• LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

2vctao3.jpg

Extra Event Box Raffle

Start Date: July 5th

End Date: July 20th

I have 10 event 2019 Mystery Boxes from the spring events, World Star II Boxes, and 5 Million Galder checks from winter left over.

How this will work (rules):

This will be a simple giveaway all you need to do is answer our question and leave your ign.

Make sure your answer is at least 2 sentences. It can be more. Show a level of care to answering the question.

You can only enter once.

What will be received:

Every person will receive two 5 Million Galder Checks in the in game mail.

10 People will receive a 2019 Mystery Box through in game mail.

5 People will receive a world Star II Box through forum mail.

There will be 15 winners selected by the staff.

Example:

IGN: [Mod]Mizzo

Answer:

Question: What kind of things do you wish to see on the 6th year anniversary patch in august next month? (examples: rewards, events, all ideas are welcome). It can be wishful thinking,

Answers can overlap with other people. You may agree with others.

I will like the response once I have scene it. -Mizzo

• wkdtjrgml7 and HwaNya like this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 708 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist

Winner List: (will be updated 7.21.2019)

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

qq2253602294

qq2253602294

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

IGN:qq2253602294(sry,i forgot the most important thing)

Make the magic type as strong as power.then more people will play magician.

make a new event map start drilling event where aoto drilling is not available(or u cant carry pet in here),players will have to drill by themself,thats interesting when they find the item they need and will probobly spend their days in it(depond on the reward)

the rewards can be some specially made equips or something else(maybe elixers etc).

all what i saw is the auto drilling destroyed this game.auto drilling should only work on lv up or doing quests. not for getting charged items or rare resources.

Again, Trickster is Trickster because it can drill !!! But the auto drilling ruined it !!!! all the thing can be found in drilling are no more than junk!

Hello. We need your ign. Also use only one post in the future.  I have condensed your posts into one. -Mizzo

• Mizzo likes this

Jonathantang

Jonathantang

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • IGN:Nihon
  • Class:Cute

IGN: Nihon

Answer:

Since there has been the 5th anniversary set, 3rd anniversary set wings, maybe this time round we can get a 6th anniversary face? Maybe a low level all-attribute compoundable face that will be eliminated by the time you reach 240 for glasses and 290 for the different mask. & also the boxes of different boss pet, event wise I really hope there can be some elixirs involved  :(, maybe dice event or RTO boxes, a hunt-drill type of event that is doable by all. 

• Mizzo and CosmicLatte like this

Valentina~

Valentina~

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • IGN:dardasit

IGN: dardasit

I would like to see event like a poppuri one,I like to hunt for event items :D

Also,I have a wish to see God and Legendary Anvils in the event rewards,They are expensive rightnow and I can't afford to buy it :/

One last thing i thought we can have for the anniversary is like Nihon's said,Some special set or just any equipment,Maybe can it be lv 150 or 250 ((:

Have a nice month :3

• HirotoSenpai and Mizzo like this

Krusefmom

Krusefmom

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Location한국 KOR
  • IGN:RomiKu
  • Class:아들바보

IGN : RomiKu

Skin Item for Guardians

- just kidding of course

Here's the real suggestion  :D

Inspired by Ricehat's Colletor Event. ( http://board.playtri...ollector-event/ )

I enjoy collecting the item with 'no use'. (such as fanta fish's water drop jewel, popo's potato chip...)

The quest items are recognized as useful stuff by many players, but most of these misc. items are forgotten and abandoned.

I think, this game's many interesting and delicate items have worth to be shine.

If the required item for exchange is these kind of misc. item, people will pay more attention to various kinds of 'not useful' items.

Also, it should be 'less amount & more kinds'.

(e.g. 100 star candies for exchange (X) / 20 star candies + 20 acorn nuts + 20 potato chips (O) )

And I'll be glad if the rewards are the contents of RTO box.

I was not able to play game during that RTO box season and never got one...... (cry)

• HirotoSenpai, Mizzo, banana123 and 2 others like this

Take care of your guardian  2qs4guc.gif

157ga38.png

161013~ RomiKu ♥ 180125~ Krusef

Adrazelle

Adrazelle

#2 Sense PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts
  • LocationPh | Illinois
  • IGN:Adrazelle

IGN: Adrazelle

Answer:

1. Hunting / drilling Events (POPPURI EVENT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE) with rewards such as repair powders, w/g elixir, temp gem, anvils etc.
  2. XO event or Hide and seek event (any event that will need real ONLINE players, not afk ones, cooperation in game)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional out-of-the-blue suggestion/dream: (Hoping this will arrive in the incoming future generations of TO *crosses fingers* )

3. I know this is weird but can we have an extra quests for those married couples it seems that if you get married, there's nothing new to do. For every level a couple gets (if they finish a lot of quests), they'll get an item / box / Private shop mats, etc.

