• IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400
Bunny_2.png

Hello Tricksters!

We intend on having our expected February 2020 maintenance as follows:
Day/Date: Friday, February 7th 2020
Time: 6:00 a.m.
The duration of the maintenance is estimated to be between 2-5 hours.
The day/date/time follows our website time, which is Los Angeles/PST.

Notes:
1. The December event exchange npc will be removed from Xmas Square.
2. If you are participating in the RTO amount event remember to place all your boxes into your character inventory to be counted during maintenance.
3. Hats introduced during the December patch may be removed this patch. Get them while there still here!

Good luck to those aiming for number one!
-PlayTrickster Team

• TricksterLover, hovado, Neal and 5 others like this

Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Exile

Exile

Elite Gladiator 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • IGN:Zyreous
  • Class:Gladiator

Will there be a pop hunt/drill event?

Neal

Neal

Mirage Island Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
  • IGN:HangedMan / CloseToYou
  • Class:Gambler / Duke
  • Level:Saiyan

gonna be my first patch after 2 years, kinda excited for this!

• Panpyro likes this
Spoiler

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 761 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Will there be a pop hunt/drill event?

Hello.

There will not be a big event like the one we are currently having for several months such as the Poppuri Event. Meaning there will be smaller events while we focus on things unseen. This gives the servers economy time to adjust to the influx of ms items in the system. To many myshop items can cause the servers economy to self destruct. We need to give time in between big events to allow stabilization. During these periods of times cheap items are usually sold in bulk by players trying to make ms. Time is needed to for players to consume the excess amount of items from large scale events. 

Does this make sense deary's?

• TricksterLover, Panpyro, Exile and 3 others like this

Go Go Harkon Rangers!

iamieldc

iamieldc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Good day!

As a returning player for after 4 years and been playing actively for almost 2 months now, here are my several in-game suggestions:

• Returning players should have an advantage of experiencing the previous month's event in a specific room where the probability of getting the item is reduced to at least 50%. This will help them see how the game is still an awesome game to play with. Returning reward compensation shall be based on their activity, for example (20/30 days of active playing). I suggest that this can be placed in Event section in the website.

• Add [JP]Patron marks of Hephaestus in Fiesta Box. This will make the Fiesta Marbles more valuable instead of just getting drills. Note that each drill is almost the same value with Patron in MyShop, so we can at least have the probability to get 1~2 in boxes. Let’s make fiesta more exciting!

• Some in-game grammar/text corrections:

1. “There exist obstacles impossible to penetrate.” to “There are existing obstacles, impossible to penetrate.” or “Obstacles exist. Impossible to penetrate.”

2. Tenterpaws’ to Tenterpaws

3. The word played is getting muted which is awkward. I haven’t heard a cursed/inappropriate language that means yed and in UK dictionary this means speak. Same with the word kuy.

• For the quantity-based-items that can be stacked, allow us to input specific number to buy it in an instant. Ex: Big Ribbons (stackable to multiple quantity) to Daily Coupons, can’t input a number to exchange multiples quickly. [I know that this will be removed, just an example.] Same case with exchanging Fiesta Marbles to Fiesta Boxes (stackable to multiple quantity).

• For Gunners: “Loading…” system chat may be removed and just let the floating text itself to suggest that we can’t shoot because of the ammo loading. It becomes a spam on the system chat and is annoying if we have to wait and read for something.

• Berserk skill (Gunners) - most of the time fails and I recommend to decrease the probability of it failing. Waste of mana and cooldown, we have no further idea why it always fail.

• There was also an existing inappropriate guild name that suggest to an insult to a specific person in game and it bothers us in the guild because it was a personal attack and also has an inappropriate symbol added to the name of the guild. I hope you can check on this.

I hope some can be considered with the observations that I have found in-game. Playing this game is getting more fun as time passes by.

• simplyecks and iamieldc like this

Exile

Exile

Elite Gladiator 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hello.

There will not be a big event like the one we are currently having for several months such as the Poppuri Event. Meaning there will be smaller events while we focus on things unseen. This gives the servers economy time to adjust to the influx of ms items in the system. To many myshop items can cause the servers economy to self destruct. We need to give time in between big events to allow stabilization. During these periods of times cheap items are usually sold in bulk by players trying to make ms. Time is needed to for players to consume the excess amount of items from large scale events. 

Does this make sense deary's?

Yup it make sense. Thank you very much! I'll be waiting for the Poppuri Event. I really like the Shadow Poppuricia pet, would love to get it when the Poppuri Event comes

simplyecks

simplyecks

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • IGN:ViSuALEcKsTaCy
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:000
  • Berserk skill (Gunners) - most of the time fails and I recommend to decrease the probability of it failing. Waste of mana and cooldown, we have no further idea why it always fail.

These things here.  As someone that always loved my Scientist even from way way way back since when they first implemented 3rd job (yea i'm that old T_T) and Berserk, I never understood why they make it fail.  So why do they?  I don't see any other skill ever just fails.

Another thing about skills "failing" like champion skills, Mega Flash Cut and Flash Cut.  They do hit but sometimes just knocked them in the air but do no damage to monsters sometimes and I never understood why. If they can fix these things, it would be so awesome.   Or at least an explanation as to why these things cannot be fixed.

As for the rest (I'm not a returning player exactly (well I came back a few months ago from a 3-4 year hiatus (I just quit essentially but an old friend of mines wanted me to help them a little and low and behold he's really into it so I just log in occasionally to help him a little) I agree with the other fixes because incentivizes some players to possibly return) and I wanna give thanks to iamieldc for his post.  I'm not even sure if this is the correct procedure to post such things (possibly not) but I do love the idea getting fixes or explanations why these failing skills are the way they are and can't be fixed.

Thank you for your time if anybody read this.  iamieldc Thanks for your post.

• iamieldc likes this

Exile

Exile

Elite Gladiator 1st Rank

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

The word played is getting muted which is awkward. I haven’t heard a cursed/inappropriate language that means yed and in UK dictionary this means speak. Same with the word kuy.

Hello

I remember the game was created with some of the thai TO files that's why the word "kuy" and "yed" is banned.

You can check on this link to see the meaning of it. https://www.urbandic...ne.php?term=kuy https://www.urbandic...ne.php?term=Yed