• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Stealth

Stealth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hey guys,

Does anyone know, roughly, how much HP (and DP) a 3124 Cat (Primadonna) needs to be able to OHKO monster at Floor 62? Preferbly without critcal hits. The reason for this question is because, currently, I'm kind of struggling on the grinding front on my Primadonna since their AoE isn't the best, and Evo-Sharp Scream isn't anywhere close to OHKOing the monsters at F62.

I've considered getting a grinding gear for Siren Song, which means I'll be going full HP/DP gear just for the grinding's sake. The main question is; is it actually worth it? If anyone has some insight on the matter, I highly appriciate it.

Thank you in advance.

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1250 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff
  • Level:400

Do you want to OHKO Chaos Okto too?

Edit: if you can do 122,721 damage to Torobbie, you should be able to OHKO Hopeless Women and Sulaphats on 62nd floor

Edited by hovado, 23 March 2019 - 07:04 PM.

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 781 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo

22k DP + 115k HP something around it is already enough. Sireng is mostly based in DP. 

oiau13.png

Stealth

Stealth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Do you want to OHKO Chaos Okto too?

Edit: if you can do 122,721 damage to Torobbie, you should be able to OHKO Hopeless Women and Sulaphats on 62nd floor

I think I would be okay without OHKO on Oktos. The number you put up there, does it include Oktos? If yes, do you know, roughly, how much I would need to only OHKO Hopeless Women and Sulaphats? If no, thank you for the number. With that I have something to work with  :)

22k DP + 115k HP something around it is already enough. Sireng is mostly based in DP. 

Wow, seems quite a lot. Thank you :)

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • 1250 posts
  • LocationEurope

I think I would be okay without OHKO on Oktos. The number you put up there, does it include Oktos? If yes, do you know, roughly, how much I would need to only OHKO Hopeless Women and Sulaphats? If no, thank you for the number. With that I have something to work with  :)

it doesnt include Oktos, only Hopeless Women and Sulaphats

• Stealth likes this

Stealth

Stealth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

it doesnt include Oktos, only Hopeless Women and Sulaphats

And I assume it is OHKO without critical hits, right?

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • 1250 posts
  • LocationEurope

And I assume it is OHKO without critical hits, right?

right :)

just to make it clear: if you can do 122,721 damage to Torobbie without a critical hit, then you should be able to OHKO Hopeless Women and Sulaphats on the 62nd floor without a critical hit, but you wont be able to OHKO Chaos Okto

• Stealth likes this

Stealth

Stealth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

right :)

just to make it clear: if you can do 122,721 damage to Torobbie without a critical hit, then you should be able to OHKO Hopeless Women and Sulaphats on the 62nd floor without a critical hit, but you wont be able to OHKO Chaos Okto

Thank you so much :)

• hovado likes this