Boss Hunting

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

piquilo

piquilo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Currently boss hunting Tombeth. How many seals does it usually take until you get the Soul Staff or full boss set? Does VIP Member 20% extra drop probability help?

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 688 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello.

Firstly let me say for the community. Boss drop boxes are not affected by drop rate cards or VIP. However, boss brooms do drop more often with boosts.

Boss drops are about real world luck.  Some players get a lots of drops and some dont. The average is around 1/300 1 item box.

Personally I have hunted Tombeth  about 1500 times on our server and have received 6/1500. 

Good Luck!~

• HirotoSenpai likes this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

piquilo

piquilo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hello.

Firstly let me say for the community. Boss drop boxes are not affected by drop rate cards or VIP. However, boss brooms do drop more often with boosts.

Boss drops are about real world luck.  Some players get a lots of drops and some dont. The average is around 1/300 1 item box.

Personally I have hunted Tombeth  about 1500 times on our server and have received 6/1500. 

Good Luck!~

Wow thank you for the info. This completely discouraged me to continue. Also can brooms bypass the wait time to enter boss room after just defeating it?

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 688 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Oh no I didn't mean to discourage you!

Yes, brooms can bypass the wait time. However, on the topic of Tombeth. Tombeth is the only boss' broom that doesn't teleport you to its room but instead it teleports you to the room outside the boss room. This is something that could never be changed since long ago, but alas don't worry all you have to do is talk to Sabrina to enter the room normally.

Don't give up! Show us what you can do~

Were rooting for you!

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

piquilo

piquilo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Oh no I didn't mean to discourage you!

Yes, brooms can bypass the wait time. However, on the topic of Tombeth. Tombeth is the only boss' broom that doesn't teleport you to its room but instead it teleports you to the room outside the boss room. This is something that could never be changed since long ago, but alas don't worry all you have to do is talk to Sabrina to enter the room normally.

Don't give up! Show us what you can do~

Were rooting for you!

I appreciate that. I will continue to hunt, you brought my spirits back up!

• HirotoSenpai and Mizzo like this