RayBoy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationNC, USA
  • IGN:RayBoy
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:400

Another thing I could recommend is the Customized Blood Shield(maybe not next month if everything seems so jam packed) or also even during the time of this virus spread give a bonus exp event to give motive for everyone who is self quarantined! 

I'll try ~ aran

• VolneizoR, Neal, Panpyro and 2 others like this

Neal

Neal

Mirage Island Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • IGN:HangedMan / CloseToYou
  • Class:Gambler / Duke
  • Level:Saiyan
Exp events for the quarantined is nice I guess. +1 haha
  • Panpyro likes this
Spoiler

emily1000150

emily1000150

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • IGN:Sheeps

Exp events for the quarantined is nice I guess. +1 haha

It be nice yes. I think you mean for all the college student that canceled classes/online or people that get to work for home.  ;)  But last month we had 2 increase event I'm not sure if we get one this month. But there's always hope

• Panpyro likes this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 5010 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

I'll ask GM to put up some EXP/TM boost this weekend. Not a promise it will go on; I'll try to ask him.

• VolneizoR, Neal, lovera and 3 others like this

Rikimaru

Rikimaru

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • IGN:Julyson/Julyetta
  • Class:Gladiator/Champion

Hi
Can we have 2011 lucky pounch box next month?

https://wikimirror.l...ear_Hat_60.html

Hiro said I must put this in, so yeah :)

~ aran

ONfJ52c.gifp8UtYi0.gifAyKJczm.gif

Panpyro

Panpyro

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • IGN:Vermin
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:17X

Off-topic, but for everyone affected with Covid-19, I wish you all a safe and speedy recovery~

• Neal, HiiroKen, Exile and 3 others like this

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 829 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist

Bug Reports: 

1. Skill: Sharp Scream

The Cool Down is currently at 4 seconds.

Cool Down: 4 seconds -> 3 Seconds

unknown.png

Reported by: (trixiemattel) http://board.playtri...-scream-cd-fix/

Originally Changed: http://board.playtri...=+sharp +scream

2. 2nd Harkon Sanctuary Item: Essence of Evil 2

The Item Essence of Evil 2 has not dropped for players. I didn't get any when I went to check this report. Please increase its rate.

https://wikimirror.l...Collection.html

This item is dropped by the following Mobs:

Violent Hecate lv 110

https://wikimirror.l...ent_Hecate.html

Violent Scylla lv 110 

https://wikimirror.l...ent_Scylla.html

Violent Charydis lv 110

https://wikimirror.l..._Charybdis.html

Violent Gorgon lv 110

https://wikimirror.l...ent_Gorgon.html

Reported By: (TheGhost)  http://board.playtri...254-bug-report/

Both included ~ aran

Go Go Harkon Rangers!

CaptainKID

CaptainKID

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • IGN:Phenn
  • Class:Priest
  • Level:206

I hope ears are covered when I wear the Gothic Royal Crown.

Can you update Custom Blood shield on the next patch?

And a black dragon baby pet...

Gothic Royal Crown cover ears ~ no promise; Idk if GM has the time to make one.

Customised Blood Set ~ we'll see.

Black dragon baby pet ~ I can't make this. You can ask RedSonja/Hovado, but I think he's busy because winter is over and spring is coming and he says, "The wilds call" and I suppose, that means, he wants to roam outside.

~ aran

Turoop

Turoop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:Turoop
  • Class:Mercenary

Hello, i would like to know if it’s possible to add to the game an upgrade of the power/sense/charm/magic pacifier 190, like a lvl 260 or 290 pacifier, even with the same base stat range of lvl 190, but with an higher lvl we could get better compounds.
If you could in next update would be awesome!

Thank you!

I think this is a good idea but we have too much on our hands as it is for now, so this will have to be considered for some time in the future.

~ aran

• WEST PHILIPPINE SEA and Elkie like this

Equestrian

Equestrian

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • IGN:.

Would you like to add in the npc game to defuse Pet ? Or do you know when to return on the site?

I don't know. I really don't know. ~ aran

yhkwon0328

yhkwon0328

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hi Aran. 

I am one of the player who loves Trickster and I really appreciate for the services that you are providing to us.

Since few weeks ago, a lot of my friends and I reported one of the player named 'QueensGuard'. 

We thinks that she is using some strange program so she can click us so fast with 100% accuracy. (in PvP).

I know you do not care about the happenings that comes from inside of pvp but I am sure it is your job to catch players who is using macro program. 

I love this game but because of people who is cheating in this game with some strange program, I do not think I can enjoy this game anymore. We really need your help Aran. 

And can you reply this comment after you check her? 

Because, in last time we did not get any reply from you from lot of reports.

