2 replies to this topic

CatMan

CatMan

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • IGN:JewJitsu

Thinking about making a Soul Master. Can someone give me tips about elements, equipment, and build? 

Jerrrry_zps2d1d86eb.gif

I take requests. :3

rockdregon

rockdregon

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • IGN:Electrify
  • Class:Soul Master
  • Level:380

Wind/Earth = Ultimate grinder and p.lvler. Stack MA and wind/earth attribute until u can 1 shot monsters from CT 62 with both of ur main skills (wind blade and cleaving terra).

Cleaving terra has a huge range and can hit up to 8 monsters if I'm not mistaken.

Wind blade has a pretty much non-existent CD, the range is small but the cast time is 0.5 seconds and the CD is 1 sec (I think).

Elec/Fire: Same strategy but instead u'll stack MA, elec and fire attr. Ur main skills will be scortching earth, tesla field, thunder staff and electro attack. Ur Boss skill will be thunderbolt.

Elec/Water:My favorite combo. Stack MA and ELEC attr. Ur main attacking skills for grinding all hit 5 monsters and u can keep cycling with electric attack/Thunderstaff. Tesla field should be avoided as it has a failure rate. However, it can still be pretty great in boss battles as it does Damage over time to ur target monster until it dies.

The water skill you are gonna use is called shard of glacier and what it does is basically lower the target's resistance against elec attr.

That being said, ur Boss skill combo will be shards of glacier followed by thunderbolt.

Imo if u are going elec u should go water because on my fire/elec wizard I didn't find that fire was too useful and stacking a single element for damage is more efficient than having to worry about 2 different ones.

About other combos I can't recommend nor can comment about as I've never tried them.

• HirotoSenpai likes this

Why does hazel nut paste contains hazel nuts but tooth paste doesn't contain tooth?

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 855 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:400

Wind/Earth = Ultimate grinder and p.lvler. Stack MA and wind/earth attribute until u can 1 shot monsters from CT 62 with both of ur main skills (wind blade and cleaving terra).

Cleaving terra has a huge range and can hit up to 8 monsters if I'm not mistaken.

Wind blade has a pretty much non-existent CD, the range is small but the cast time is 0.5 seconds and the CD is 1 sec (I think).

Elec/Fire: Same strategy but instead u'll stack MA, elec and fire attr. Ur main skills will be scortching earth, tesla field, thunder staff and electro attack. Ur Boss skill will be thunderbolt.

Elec/Water:My favorite combo. Stack MA and ELEC attr. Ur main attacking skills for grinding all hit 5 monsters and u can keep cycling with electric attack/Thunderstaff. Tesla field should be avoided as it has a failure rate. However, it can still be pretty great in boss battles as it does Damage over time to ur target monster until it dies.

The water skill you are gonna use is called shard of glacier and what it does is basically lower the target's resistance against elec attr.

That being said, ur Boss skill combo will be shards of glacier followed by thunderbolt.

Imo if u are going elec u should go water because on my fire/elec wizard I didn't find that fire was too useful and stacking a single element for damage is more efficient than having to worry about 2 different ones.

About other combos I can't recommend nor can comment about as I've never tried them.

Yep, I agree with rock. My wizzard is electric fire since i've been grinding only but in the future i'll change it to electric water to boss hunt.  

Note: I have been grinding with a wind sheep and i've noticed that she lv up faster than I do. Wind is the fastest in my opinion.

oiau13.png