• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

tuberose0512

tuberose0512

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
IGN : Fanix

I have not yet experienced the RTO and dice events that everyone wants.
I wish we could proceed again to celebrate the 6th anniversary.
And I want to have skin and practical pet to celebrate 6th anniversary.
For example, automatically rooting items.
and We need a pet that raises EXP of users.
In addition, I want to have a theme park for summer. Like a horror map.
I also want you to increase the drop rate of the harcon required for 3nd.
There may be a sentence that is not understood by translation, but please excuse me. We look forward to the 6th anniversary patch.

• Mizzo, banana123 and tuberose0512 like this

Equestrian

Equestrian

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • IGN:Finnn
IGN: Finnn
I’d like to have an event that somehow would take us to the boss's room every day after a certain amount of time and we could go several times a day. it world be pretty crazy if we won a box boss (Unique / Legendary) at the end of some example event popouri at least a random box can come any box to see if it moves the circulation of uniques in the game that today is very sketchy to find.

I also wanted to suggest Event Dice with the same prizes from last year and RTo box on them in roulette and so we would have 2 events in 1.
  • Mizzo, banana123, vennybot and 1 other like this

Alumine

Alumine

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • IGN:Glass

IGN: Glass

I think a a boss drop % up would be really really nice, iirc there hasn't been one in a while too and it'd be very appreciated.

Most of the players have been pining for a more generous event like poppuri (I think we haven't had one in a long while, although a little birdie told me a GM said we won't have one till 2020 at the very least), emerald boxes, RTO 1/2/3, etc. Honestly those are just free MS items in the guise of "events" where people multi-client on all their accounts with driller boy and reap rewards, but simple hunt-drop events in special maps like Canna's flowers and the mobs in cherry blossom were also really good, especially since they had the core items (Repair powders, W/G ev/regular Elixirs, Artisan flames, Gold Temper Gems, Nate's Bottle, etc) as rewards.

A lot of complaints for the later hunt-drop events were that the exchange rewards were either not very useful in comparison or outright unusable. But still, imo, having boss drop % up events really gives players an incentive to grind out boss runs actively, rather than just set up 5 clients afk drilling, go play another game, and come back 48 hours later to restock drills. Then again, if the staff feel like the players deserve a break and some free MS items, by all means, who doesn't like (virtually) free stuff?

• tigerman4, HirotoSenpai, Mizzo and 1 other like this

leos2jana

leos2jana

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

popuri event  Half-Price for Expander items and brooms boss  event 

IGN:Hinamorii

Make sure your entry is alil longer and add an Ign. -Mizzo

• Mizzo and banana123 like this

tigerman4

tigerman4

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationThe Moon
  • IGN:GuoShiFu
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:318

I like Glass' suggestion about increasing boss drop rate. I'm not if this is possible but maybe do something like this:

Have boss drop rates increase x% from 9am-10am, and 9pm-10pm server time. This allows everyone is different time zone to hunt bosses. Depending on the bosses, the x% may vary (i.e. Kronos drop rate should be like 5%, whereas Tut can be 15%). This would stimulate the market to have more people selling boss equips rather than random junk in Mega. Also this helps players have stronger in-game weapon without paying MS.

I think this is a better idea than handing out boss brooms, free elixirs, etc...where the game will be inactive after a month. AGAIN not sure if this is possible, but it would be great. Or perhaps make w/g elixirs tradeable and make boss drop them :D

Please add an IGN~ -MIzzo

• banana123 likes this

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 688 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello Tricksters.

One more week remaining!

Keep them going. We welcome any old or new ideas for events. You can even make up new ones. We will read them all. Remember this doesn't guarantee anything will be done from a player list right now but at least your thoughts and comments do get looked at and maybe can take some of these ideas for the future.

My Dream event would be one where everyone would be happy.~

One where players wouldn't fight and everyone gets along~

Make sure to add your Ign to your responses.

• banana123, Jonathantang and wkdtjrgml7 like this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

wkdtjrgml7

wkdtjrgml7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • IGN:Seoky
  • Class:scientist
  • Level:360

IGN: Seoky

1. Poppuri Drill Event

2. Ruby/Emerald box

3. GvG for Event

4. EVENT at phantom school

5. Bonus egg shop stuffs change (like Koala set..)

• Mizzo and wkdtjrgml7 like this

nota

nota

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

1) I want a pet that can rooting not only gander but also item.

2) I hope there's a way to get a 1st anniversary skill card. We don't have enough even though we want to save it. :(

IGN: nota

• Mizzo and wkdtjrgml7 like this

MIRLO

MIRLO

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

It would be cool to bring back npc "Tuxedo monkey_T" items and maybe the "5th anniversary set" to help the incoming new players.

Hello Dear, Please add your ign. Thanks. ~Mizzo