Thank you

PresidentMacron

PresidentMacron

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Bella
  • Class:אתה חימושניק
  • Level:378

Hi Aran. 

I am one of the player who loves Trickster and I really appreciate for the services that you are providing to us.

Since few weeks ago, a lot of my friends and I reported one of the player named 'QueensGuard'. 

We thinks that she is using some strange program so she can click us so fast with 100% accuracy. (in PvP).

I know you do not care about the happenings that comes from inside of pvp but I am sure it is your job to catch players who is using macro program. 

I love this game but because of people who is cheating in this game with some strange program, I do not think I can enjoy this game anymore. We really need your help Aran. 

Thank you

I think you should just consider not going to PVP if getting killed by someone bothers you to such a point that you cant enjoy the game anymore. 

• Elkie likes this

You've been looking groovy in a sixties movie,

Maybe tell the press you died

Elkie

Elkie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • IGN:Elkie
  • Class:GIRLS
  • Level:#1

Hi Aran. 

Thank you

Hello, I'm QueensGuard. I would just like to say i do NOT use any program to help me kill people in PVP, I use the F1~F8 keys like everyone else~ 

If PVP is annoying you so much that you have to accuse people of using hacks without any proof maybe it's time you take a break~  :wub:  :wub:  ;)  ;)

• WEST PHILIPPINE SEA and Turoop like this

yhkwon0328

yhkwon0328

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I think you should just consider not going to PVP if getting killed by someone bothers you to such a point that you cant enjoy the game anymore.

well, I am not saying that I am getting killed by someone.

I am complaining about someone who using some macro program which is not allowed in this game.

I just want to play fair game.

It is non-sense that you suggest me to do not play PVP because of someone using hacks.

yhkwon0328

yhkwon0328

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hello, I'm QueensGuard. I would just like to say i do NOT use any program to help me kill people in PVP, I use the F1~F8 keys like everyone else~ 

If PVP is annoying you so much that you have to accuse people of using hacks without any proof maybe it's time you take a break~  :wub:  :wub:  ;)  ;)

well, we took a video and sent to Aran. 

Lets play fair game -_-.

I just do not get why you using that hacks for just win once. 

It is not even fun to play with you because of that hack.

I actually enjoyed PVP when you did not use that program but I do not like it anymore because of program that you are using thesedays.

Turoop

Turoop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • IGN:Turoop
  • Class:Mercenary

well, we took a video and sent to Aran. 
Lets play fair game -_-.
I just do not get why you using that hacks for just win once. 
It is not even fun to play with you because of that hack.

I actually enjoyed PVP when you did not use that program but I do not like it anymore because of program that you are using thesedays.

Basically you took a video from your prospective that show you getting killed in pvp?
I’m sorry what kind of proof that would be?
  • Elkie likes this

WEST PHILIPPINE SEA

WEST PHILIPPINE SEA

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hi Aran. 

Thank you

I am pretty sure that clicking your opponent fast with 100% accuracy does not necessarily drop them in PvP, even with the 3rd party apps that you're talking about.

Sorry for harsh words but this is practically an argument of a loser. Let's keep this game and this server, competitive. :)

• Elkie likes this

CatMan

CatMan

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • IGN:JewJitsu

Can we add something to Abyss quests? Currently, there's nothing you can do with Abyss stickers or Gift of God, so maybe we could add an exchange for these items? Don't know what the items would be, maybe consumables like elixirs or nates? Just a suggestion! Abyss seems like kind of a dead-end right now in terms of content.

• HirotoSenpai likes this

Star

Star

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • IGN:Starbells
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:3--

I hope ears are covered when I wear the Gothic Royal Crown.

Can you update Custom Blood shield on the next patch?

And a black dragon baby pet...

See I'm the opposite. I like that my ears show when I wear it.

• Elkie likes this

Starbells: Electric/Fire/Light Witch  Luckytails: Thief Master  Fluffypaws: Diva  Fuzzyfists: Duelist  Angelknight: Priest  Crystalbells: Wind/Earth Soul Master

Dreambells: Water/Wind/Light Witch  Maneshot: Scientist  Guardianstripes: Gambler  Bladedbuff: Gladiator  Magicalknight: Dark/Fire/Earth Wiz  Spiritbells: Water/Electric SM

yhkwon0328

yhkwon0328

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

I am pretty sure that clicking your opponent fast with 100% accuracy does not necessarily drop them in PvP, even with the 3rd party apps that you're talking about.

Sorry for harsh words but this is practically an argument of a loser. Let's keep this game and this server, competitive. :)

Lets see the result what Aran will say :)

I also heard that your guild used hack before as well haha .... shame on you 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sheep, defuse pet, level 300