard speed for all permanent sprints (KE 30/70/140/190 and Ye To Necklace 300 and all the other Gros Schuler Talisman Variants)  :)

Fishae

Fishae

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

This ^

I switch between talisman 290 / ye to / kitty thirty quite often, while there is a difference it's negligible unless compared side by side. Only feather charm becomes quite obvious.

ijurubeba

ijurubeba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hello~

I would like to suggest [JP]Rare Ik reel box to the next patch.

Thanks.

Ghaspar

Ghaspar

Game Enthusiast 3rd Rank

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland

[Suggestion for next patch]

Fix Enslaved Spicy Dragon Pet or compensate the Legendary Spicy Dragon:

1) Put 70% light attr resist on the Enslaved one (the max is 70%) OR include 400% light attr buff;

2) Include AP stats to the Enslaved Spicy Dragon OR Delete MA status from the Legendary Spicy Dragon. In spite of one can be compounded with MA and the other can't. (I am asking for MA but the same occurs with other stats, though). (I personally would appreciate if AP could be included in the Enslaved pet, it might help power and charm classes with some extra 2k around AP when trained).

pet.png?1590285268

Thanks!

lichotti

lichotti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hey
I would like to suggest [JP]Rare Ik reel box to the next patch too.

Thanks.

blueraine21

blueraine21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Suggestion for myshop boxes next patch: Vivid Boxes

[JP]Vivid red box 70 / 190 / 250 / 310

http://board.playtrickster.com/index.php?/topic/13053-jpvivid-red-boxes-updated-2019-05-04/

[JP]Vivid blue box 70 / 190 / 250 / 310

http://board.playtrickster.com/index.php?/topic/13051-jpvivid-blue-boxes-updated-2019-05-04/

[JP]Vivid Green Box 70 / 190 / 250 / 310

http://board.playtrickster.com/index.php?/topic/13052-jpvivid-green-boxes-updated-2019-05-04/

[JP]Vivid yellow box 70 / 190 / 250 / 310

http://board.playtri...ted-2019-05-04/

thx

Fishae

Fishae

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

[Suggestion for next patch]

Fix Enslaved Spicy Dragon Pet or compensate the Legendary Spicy Dragon:

1) Put 70% light attr resist on the Enslaved one (the max is 70%) OR include 400% light attr buff;

2) Include AP stats to the Enslaved Spicy Dragon OR Delete MA status from the Legendary Spicy Dragon. In spite of one can be compounded with MA and the other can't. (I am asking for MA but the same occurs with other stats, though). (I personally would appreciate if AP could be included in the Enslaved pet, it might help power and charm classes with some extra 2k around AP when trained).

pet.png?1590285268

Thanks!

As someone who has legendary, i would happily trade the 400 light attr for def and md compounds.

Adding AP to enslaved basically nullifies why i bought legendary in the first place. Maybe do it in the next lv400 pet, but definitely not start buffing one (= nerfing another), or just outright nerfing another.

There are trade-offs i would accept

if enslaved gets ONE buff from suggested, i would accept legendary getting MD and DP compound ability

If enslaved gets TWO buffs from suggested, i would accept legendary getting all enslaved compound abilities

Also i would accept removing DP/HP/MD/LK/HV on legendary, if enslaved removes AC/DX/MA/DA (combinations to be determined), since legendary is the "attack" pet, while enslaved is the "defense" pet

just my thoughts, might want to open a poll before changing something people spend 100-200k MS on, because even buffing one is essentially nerfing the other.

Nycroyse

Nycroyse

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts
NEXT PATCH REQUESTS:

Myshop
Lv300 accessories
Naked boxes

Gacha
Rachel's set
Loan Officer Lisa & Shy Joey set
Cheerful Stella set

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4835 posts

Good patch, if possible I would like to suggest some of these hats for the next maintenance, there are some but if any of them comes it would be great.

The white witch symbol
Sun god hat
White dog ears
White dog tail
Angie Head Band
Red Royal Crown
Goat Hat

As a pet, if possible:
Lycan Blue, Little Lycan, Town 2 Lycan
I don't know the correct name for it, I found several.

Sun god hat & goat hat = we don't have these

What are their correct names, or do you have screenshots of them?

• Ghaspar and Fyzehextec like this

Ghaspar

Ghaspar

Game Enthusiast 3rd Rank

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland

As someone who has legendary, i would happily trade the 400 light attr for def and md compounds.

Adding AP to enslaved basically nullifies why i bought legendary in the first place. Maybe do it in the next lv400 pet, but definitely not start buffing one (= nerfing another), or just outright nerfing another.

There are trade-offs i would accept

if enslaved gets ONE buff from suggested, i would accept legendary getting MD and DP compound ability

If enslaved gets TWO buffs from suggested, i would accept legendary getting all enslaved compound abilities

Also i would accept removing DP/HP/MD/LK/HV on legendary, if enslaved removes AC/DX/MA/DA (combinations to be determined), since legendary is the "attack" pet, while enslaved is the "defense" pet

just my thoughts, might want to open a poll before changing something people spend 100-200k MS on, because even buffing one is essentially nerfing the other.

As you gone to the point that strictly analyses the purpose of the pets, I am changing my suggestion to the next patch for the following (not gonna mention the other stats suchs as LK, HP, HV, etc. because they are questionable wether it's attack stats or not):

1) take out MD and DP from Legendary Spicy Pet;
2) add 70% light resist to Enslaved Spicy Pet.

If the light attr doens't suits for you, it might suits for someone else, the game is full of other needs than yours. I did spend a lot on those pets too and changing those stats wouldn't bother me as much as you said.

In my humble opnion the pets are not balanced, the Legendary one seems a little bit more powerful than the Enslaved one.

Ghaspar

Ghaspar

Game Enthusiast 3rd Rank

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland

Sun god hat & goat hat = we don't have these

What are their correct names, or do you have screenshots of them?

Hi Aran:

Hot of the sun god: 5022.gif

Magestic goat hat: 2256.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: playtrickster, trickster online, play trickster online, rTO