Guardian for water/elec sheep?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

zyfirup

zyfirup

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I'm about to get the soul seed for my light/water/elec sheep and a bit worried I might screw it up. I've looked through some guides and figure I should probably get a magic guardian for glacier, skunk and maybe magic def breaker(it doesn't work on CT boss right?).

My main question is how important is the secret empathy point? I'd probably only use glacier for CT boss. Does having higher stat from the secret empathy point make a lot of difference here? Should I just go for a mighty guardian instead to save myself lots of time and money?

On a slightly unrelated note, I find that my glacier tends to break before my thunderbolt comes down so I don't know if the elec resist decrease actually works, that's why I'm thinking I could get guardian to help me on that.

Sorry if this has already been discussed somewhere else, I just want to make sure I don't mess up. Thanks!

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 768 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:400
Yes, it doesn’t work on CT bosses. The secret empty points is basically the number of skills you can get. If you get a might digrinn with 6 MA points basically you can learn 6 magic skills. The guardian titles means how strong they are, but if you’re looking just for a debuff guardian (one that helps you to get stronger) the titles aren’t that important.

I saw that note too, but it’s not 100% real. It breaks faster since it’s not master lv, but you can make the combo. Not so easy as a master lv, but possible.

In my opinion debuff guardians are always worth. I also use a digrinn with glacier on my wizard and it helps a lot. I also learned skunk, rust, magic def breaker and LK breaker on mine.

Hope I’ve helped a little. Let me know if I wasn’t clear in any of your questions and I’ll try to help again.
  • Aran and zyfirup like this

oiau13.png

emily1000150

emily1000150

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • IGN:Sheeps
Whenever I goto koiosu and got to combo I have the issue where shard breaks before thunderbolt hits as well. My shard is master I have about 700 lk.
  • HirotoSenpai likes this

FallenShadowVII

FallenShadowVII

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • IGN:FallenShadowVII
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:341

Whenever I goto koiosu and got to combo I have the issue where shard breaks before thunderbolt hits as well. My shard is master I have about 700 lk.

But you could use other electric skills before shard breaks though right? Or is the effect of shard too quick for that?

emily1000150

emily1000150

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • IGN:Sheeps

But you could use other electric skills before shard breaks though right? Or is the effect of shard too quick for that?

Yes I can, because the cast time for electro, tesla much shorter than that of thunderbolt. It all just comes down to if u have the right amount of LK compared to monster.

• HirotoSenpai likes this