4. can we have pet slot expansion option also. *praying*

5. I hope 1st job characters can wear capes/wings

• HirotoSenpai, Mizzo and Krusefmom like this

2d2cdnk.jpg

♥ Perfect is boring. Enjoy your craziness. ♥

banana123

banana123

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

IGN: Miixii

Definitely the Poppuri Drill Event  ^_^  full of Top Items. such as: 5 Patrons / 5 Nitrogen, Elixir W / G Ev, 50M galder, 10k MS and 10x Drill Box( Randon Ex drill ) This would be some prizes I wanted to see on those 6th anniversary.

• HirotoSenpai, Mizzo and Equestrian like this

emily1000150

emily1000150

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • IGN:Sheeps
IGN: Emyily

A mix of hunting and drilling like a poppuri event or last summers candy basket event that give motivation to players to hunt more actively than drill. Preferably the exchange or the community reward could have some or all the elixirs types, anvils, repairs, refine and drop rate cards (all tiers of it), repairs, gem, Nates. Most importantly, for the busy full time or part time studying college students that could be potentially be working as well, and also the full time working individuals potentially have an earlier patch first week of August so that more players can be engaged in the event.
  • Mizzo likes this

Allex

Allex

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Elijah
  • Class:Priest
  • Level:260
I'd like to see the a few drilling events again like "Emerald Box Event" or "RTO 1,2 & 3 Box". Right now our server is just the best one around, but our events are kinda sucks *no ofenses, I know you guys are doing your best* but thats the reality of the events. I've seen just events with low lv rewards and our actual community is mostly high lv so the "miliage / recycle ticket" reason is not always worth. :/ 

Well, thank you for all the service and I hope you guys can see it anytime soon  :D 
IGN: Elijah

• HirotoSenpai, Mizzo and Equestrian like this

28tkfbr.gif

trixiemattel

trixiemattel

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationAquarius
  • IGN:Acidic
  • Class:Diva
  • Level:326

IGN : Acidic

Answer:  INTERACTIVE EVENT : Fashion Runway PRIDE - Party Mod Hunting - PvP Skunk Your It - Emoticon Matching Game

Hello clowns and fairies, I know everyone is asking for myshop stuff and gears which are always the most popular but typical request.

I feel like even though as a returning player for 2 months after years of not playing, I pretty much see the same actual ACTIVE players in game who engage with each other and not just doing the rinse-repeat cycle of Dailies.

Maybe if we can have an interactive event that does not involve ONLY hunting-drilling which are easily abused but more community based and teamwork? (hears sudden animal whining because **** everyone but yourself right ? xd calm down people!)  :D 

FASHION RUNWAY: PRIDE ( ONE TIME )

I wanna see a fashion event for once since everyone spends so much on skins and looks with multiple sets of outfits and to see for once a game honouring a queer themed event which i have never seen before in any online game since its Pride season.

With that amount of effort it would be fun to have in-game fashion showwhere Mods get to judge players with the most creative or theme-fitting ideas 

Perhaps since not everyone uses Myshop Fashion, it will be a complementary look if you have it but not counted as part of the judgement.

To make it accessible for everyone, they can use any GEAR + PET + HAIR COLOUR to qualify for a LOOK.

It could be set  for a one time live event but participants need to be registered through a forum post via a list to make it easier to organize. You cant get to a show if you arent invited darling.

Winners will be based off GM choice for top 10 looks. Possible to introduce categories / themes to give more players chance.

Rewards: ( Myshop fashion + skin including Pet/ Custom title  )

Party Mod Hunting ( DAILY)

I was thinking of a party based event where teamwork is rewarded by killing random spawns of MINI MOD BASED BOSS  which you can submit to an npc for reward once a day.

You need to kill total of X of Bosses in selected maps to complete the quest.

Maybe make attribute not effective or increased Resistance of boss to make it challenging and fun.

Reward : Giftbox with multiple random gift or Exchange based reward for each party member

PVP Squad Skunk-You're-It ( WEEKEND)

I was thinking about PvP being kinda dead and want to revive the fun in trolling other players, but instead of killing and causing ego rifts, i want a funny silly one instead.

We can have 2 squads face each other off in rounds to the top  in a unique map where everyone gets to use SKUNK POUCH , and other skills + sprints are deactivated.

In the event, players will work together to chase and skunk the enemy squad until everyone is rounded up, first squad to skunk the entire enemy team wins.

Perhaps for more creativity and variety, other CC skills can be introduced too like Faint.

CUSTOM MAP : a map that is not open space so you can hide and be strategic and run away as well

SPRINT BOOST MOB : special mob with 1 HP will spawn randomly to give short duration of speed boost to killer to help with chase.

Rewards : JP stones - Elixirs - God/Legend Anvils - Repairs - Nate Bottles

Emoticon-Matching  Guessing game ( DAILY)

I have always loved the cute emojis of the game and thought if we can have card battles why not an emoji matching versus Mods in multiple rounds.

