• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Stealth

Stealth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hello,

As the title suggest I'd like some opinions on my suggestion for Primadonna's [Sharp Scream]. As it stands now, at Master level, it has a 8 second cooldown with the maximum targets of 4 enemies. And can only be used in Evolution form.

My suggestion would be to either decrease the cooldown to 5 or 6 seconds OR at least increase the number of targets to 5 or 6. Comparing to every other AoE skill in the game they either have a short cooldown with a maximum targets of 4 or they have a similar cooldown as [Sharp Scream] but can attack up to 6 enemies at once (7 for Fan of Knives on a 2 second cooldown!). And right now, [Sharp Scream] has neither.

I'm coming with this suggestion mainly for PvE since Primadonnas in general have a bit of trouble training in monster-dense areas compared to other classes. I, personally, think that this would be a nice change for Primadonnas' quality of life.

I'm aware that Entertainers recently had [Siren Song] buffed from a 8 second cooldown to a 3 second cooldown. But seeing how Primadonnas only have [Sharp Scream] as a 3rd job AoE and Divas get to share the AoE skills that our counterpart has makes [Sharp Scream] seem a bit underwhelming.

The numbers I suggested seem, in my opinion, good enough as long as either the cooldown changes, or the numbers of targets. However, if there's a better suggestion you can think of, please share it with me.

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 840 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:400

I'm coming with this suggestion mainly for PvE since Primadonnas in general have a bit of trouble training in monster-dense areas compared to other classes. I, personally, think that this would be a nice change for Primadonnas' quality of life.

I'm aware that Entertainers recently had [Siren Song] buffed from a 8 second cooldown to a 3 second cooldown. But seeing how Primadonnas only have [Sharp Scream] as a 3rd job AoE and Divas get to share the AoE skills that our counterpart has makes [Sharp Scream] seem a bit underwhelming.

Thats why we chnged sireng song. Primma has those 2 aoes, but only one help all the charms. You can easily grind now using only sireng lol 

oiau13.png

I am working on a Guardian Guide, If you want to check it here is the link ~~ 

--> tinyurl.com/HirotosGuardianGuide <--

Stealth

Stealth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Thats why we chnged sireng song. Primma has those 2 aoes, but only one help all the charms. You can easily grind now using only sireng lol 

Siren Song and Sharp Scream scale off of two different main stats; HP vs AP. So if I'd like the best of both worlds I have to split up my resources between the two. Whereas Divas also get Impelling Rage and Mass Destruction, which both almost entirely scale off of HP along with Siren Song. And to add, none of them don't require you to be Evolved to use which means they basically can cycle between the three of them, effectively having 3 AoEs.

Primadonnas have to be Evolved to use Sharp Scream and non-Evolved to use Siren Song. And since they cannot be used "side-by-side", Primadonnas effectively only have 1 AoE at a time, and which has longer cooldown, hits less amounts of enemies and ineffective scaling compared to Impelling Rage for almost twice the MP consumed.

Even if just the amount of enemies hit for Sharp Scream changes from 4 to 5 OR decrease the cooldown from 8 seconds to 6 seconds at Master level would be good enough. But based on your statement, I take it as a change won't be happening anytime soon.