Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • IGN:FallenShadowVII
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:341

This is more of a general discussion, I'm curious to see how many of you players have AFK driller characters and p-level characters? I'll start off. I have only one AFK Driller and no p-level characters,  :lol:  but I'm working on a second character and from there a third one to both AFK Drill and p-level depending on their levels/needs. I'd like to know from you guys as well and let's have fun with this!

• HirotoSenpai likes this

emily1000150

emily1000150

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • IGN:Sheeps

Plv is good money but its also very situational. Its feast or famine. I end up just using my plv acc to plv my other characters.

• HirotoSenpai and FallenShadowVII like this

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 655 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello.

AFK Drilling:

Well for me afk drilling is conditional. I do not drill for galders in the mines. However, In the past I would afk drill a character or two during events, quest items, and for Tartarus.

So I guess if those count I have 2:

1. Fox Lv. 400 Nagjy (Bahaha on a side note shes number one today on the ranking what a coincidence)

2. Lion Lv 400 Zany

The reason I dont Afk drill resides with my husband. He doesnt like me afk drilling. It's his personal preference. So I normally keep it to a minimum.

Power Leveling:

Well I don't powerelevel for other people other than myself. But I do have about 5 characters that are for powerleveling and also I have characters per level rank so that I have royal.

Mainly my powerlevelers consist of magic types buffed to powerlevel at Kureebos and Chaos tower.

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

banana123

banana123

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

I have 3 accounts for AFK drill but today I only use 1 per account of the short time I have.
I do not want to use my coupons and not log it. -_- 

I have a Lion 319 Fox 313 and Dragon 262 that I'm up.

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 768 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:400

I have 6 afk drillers characters, but I end up using only 3. 

• Ayuli - To drill at tartarus cave 2
  • Vince - To drill at tartarus cave 4
  • lKlaus - I drill at tap mine 2 but it's not really about the money, it's about the exp actually. 

I have 5 characters to Plvl buuuuuuuuut I hardly do it 'cause I think it's so boring and as mizzo said I don't powerelevel for other people other than myself

• A lion that I use to plvl characters from lv 50 to 80.
  • A sheep that I use to plvl characters at kerberos (lv 80+).
  • 3 wizards that I use to plvl characters in different lvs.

Again as mizzo said, mainly my powerlevelers consist of magic types buffed to powerlevel at Kureebos and Chaos tower.

• FallenShadowVII likes this

oiau13.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Drillers, AFK, Drill Boy/Girl, P-level