Type of Emoji : 3 types that are very different

Gameplay:

1)Mod selects Emoji ( no clue will be given) and go into HIDE

2) Start game round by saying TRICKSTERS ASSEMBLE!

3)10 second timer starts + players run into EMOJI CIRCLE of choice

4)Countdown ends- Mod reveals themselves

5) Player not within Mod's circle gets warped 

We could have special circles on the ground  representing each emoji + MOD will be hiding in the correct one every round.

Players need to be in the right circle to keep going, last one standing wins , this way we can keep it simple and all can play at once

Reward : Since its anniversary, i think there should be participation reward for everyone who lost ( something cute like Hairdye ticket or Flicker drill ) + Last one standing Winners reward

Thats all I have for a quick thinking suggestion haha will think more  :wub:

Edited by trixiemattel, 06 July 2019 - 11:24 PM.

• Mizzo likes this

:wub:  <_<  :angry:  :mellow:  ^_^  :o  :blink:  :P  :lol:  :D

I am that Powerpuff boi that eats Unicorns to fart Rainbows + Poop glitter all over my daddy after <3

Dong

Dong

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Ign: Linsi

The event I would like to see here again is the: Event Dice . where Hunt or Drill for Dice Star Gift Boxes.
It was the best event I've ever had in my opinion.
And it was exactly one year ago in the 5th Anniversary. please make this event with the same rewards.

Spoiler

• HirotoSenpai, Mizzo, banana123 and 2 others like this

KeliLe

KeliLe

Desert Beach Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Hmm.. im thinking of the answwr lol will edit when i make up my mind

nelly007

nelly007

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • IGN:Nelly
  • Class:Champ,Witch,Gladiator
  • Level:all 200+

Hi. For 6th anniversary I would like to see some old  events, such as Dice or Poppuri drill with great prizes and of course 6th anniversary pet or mask.

Also some X/O quiz would be funny to do :)

IGN: ShadowSensei

• Mizzo, banana123, Equestrian and 2 others like this

loleveborylol

loleveborylol

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
IGN: Xoom

I’d like to see again the Dice Event was the best in my opinion the rewards item were good and the drop rate of the stall also. I also wanted to have the RTO event I do not know what it was because it was not in my time but I know that the rewards were great had to be something very daring that year.
  • Mizzo, banana123, Equestrian and 1 other like this

Aiendir

Aiendir

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

IGN: Aiendir

Hi! Well, I agree with what my colleagues said up there. I think the Poppuri Event is something great, cool and it tends to involve the whole server. It is very beautiful to see people engaged in collecting the boxes.

However, there is one thing I was thinking while walking through Ceremony and Desert Beach. I think events that are conducted by the server staff and the players would be cool too, and it's something I have not seen yet (though I'm here since last month). A quiz with a GM or even a PvP tournament, or hunting monsters on a map could be cool for everyone.

Aaaand, since it's the sixth anniversary, I do not think anyone would complain about winning that fireworks skill ....... ~ and how about winning some items while we all celebrate the anniversary one day at Event Garden? I remember they did this from time to time on the original server.

Anyway, it's just an idea. I really like things that involve people. Thanks for reading! :)

• Mizzo likes this

luxmea

luxmea

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

IGN : LUXMEA

I want 1st Anniversary skill card& Love of Choco skill card as an event reward. These items were once available from the Carved Wooden Box, but since the February patch, they are now available only through the trade of users. However, 1st skill is an important skill for magic types in pvp & pve and Love of Choco is a skill needed to have fun with friends. So I hope we have a chance to get these skill cards.

• Mizzo and AroundUs like this

sarahpinya

sarahpinya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

IGN: Tenth

I would like to see the RTO box event again. It was really such an awesome event. I also wanna see CBS on webshop again and some discount on myshop points perhaps? :)

• Mizzo, banana123, Equestrian and 1 other like this

vennybot

vennybot

#1 Charm PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:Mew
  • Class:#2 Power's husband
  • Level:GudnNuf

IGN: Mewsie

Something like the RTO box event that replenishes the economy again. I feel bad for anyone I reccommend the server to because it's incredibly hard to scavenge myshop items for reasonable prices now to get to where the current high levels are at.

• HirotoSenpai and Mizzo like this

Check out my guardian guide. My friend Z made this profile picture! Check her services out here!

2r63ce0.jpg

AroundUs

AroundUs

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • IGN:Moolmangcho
  • Class:Witch

IGN : Moolmangcho

1. Half-Price for Expander items.

slyXYkX.jpg

2. Daily Card Event on website.

3. 30% MyShop Points Bonus.

4. Sunny Esther & Sunny Yupika for Gacha Town SP (Tapasco).

I want have Hibiscus Accessory T0T

• nelly007, Alumine, Mizzo and 4 others like this