88 replies to this topic

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4728 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

Enslaved Spicy Dragon looks really cool. I like the change of being able to exchange Altiverse stuff for Mileage points too

You have no idea how much trouble we went though for making altiverse recyclable... I think I have sprouted gray hairs, wait, I think my gray hairs have sprouted new gray hairs, and I think GM and Mizzo cried a little, too, and Hiro kinda curled up in the corner for a bit.. 

• TricksterLover, Neal, HiiroKen and 2 others like this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4728 posts

Thanks for the patch  :wub: ​  Can hatch my Spinel now <3 Also thank for considering the request of ms cape >w< 

Is it possible to put ~Fox Spirit's Gift Box~ in the coming patch please? >.<

Again, thanks for every effort :D

Er, what request for ms cape...?

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4728 posts

"spout fire animation" is Enslaved Spicy Dragon's dying animation; i used it instead of normal idle animation, because it looked so cool

Enslaved Spicy Dragon's idle animation would look the same as Legendary Spicy Dragon's "just breating" animation

these 2 pets were not made at the same time (i made Legendary Spicy Dragon pet about 2 years earlier)

and 2 years ago, i was more interested in smaller file size than cool look (i was able to reduce file size for ~ 7 MB !!)  :)

i could change Legendary Spicy Dragon's idle animation to this:

https://oto.fandom.c...ragon_Death.gif

I want!!

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4728 posts

Ok, people, if you had guardian problem before, and never reported to me or mods that you were having the problem, please DO NOT send me abusive message now.

All you need to do is send me a (nice) message, saying you have guardian problem, state your IGN (In Game Name = name of your character that is having the problem; NOT your account's username), and ask for the items needed to complete the quest.

The reason why I need to know your IGN is because I have to go back to GM and ask him to fix your char's quest log first, before you can actually re-do that last step to finally get your guardian. Once GM has done so, then only I will send you the links for the items you need to compete the quest.

Please be polite. Shouting at me and abusing me in your message is of no benefit to you or to me.

And please do not link screenshots of pictures stored in your computer. I do not have access to your computer to view those screenshots.

Dong

Dong

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Will the pets be fixed in the next update to have HP / MP? 

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4728 posts

Another reminder: Guardian eggs from MyShop (Spinel, Poseidon) can only be used if you already have a first guardian obtained by doing guardian quests in game. If you planted MyShop eggs without first having a guardian, your char will not be able to hatch this MyShop egg, and GM will have to delete this egg from your char. This is not the same guardian bug issue we have just fixed.

Please DO NOT use MyShop eggs for your guardian if you haven't gotten a first guardian by doing guardian quests in game.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4728 posts

Sorry, another request: Please don't comp your Legendary & Enslaved Spicy Dragon pets on website yet. GM will fix the comp stats as soon as possible. We will update you when it is fixed. We'll try to include the HP/MP recovery feature as well, if we could.

• hovado, HirotoSenpai, Mizzo and 2 others like this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4728 posts

Please do not comp your spicy dragon pets using the wrong comp stats on website. When the comp stats are fixed on website later, you'll lose those wrong comps.

• Mizzo likes this

tigerman4

tigerman4

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • LocationThe Moon
  • IGN:GuoShiFu
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:318

I'm seeing a lot of complaints here and just wanted to offer my 2 cents.

1. I think the lv.400 pet is a great addition to the game as it creates another "end game" item

2. Since this pet is so over-powered ("OP"), you should expect it to cost a lot. If anything I think it's too cheap and should be 1-4 slots

3. For those who are complaining about the price, think carefully..it's only 30K and the sever just held an event where people have gotten hundreds of thousand worth of MS in elixirs/gems/boxes etc

4. If GM/Mods make things easy to get, people would lose interest in the game since the satisfaction of getting that item is not as rewarding.

So in otherwords...go grind to lv 400 and get stronger so you can make some galders/MS. Enjoy the grind and enjoy the game :)

• Aran, TricksterLover, HirotoSenpai and 1 other like this

Shelfo

Shelfo

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • IGN:Shelfo
  • Class:GIRLS
  • Level:#1

I'm seeing a lot of complaints here and just wanted to offer my 2 cents.

