- - - - - sheep defuse pet level 300

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

rldysaktnfl

rldysaktnfl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

See I'm the opposite. I like that my ears show when I wear it.

I don't know what the other characters are like, but the dragon feels something different.

WEST PHILIPPINE SEA

WEST PHILIPPINE SEA

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Lets see the result what Aran will say :)

I also heard that your guild used hack before as well haha .... shame on you 

Gossip is the weapon of the weak.

• Turoop likes this

Turoop

Turoop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Turoop
  • Class:Mercenary
  • Level:400

Lets see the result what Aran will say :)
I also heard that your guild used hack before as well haha .... shame on you

You can’t just accuse people based on your assumptions, to be honest this is unacceptable.
Probably people are just better than you in pvp, that doesn’t mean they use hacks, maybe they just spent more time than you on this game and just trained on pvp mechanics.

rldysaktnfl

rldysaktnfl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I wonder why web tempering is not applied to smelting levels. If you could change this, it would be very convenient to use the game.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4794 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

Item list for April maintenance is done. Please no more suggestion.

PVP matters ~ guys, please can you all just have fun and NOT extend your pvp to hating each other and quarrelling?

Behind your cute chars, all of you are real people, who feel emotions like love, hurt, anger, pain, joy, happiness.

You are someone's friend, brother, sister.

I don't do PVP and even I feel weary from being dragged into your pvp quarrel.

This is just a game. Play it for fun. That means sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but why not afterwards become friends? 

Don't hate on someone's nationality or race or religion. Nobody is superior to anybody really.

Be good, please. Stay safe.

~ aran

• Sophonax, Neal, HirotoSenpai and 6 others like this

lilikiso

lilikiso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Bug Report

In Chaos Tower on 7th floor I can't take and do quest:

Poirot - Deliver the 8th Floor Survey Notebook - every time i try i get "Conversation with NPC Cancelled".

Now i Can't go up in Chaos Tower :(

WeNeedLeoner

WeNeedLeoner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I hope ears are covered when I wear the Gothic Royal Crown.

Can you update Custom Blood shield on the next patch?

And a black dragon baby pet...

Gothic Royal Crown cover ears ~ no promise; Idk if GM has the time to make one.

Customised Blood Set ~ we'll see.

Black dragon baby pet ~ I can't make this. You can ask RedSonja/Hovado, but I think he's busy because winter is over and spring is coming and he says, "The wilds call" and I suppose, that means, he wants to roam outside.

~ aran

As well as stop requesting hats to hide ears. Aran said she was done with this, but on top of that, the minimal stats that ears provide will not make or break ANYONE in ANY aspect of the game. If you want your ears hidden, take them off, PERIOD. Your 26 DA or MA is NOT going to be the end of you, not in PvP and ESPECIALLY not in PvE. 

I don't understand why this was even up for debate to begin with, if anything, every hat should've been changed to show ears so that everyone has the option to see or not see their ears by simply wearing or taking them off. It's mind boggling how people are requesting developers go into the files and change these things when they could simply take their ears off. 

• HirotoSenpai and Elkie like this

Star

Star

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • IGN:Starbells
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:3--

As well as stop requesting hats to hide ears. Aran said she was done with this, but on top of that, the minimal stats that ears provide will not make or break ANYONE in ANY aspect of the game. If you want your ears hidden, take them off, PERIOD. Your 26 DA or MA is NOT going to be the end of you, not in PvP and ESPECIALLY not in PvE. 

I don't understand why this was even up for debate to begin with, if anything, every hat should've been changed to show ears so that everyone has the option to see or not see their ears by simply wearing or taking them off. It's mind boggling how people are requesting developers go into the files and change these things when they could simply take their ears off. 

I agree.  The stats aren't going to make much difference.  Besides there are sooooooo many hats that cover ears and so few that show them.  I already lost 2 hats to this situation, my Angel Ring and Arin's Beret.  Now it looks like I lose another one.  *sigh*

• Elkie likes this

Starbells: Electric/Fire/Light Witch  Luckytails: Thief Master  Fluffypaws: Diva  Fuzzyfists: Duelist  Angelknight: Priest Crystalbells: Wind/Earth Soul Master

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff
  • Level:400

And a black dragon baby pet...

Black dragon baby pet ~ I can't make this. You can ask RedSonja/Hovado, ..

~ aran

maybe it means the Raptor pet? i dont remember how its called, but its a black version of Baby Dragon

Edit: i found it

unknown.png

Edited by hovado, 25 March 2020 - 05:37 PM.

• Elkie likes this

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

rldysaktnfl

rldysaktnfl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Okay, I respect your opinion. It was my mistake.

rldysaktnfl

rldysaktnfl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Item list for April maintenance is done. Please no more suggestion.

I'm sorry I'm late. I'll ask you again after the next patch !

Thank you always for your efforts.

CatMan

CatMan

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 384 posts
  • IGN:JewJitsu

Can we add something to Abyss quests? Currently, there's nothing you can do with Abyss stickers or Gift of God, so maybe we could add an exchange for these items? Don't know what the items would be, maybe consumables like elixirs or nates? Just a suggestion! Abyss seems like kind of a dead-end right now in terms of content.

Hi Aran, I hope this suggestion didn't get lost in the middle of the PvP chat. I know you've already finished compiling for the April update, but maybe something can be done in the future.

Hopefully we could get some nice rewards for completing the Abyss quests, considering the 200 mileage and 2x GM special certificate you can get from completing the GM Penguin quests from Tap Spa. Thank you!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sheep, defuse pet, level 300