Good magic equip for lv 200~250?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

masan

masan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I have a wind/earth witch and I can't decide which set is the best.

Altiverse thorn set seems to be the 1st choice for everyone, but it's getting quite hard to get all parts (with decent stats) since less and less people are selling stuff in general.

Sage's Violet set from the egg shop looks like a good option cause I can add air attr to the staff, but I'm not sure if this set gives a bonus.

Honeybee set looks very nice too

My fourth obvious option is to stick with the Techichi set until higher levels.

4g equipment is out of my budget

I'm full pve and I don't plan to ever go pvp

Valentina~

Valentina~

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • IGN:.

Honestly,just move to PandaTO server,way more fun.

F2p server and you can get hax by playing and not by paying.

(Valentina~) Forum Account Banned on 11/19/2019. Any Advertising of another server of any kind is a Bannable offense. (3rd Strike Bann) -Mizzo

masan

masan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Honestly,just move to PandaTO server,way more fun.
F2p server and you can get hax by playing and not by paying.

Umm thanks for the advice, but that isn't really an option for me. I chose PlayTrickster over the others because it has a lot more content. The activity is going down, sure, but I still see a lot of potential here.

• Mizzo and Rikimaru like this

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 744 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello Masan.

Another option is to go for the powerful equips route even though they cannot be attributed. When the server first opened those are the equips I went after. There TLC but in the end if you want to make new characters or power levelers for yourself in the future they are the way to go.

If your wanting 4g and want to go that route hit me up. Ill help you I have a bunch of eggs just sitting in my banks. I dont mind helping in any way I can ;)

-Mizzo

• masan likes this

Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Allex

Allex

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:A priest
  • Class:Priest
  • Level:260

for someone who left rto to play in another server you do stay here a lot, dont you danieltan?  lol

• Rikimaru likes this

masan

masan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hello Masan.

Another option is to go for the powerful equips route even though they cannot be attributed. When the server first opened those are the equips I went after. There TLC but in the end if you want to make new characters or power levelers for yourself in the future they are the way to go.

If your wanting 4g and want to go that route hit me up. Ill help you I have a bunch of eggs just sitting in my banks. I dont mind helping in any way I can ;)

-Mizzo

Thank you. Sorry, I´m still a newbie here. Can you tell me more about those equips? 

I got some eggs recently and I don't want to waste them into something I'd regret later  :P which 4g set do you reccomend?  

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 744 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello.

Powerful Equips:

Example: (powerful Stick)

unknown.png

Example 2: Powerful Chrome Staff

unknown.png

Powerful equips are made in the various Black Markets found around the areas in the Game.

Powerful Equips are items that players can make from gathering Nikariums and old equips. Nikariums are created by collecting Nika Frags which are from hunting old maps. It can be any old maps.

I would recommend checking your fortune if you ever intend to hunt for powerfuls. The better the fortune the more items that can be drilled. I would wait until you have a good day if you plan to hunt.

Daily Fortunes Guide:

http://board.playtri...daily-fortunes/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4G:

4G are items that can be obtained from events, trading bonus eggs, and from  player trading.

I will Provide links of the items, however, it seems that the wiki does not have all the stats.

Hats:
http://www.trickster...er/4G_Hats.html

Canes:
http://www.trickster...ry_4G_Cane.html

Shields:
http://www.trickster...4G_Shields.html

As a recommendation it depends on what you are after. If you need soil there Reyes.

;) Hope this is helpful!

• masan likes this

Go Go Harkon Rangers!

masan

masan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Of course it is! Thank you :D
  • Mizzo likes this