1. I think the lv.400 pet is a great addition to the game as it creates another "end game" item

2. Since this pet is so over-powered ("OP"), you should expect it to cost a lot. If anything I think it's too cheap and should be 1-4 slots

3. For those who are complaining about the price, think carefully..it's only 30K and the sever just held an event where people have gotten hundreds of thousand worth of MS in elixirs/gems/boxes etc

4. If GM/Mods make things easy to get, people would lose interest in the game since the satisfaction of getting that item is not as rewarding.

So in otherwords...go grind to lv 400 and get stronger so you can make some galders/MS. Enjoy the grind and enjoy the game :)

Oh my God! It's only 30K for a pet with random status  :o 

48lZ9uj.jpg

• Dong and Elkie like this

2F6qqg3.pngzC1qwfS.jpg

♥ My babies ♥                       You will find when you see. We are one

FallenShadowVII

FallenShadowVII

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • IGN:FallenShadowVII
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:341

I'm also glad for these Level 400 pets (Not level 400 myself but it's still a good thing for end game players). Can't really complain about the price, as long as they appear here and there during certain updates then I'm fine with it. Either way it gives me motivation to reach level 400 for all my characters, even if the pets aren't here forever I'm pretty sure they'll come back again!

• TricksterLover and HirotoSenpai like this

xiaoshide1

xiaoshide1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I had a big problem with the event

After i finish the quest yesterday,I found i couldn't receive today's event 

when i talk to grandpa , conversation disappeared and when i talk to grandma ,it's said "conversation with NPC cancelled"005Uf0hQly1gbq2tulunij30a903rt8u.jpg <_<  <_<

Bunsbuns

Bunsbuns

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Good day! Hardant 400 for Legendary Spicy Dragon and if there's a chance to add HP and MP Rcv. to the pet? Thanks in Advance :D

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4728 posts

when i talk to grandpa , conversation disappeared and when i talk to grandma ,it's said "conversation with NPC cancelled"005Uf0hQly1gbq2tulunij30a903rt8u.jpg <_<  <_<

Has anyone else encounter this problem? This event is supposed to be a daily event. Perhaps you should wait for a while and allow the clock on the server to move to the next day. Or use a different char to turn in the event items.

TricksterLover

TricksterLover

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Locationgermany
  • IGN:JillValentine,Reena,Ryuuji
  • Class:Fox,Sheep,Dragon,Cat
  • Level:30x-33x

I have the same, but you get Grandpa's Token of Gratitude anyways. My problem is, that half of the map is not drillable. Maybe I have simply bad luck, but my Fox drills hours for nothing. :unsure: It would be great, if the whole area would be drillable or we get another map, like Sakura Blossom map. *niceasking*

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4728 posts

Good day! Hardant 400 for Legendary Spicy Dragon and if there's a chance to add HP and MP Rcv. to the pet? Thanks in Advance :D

No, we will not make new hardants. Adding HP/MC recovery ~ we'll try to make it; I can't say if we could put it in or not.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4728 posts

I have the same, but you get Grandpa's Token of Gratitude anyways. My problem is, that half of the map is not drillable. Maybe I have simply bad luck, but my Fox drills hours for nothing. :unsure: It would be great, if the whole area would be drillable or we get another map, like Sakura Blossom map. *niceasking*

I will test this for a few days and see the issue about turning in.

• TricksterLover likes this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4728 posts

Update: Web comps for Spicy Dragon pets are fixed.

• hovado likes this

TricksterLover

TricksterLover

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Locationgermany
  • IGN:JillValentine,Reena,Ryuuji
  • Class:Fox,Sheep,Dragon,Cat
  • Level:30x-33x

I will test this for a few days and see the issue about turning in.

Thank you! It's the whole wedding area with tables and altar.

• hovado likes this

xiaoshide1

xiaoshide1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Has anyone else encounter this problem? This event is supposed to be a daily event. Perhaps you should wait for a while and allow the clock on the server to move to the next day. Or use a different char to turn in the event items.

the quest is recover,I thought it must be the large time difference, I forgot to see the time on webside,anyway thanks for your patience for my question!! :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guardian, bunny, valentine