• Moderators
  • 733 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

24e95ki.jpg

Hello Tricksters.

Due to unforeseen circumstances the June 2019 Maintenance will be rescheduled to a later date.

We will try for tomorrow, however, it is not set in stone if today's circumstances are not cleared. We will keep all of you all posted so watch out for a message from the mods to confirm.

Day/Date: Friday, June 7th, 2019.

Time: 6:00 a.m.

The duration of the maintenance is estimated to be between 3 - 5 hours. (May take longer or less)

The day/date/time follows our website time, which is Los Angeles/PST.

Hirotos previous announcement: http://board.playtri...nt/#entry100858

Make sure to participate in the ongoing events. There are less than 9 days left to participate.

1. Traditional Arts http://board.playtri...raditional-art/

2. Digital Arts http://board.playtri...ts-digital-art/

3. Writing http://board.playtri...events-writing/

• hovado, HirotoSenpai and thoad009 like this

Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 733 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Hello Tricksters.

The Maintenance will be at 7:00 am PST. In 2 hours confirmed.

Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Mizzo

Mizzo

• Moderators
  • 733 posts
  • LocationMissouri

WELL WELL. Hello Tricksters.

The maintenance will be at 6:00 am the GM changed his mind :).

NOTE VERY IMPORTANT: This Maintenance is a critical one so we cannot give a time estimate. It could take not long at all or half the day. Fingers crossed.

Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4541 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

There is a critical Windows update that affect all servers in rTO, so GM has to restart all servers. This will take a longer time than our normal maintenance. 

• Mizzo likes this

dlwns3215

dlwns3215

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationRepublic of Korea
  • IGN:YunBongGil / Dokdo1
  • Class:400/391
Dear Playtrickster admin,

Hope all is well.
I am a Korean PlayTrickster user, Kimkoo.

First, I would like to thank you for your support and help. A lot of Korean users are still able to play this game through this server. However, many of them including myself have experienced some inconvenience.

As an active game player, I have some requests/suggestions as follows:

1. Does the drop rate from star gazing apply on bad fury and event monsters? It seems like those monsters still have low drop rate even after I get a stat bonus of 120% drop rate via star gazing. Could you fix this problem?

Also, can we get the monster Ed spawn in fields?
2. MyShop- I would greatly appreciate if you could add a Le Sitar box and Gros Schuler Talisman item in MyShop. I would also like to see Kronos pet or ED pet again in the game.

3. Harkon time- There are many Korean players who play Harkon, but it is really inconvenient for Korean users to participate during the current Harkon time settings. Most of them end work around after 6pm. So I would greatly appreciate if you could make Harkon available around the clock.

Thank you again for all your effort and help. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Kimkoo

Mizzo

Mizzo

• Moderators
  • 733 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Hello Kimkoo,

Its is nice to make your acquaintance.

Firstly please place all suggestions each month in the most current patchnotes. If a patchnotes is closed then we ask that players hold off on suggestions until the next maintenance. If a suggestion is not posted in the patchnotes it will likely be ignored when we create the item lists.

1. Most of the event monsters are considered special so in some circumstances  rate cards do not effect them. Also note that the rate on these items are already increased. Do your best collecting. We wont change the rates due to the rewards having consumable and nice items such as repairs and ms pets that could be smelted for mileage.

2. Did you know that Edd spawns in the pvp arena? Maybe in the future a special hard monster will be placed to roam field for future events.

3. Make sure to place all item suggestions on the patchnotes. Good items may be released during the yearly august anniversary.

4. Harkon. Some Npcs are specially coded. Eclypse is one of them. I believe in the past we also asked for manipulations on this npc but it is hard coded.  I believe the goal was to make the npc permanent so players could do her shadow quests at anytime. Maybe we can suggest adding another Harkon place and shadow quests but its very complicated and a lot of work it seems unlikely.

Overall there good suggestions just make sure to re-post your topic on the patchnotes so it gets viewed.

Have a wonderful weekend.

-Mizzo

Go Go Harkon Rangers!