100 replies to this topic

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4794 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

If something has happend with blue blue/pink pink penguins after mini patch?  :huh:  Or maybe I'm just blind and do't see them? Yesterday I found them but today I can't - I need them  :(  (store-more permid especially...) 

I don't know. We didn't do anything to them. They should still be there.

Dong

Dong

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Have all the pet adjustments been made?

DP and MD :huh:

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 775 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Have all the pet adjustments been made?

DP and MD :huh:

Hello.

Yes, the compounds have been fixed. <3

Do Note: Anyone who did use the web compounded to comp incorrect compounds will have there compounds wiped during March Maintenance.

• simon3032 likes this

Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Sophonax

Sophonax

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • IGN:Alariea|Megan
  • Class:Thief|Duelist
  • Level:400|400

Hello, i've just got back to rto this year after a long hiatus, and withdrew my redeemed azhi pet from 2017(?) from myshop.

just realised there was an exchange at GM wan back then for the glitched pet.

Is there a way i can get the fixed pet now? I'm currently holding the pet on IGN: Alariea

Also, for Tree Shield lvl140, are they supposed to be WT comp-able as said in the description? right now you can't comp it.

Thank you <3

8-devil-bunny-edit.gif

Elkie

Elkie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:Elkie
  • Class:GIRLS
  • Level:#1

Could we please get bopeep boxes next patch? thanks <3

• Shelfo likes this

GIRLS~#1

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4794 posts

Hello, i've just got back to rto this year after a long hiatus, and withdrew my redeemed azhi pet from 2017(?) from myshop.

just realised there was an exchange at GM wan back then for the glitched pet.

Is there a way i can get the fixed pet now? I'm currently holding the pet on IGN: Alariea

Also, for Tree Shield lvl140, are they supposed to be WT comp-able as said in the description? right now you can't comp it.

Thank you <3

1. Is it Azhi The Redeemed? If yes, then the correct version is level 160 with 1 comp slot. I can exchange this for you. Just send me the incorrect version (I assume you got the one that has no stats) via AH link (please set price at 1 galder). I will send you the correct version.

2. For the Tree Shield, I'm not sure whether it is an incorrect description or an incorrect comp stats. I will have to check with GM on this. If we can change the comp stats, we will do that. If we can't, we'll correct the description.

fo_tr_00

fo_tr_00

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I feel that Stella's daily quest is too low an item drop rate. (Techichi feels it's unusually severe. I've never completed this before.)
Can you improve the drop rate? 

Thank you.

• TricksterLover likes this

AroundUs

AroundUs

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • IGN:Moolmangcho
  • Class:Witch

i want Half-Price for Expander items. :D

• Elkie likes this

simon3032

simon3032

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

i am new so trying to ask

is it a random thing from the Vday event box or i can get all out of one box?

and i get error code 22 (this pet cannot use for pet hunting) for pet hunting on the website, what does that mean? do i need a myshop pet?

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4794 posts

1. One box (event reward exchange) contains one random item.

2. Pets must meet the level requirement to be used for pet hunting.

Refer to this guide on pet hunting: http://www.tricksterinfo.club//Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Pet_Item_Hunt.html

yhkwon0328

yhkwon0328

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Can I suggest something for the next patch? 

1. White dragon box (white dragon cape/horn ..etc) for skin
2. Multiplexed ring 300

Thank you :) 

Ricehat

Ricehat

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • LocationSydney, Aus
  • IGN:Ricehat
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:297

Quite incredible the amount of boxes that were drilled for the event. Maybe a little too much I think. Is it normal? For example, from what i've seen, each box could sell for 80ms? 80ms x 25,000 is 2 million. Approximately 800 USD if you were to donate for points.

• HirotoSenpai likes this

so7ra3

so7ra3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Why is Super Perforator 300 slow reloading even though it is a weapon of My shop?
Is this correctable?

rockdregon

rockdregon

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • IGN:Electrify
  • Class:Soul Master

Completely off topic: Do we have plans to eventually get bear (the class)?

• Exile and Elkie like this

Why does hazel nut paste contains hazel nuts but tooth paste doesn't contain tooth?

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 911 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Hiroto

Why is Super Perforator 300 slow reloading even though it is a weapon of My shop?
Is this correctable?

its just a gun why would it reload faster? O.o

parte.png

parte_2.png

ellaas

ellaas

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • IGN:Ellae

Can I request the Little Yuri and Little Paul Beginner Gacha Town, please? 
(I saw before you're not changing Gacha for a while, but just whenever you change it :))

http://www.trickster...der_Shield.html

Beginner Gacha Town (Blooming Cora)

Thanks! :)

IGN: Ellae | Lohle | Harlo | Tohve | Roha        

Previously: PicturesOfYou             

Panpyro

Panpyro

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • IGN:Vermin
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:17X

Is this correctable?

its just a gun why would it reload faster? O.o

MyShop guns, Altiverse Guns and Guns dropped from Bosses have slightly quicker reload times than the regular, in-game ones. 

And I believe that, since the Perforator 300 Guns are not based on any MyShop guns, but in fact based on the in-game MJS-G5 series, that they may have retained the normal reload times.

RayBoy

RayBoy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNC, USA
  • IGN:RayBoy
  • Class:Dark Lord

Would we be able to have a chance to get the sheep 300 gear anytime soon (I am in need of a sheep vest 300) as well as the boxes that drop the Ma Ravi Rias Frontera Capes on the next update? :]?

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4794 posts

Sheep boxes coming up.

Level 300 JP Capes & Accessories will also be up.

I'm closing requests for boxes by Sunday because I need to submit item list to GM ASAP.

• Mizzo and HiiroKen like this

Fishae

Fishae

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Feature suggestions for new players, I don't know how achievable these are so feel free to ignore them. I'm writing this mainly because when I pass one, they look so pitiful...

Beginners used to be able to make some money from the level up boxes, but honestly nowadays those have such little value, maybe 4mil up to lv60. What can you buy with that...? take a look at the galders webshop.

Some things to make their lives better:

1. More ingame direction to forums / more organised information. From what I can tell, some new players don't even know there is a manage account > go to event...

And there are plenty of rTO exclusive changes you can never find without going through years of patch notes. Do we really need 5 year old threads pinned to the top?

Minimum(?): automatic ingame mail to new players when they reach lv20 etc. directing to the forum / beginner's guide, I remember there was one years ago introducing some basics of rTO, but even I can't find it these days.

Maximum(?): One master guide with links, information (e.g. half/most the light magic skills aren't actually affected by light attribute, web tempering with 1 LK is better than 1000 LK ingame)

2.  "Freebies"

Remove the recycle value of some low level MS equipment, eg. lv15, lv35, lv70. And send them to new players automatically ingame like lv40, lvl up, lv100 boxes.

This way they can't be farmed for profit by veterans, and there'll be so many they have zero re-sale value. Maybe even block their sale on auction house like the now-removed shining crystal / fallen watcher sets.

Basically shower them with freebies like f2p games then monetise them.

https://www.youtube....h?v=xNjI03CGkb4

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guardian, bunny, valentine