Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • IGN:Shionmon
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:384

Hello, my question is: Is there a way to get elemental attribute compound stones in game? 

So I know about the attribute crystals and capsules in myshop but can you get them from an NPC as well?

I thought they were exchangeable for 500 galder coupons but when I checked they were actually elemental resist stones at NPC Nadia [SOLVED]

- Another Question: I always get disconnected at night so I cant afk drill over night, does this problem happen to others as well? If yes how can I solve it?

Its not just internet disconnection but the game throws me to the login site without notice, basically logging out by its own but I didnt press anything

Thank you!

B> Mileage Points!  https://tinyurl.com/Shiobuy

B>Lv.40/Lv.140/Lv.180 B Gift Box (2M Galders per Box, please send me a private link and I will buy them ASAP!)

Auction House Shop: https://tinyurl.com/Shiomon

GrandTickler

GrandTickler

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

the 30-40 stones come from certain quests and are limited i believe.

as for the other stones, its best to check http://www.trickster...l_Compound.html

to see what you're looking for.

• Shiomon likes this

Shiomon

Shiomon

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationGermany

Ohh Thank you so much!

Thats exactly what I was looking for, the exchange of those stones for 500 galder coupons I knew I saw it somewhere in the past but forgot where :)

B>Lv.40/Lv.140/Lv.180 B Gift Box (2M Galders per Box, please send me a private link and I will buy them ASAP!)

Panpyro

Panpyro

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • IGN:Vermin
  • Level:17X

GrandTickler's right about the compound stones, but even then it's not always guaranteed. For example, doing Guard Gilbert's "Knight Test 1" quest, where he asks for 1x Rust Remover and 1x Anticorrosive Agent, will give you EXP, TM, and one of :

- 10x 500 Galder Coupons

- 10x Pink Potion C

- 1x Dark Attribute Stone. 

Whereas the Episode 1, Chapter 2 quest, where Indiana John asks for Weird Pieces 1, 2 and 3 will guarantee you a Soil Attribute Stone and a Light Attribute Stone upon completion.

Elemental Capsules are MyShop only, but as for the Attribute Crystals, apart from monster drops, you can seek out Merchant Lorena; depending on each day, she'll be in a different location and offer a certain type of attribute crystal:

- Monday: Dark Crystals - Phantom School 1F Toilet

- Tuesday: Fire Crystals - Tapasco Mine

- Wednesday: Water Crystals - Mermaid Field 2

- Thursday: Air Crystals - Relics Field 1

- Friday: Electric Crystals - Pyramid Dungeon 5

- Saturday: Soil Crystals - Poppuri Dungeon - Spore Cave

- Sunday: Light Crystals - Coral Field 3

Like Compounder Nadia, she will also ask for 500 Galder Coupons.

Hope that helps.

• Shiomon likes this

Panpyro

Panpyro

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • IGN:Vermin
  • Level:17X

Edit: sorry for the double post. 

• Shiomon likes this

Shiomon

Shiomon

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationGermany

Thank you for answering my question it helped me alot!
I have another question and because I dont want to open a new post for it here it is:

- Another Question: I always get disconnected at night so I cant afk drill over night, does this problem happen to others as well? If yes how can I solve it?

Its not just internet disconnection but the game throws me to the login site without notice, basically logging out by its own but I didnt press anything

• Panpyro likes this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4409 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

Some reasons I can think of:

1. Your internet connection is not stable at certain time in your area (maybe at night), and so the fluctuation in connectivity disconnects your game, although your computer would still remain connected to the Internet. It just takes a few seconds of Internet disconnection to cause the game to log off. Once logged off, the game does not auto-connect itself when Internet connection is resumed. If this were the case, nothing you can do about it because this relates to your ISP.

2. Your computer is set to sleep after a certain period of time of perceived inactivity. Thus, when you are not doing anything else on the computer, just a game screen opened and your char is afk drilling on it, which requires very little work taking place on your computer system, the computer may think you have become inactive, and so will go to sleep, which will disconnect your game. If this were the case, set your computer to never sleep.

3. You have things, some apps, or some websites, running open in the background, and maybe they take up most of your computer resources/capacity, so something has to give. Your computer may then decide it's your game that needs to be sacrificed. If this were the case, I'm not sure what to do. Maybe increase your RAM. Or close down some apps, or close the open websites.

4. Sometimes, updates to something on your computer can cause improper running of the computer. For example, some time last year, an update of my antivirus, Malwarebytes, caused my game to become unplayable. I had to put my game into exclusion in the antivirus to be able to play it. Subsequent updates of Malwarebytes fixed the problem and this issue is no longer a problem now. If you suspect your antivirus may be a problem, put the game folder into exclusion.

From time to time, clear your computer of things like browsing histories and cache to clean your computer and free up capacity.

Other than that, I am not really sure what to do about your problem. I wish you luck in solving your issue.  

• HirotoSenpai and Shiomon like this

Shiomon

Shiomon

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationGermany

Some reasons I can think of:

1. Your internet connection is not stable at certain time in your area (maybe at night), and so the fluctuation in connectivity disconnects your game, although your computer would still remain connected to the Internet. It just takes a few seconds of Internet disconnection to cause the game to log off. Once logged off, the game does not auto-connect itself when Internet connection is resumed. If this were the case, nothing you can do about it because this relates to your ISP.

2. Your computer is set to sleep after a certain period of time of perceived inactivity. Thus, when you are not doing anything else on the computer, just a game screen opened and your char is afk drilling on it, which requires very little work taking place on your computer system, the computer may think you have become inactive, and so will go to sleep, which will disconnect your game. If this were the case, set your computer to never sleep.

3. You have things, some apps, or some websites, running open in the background, and maybe they take up most of your computer resources/capacity, so something has to give. Your computer may then decide it's your game that needs to be sacrificed. If this were the case, I'm not sure what to do. Maybe increase your RAM. Or close down some apps, or close the open websites.

4. Sometimes, updates to something on your computer can cause improper running of the computer. For example, some time last year, an update of my antivirus, Malwarebytes, caused my game to become unplayable. I had to put my game into exclusion in the antivirus to be able to play it. Subsequent updates of Malwarebytes fixed the problem and this issue is no longer a problem now. If you suspect your antivirus may be a problem, put the game folder into exclusion.

From time to time, clear your computer of things like browsing histories and cache to clean your computer and free up capacity.

Other than that, I am not really sure what to do about your problem. I wish you luck in solving your issue.  

Thank you for the detailed answer Aran!!

I found my router settings and I will change the internet access profile from "standard" to "unlimited" for my laptop and wait if I stay connected to the game this night, hope it will work ~

• Aran likes this