Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Jejellybean
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:222
Hey guys, I've been away for a long time and forgot how annoying those Alteo Empire quests are. I don't know where I can make a suggestion or something like this, but it would be awesome if you guys just lowered the amount requested by almost all those quests, it's nearly impossible to do them, not only the drop/drill rate are ridiculous, the amount requested is ABSURD (Hey Rachel's Picture). 

So my suggestion would be to make that area at least playable and not stressful or frustrating, by either lowering the amount requested or raising the drop/drill rate, I know I could simply ignore those quests, but I'm a PvE person, and what keeps me playing and making lvling easier are the quests. Sorry if I'm posting this at the wrong area anyway

banana123

banana123

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Hey guys, I've been away for a long time and forgot how annoying those Alteo Empire quests are. I don't know where I can make a suggestion or something like this, but it would be awesome if you guys just lowered the amount requested by almost all those quests, it's nearly impossible to do them, not only the drop/drill rate are ridiculous, the amount requested is ABSURD (Hey Rachel's Picture). 

So my suggestion would be to make that area at least playable and not stressful or frustrating, by either lowering the amount requested or raising the drop/drill rate, I know I could simply ignore those quests, but I'm a PvE person, and what keeps me playing and making lvling easier are the quests. Sorry if I'm posting this at the wrong area anyway

what could change is the need to have Guardia to be able to go in this place I have 2 characters and I can not do the quest there.

vennybot

vennybot

#1 Charm PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:Mew
  • Class:#2 Power's husband
  • Level:GudnNuf

The drop rate is absolute garbage but so is Abyss, Tapasco, Tapasco Spa..... It's a scaling factor, though, and makes sense to have it near impossible near the end of the game.

• HirotoSenpai likes this

Check out my guardian guide. My friend Z made this profile picture! Check her services out here!

2r63ce0.jpg

Allex

Allex

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Dragon
  • Class:Priest
  • Level:258

As mew has said, those quest are supposed to be that hard since it's also supposed to be the final part of the game

28tkfbr.gif