Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • IGN:Shionmon
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:384

I want to ask for information, if players know about this matter.

Is there any official information on distance/range between gunners and monsters?

I don't like the distance between gunners and monsters; it's like the monster is just at the end of your gun for you to be able to shoot.

I would like to make the distance a bit farther if possible, but I totally have no idea and and no information about this. And I don't know if such a change could be made anyway.

I tried to show the range between gunners and monsters in this picture with a not-moving monster (koiosu)

This is the auto attack range, I ran far away from the boss and clicked on it what you can see here is where my character went in order to shoot.

I never heard of any numbers for the distance but as you can see it is very close. I often find myself right under the nose of Kronos/Koiosu to attack them with gunners. 

ThGsdlH.png

Another Suggestion

I posted some suggestions to improve Lion damage and making tartarus less painful for Lions above.

I actually have a new suggestions which wouldnt require messing with the skill formulas:

Please remove the gun resistance of the following tartarus monsters (those are required for the True Kronos Trial):

Gunners are already alot weaker than classes with elemental attributes and the resistance makes everything even harder

tNvEgA0.png

h8X2CVl.png

I dont see gun resistance with this monster but it is very hard to kill as gunner compared to other monsters  and I dont know why  :huh:

XAwxe2M.png

Please still consider my other suggestions above and decide which one you want to implement

Thank you!

B> Mileage Points!  https://tinyurl.com/Shiobuy

B>Lv.40/Lv.140/Lv.180 B Gift Box (2M Galders per Box, please send me a private link and I will buy them ASAP!)

Auction House Shop: https://tinyurl.com/Shiomon

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1253 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff
  • Level:400

Another Suggestion

I posted some suggestions to improve Lion damage and making tartarus less painful for Lions above.

I actually have a new suggestions which wouldnt require messing with the skill formulas:

Please remove the gun resistance of the following tartarus monsters (those are required for the True Kronos Trial):

Gunners are already alot weaker than classes with elemental attributes and the resistance makes everything even harder

did you try Shield Breaker?

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

andypandy123

andypandy123

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Locationgermany/Cuxhaven/northcoast
  • IGN:hopper001
  • Class:Fireball
  • Level:9000+
As the other say i would like a better rate for the letters aswell since i dropped like 5T cards within 100 nora mummy cards by using blessing skills and spamm kill those its rediciolas low for some reason pls change it asap ty

Cheers in love andy

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 794 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo

The rate for TRICKSTER letter event is too low :(

It is just 10 cards PER DAY how can it be hard LOL  have u guys tried CT? there are many players grindind there for cards, im one of them  lol

oiau13.png

Spoiler

Shiomon

Shiomon

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • IGN:Shionmon
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:384

did you try Shield Breaker?

Yes I tried using Shield Breaker but I need to use it on every gun resistant monster in order to farm them which takes a while even with a guardian and sometimes it misses because my LK(?) is too low I think

B> Mileage Points!  https://tinyurl.com/Shiobuy

B>Lv.40/Lv.140/Lv.180 B Gift Box (2M Galders per Box, please send me a private link and I will buy them ASAP!)

Auction House Shop: https://tinyurl.com/Shiomon

W1Z4RD

W1Z4RD

King of Ugly

• Banned
  • 1025 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Wiz
  • Class:K I D
  • Level:004

THIS EVENT IS TRASH,WE WANT A GOOD EVENT .

• Seulgi likes this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4469 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

THIS EVENT IS TRASH,WE WANT A GOOD EVENT .

May I suggest you leave this server? We cannot give you whatever event you want. Whenever you are not pleased about something, you trash us. You are not the kind of player we want in this server. We have fulfilled many of your requests, including the latest, which is to make drills tradeable in game (even though these are MyShop items and in the original server, would never be made tradeable in game), and yet, here you are, still trashing us. Please stop this jerk behaviour or I will ban your forum account in the future. I am also asking that you leave this server if you are so displeased with us. Thank you. 

• TricksterLover, Ghaspar, Kebber and 5 others like this

nelly007

nelly007

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts
  • IGN:Nelly
  • Class:Champ,Witch,Gladiator
  • Level:all 200+
I dont know about the others but I spent like one hour in CT, didn't get a single letter... And who even plays videogames for a whole day at the age of 23? I have better things to do than to hunt for 10 letters 24 hours. Sry.

W1Z4RD

W1Z4RD

King of Ugly

• Banned
  • 1025 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Wiz
  • Class:K I D
  • Level:004
You give yourself anything you want,all your equips are full hax,your rich,you use a GM sprint as "test it".
You got it by old event,who were good,now after you got all your things hax ,ofc you starting to "economy" the server,banning anyone you want,how new players can get hax equips like you,or at least something good so they can pvp if you give us cat box 30 as a event prize,not a surprise this game dying month by month,but owo at least players keep donating to buy a skin pet for 15k ms *.*.
Dw,ill leave this server,like many already did and keep do,i did it late but the time has come,an another account you can ban Aran,it seems like something you like to do ;)
  • Seulgi likes this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4469 posts
  • IGN:Arantir

Ok, bye bye, Daniel. I'm banning your forum account now.

• Ghaspar and VISHAAL like this

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 794 posts
  • LocationBrazil

I dont know about the others but I spent like one hour in CT, didn't get a single letter... And who even plays videogames for a whole day at the age of 23? I have better things to do than to hunt for 10 letters 24 hours. Sry.

I know I'm going to sound rude even when its not my intention but don't do the event if u dont want and spend your time doing whatever u prefer to be doing LOL its choices, no one is forcing u to anything specially if you dont want to  :) 

• Fang likes this

oiau13.png

Spoiler

Fang

Fang

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationLondon
  • IGN:Troymare
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:205

You give yourself anything you want,all your equips are full hax,your rich,you use a GM sprint as "test it".
You got it by old event,who were good,now after you got all your things hax ,ofc you starting to "economy" the server,banning anyone you want,how new players can get hax equips like you,or at least something good so they can pvp if you give us cat box 30 as a event prize,not a surprise this game dying month by month,but owo at least players keep donating to buy a skin pet for 15k ms *.*.
Dw,ill leave this server,like many already did and keep do,i did it late but the time has come,an another account you can ban Aran,it seems like something you like to do ;)

it's been a good run pal, sorry to see you go. You helped me out many a time and I don't think there has been another player on this server who played so consistently with an undying love for the game as you did. Hope you find your Trickster craving satisfied elsewhere if such a thing exists. 

Ghaspar

Ghaspar

Game Enthusiast 3rd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland
  • IGN:Ghaspar
  • Level:Enough

Hello,

I would like to suggest to add the potential of tempering on auction house, like bellow (in red):

potential_temp_section.png?1551707803

Is it possible?

• HirotoSenpai, vennybot and Fang like this

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • 1253 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff

Another Suggestion

I dont see gun resistance with this monster but it is very hard to kill as gunner compared to other monsters  and I dont know why  :huh:

Please still consider my other suggestions above and decide which one you want to implement

Thank you!

1. would you ask to change Gun Resistance if you didnt know monster's stats? :)
the reason why im doing monster pages with complete stats and resists, is to be able to compute damage
and for players to know how to deal with monsters
for example: to avoid using guns against monsters with high gun resistance
or using physical skills against monster with high physical resistance
and so on

2. i dont think its good idea to change monsters' resistances or stats
korean devs made it this way, they had a reason

whats next?
a fox complaining that her skills are weak compared to power attribute skills? -> lower physical resistance, please
or a priest using only magical soul -> lower magic resistance, please
or a buffalo complaining that he cant afk drill in aggro areas -> please, make all monster peaceful or give power types Invincible Drilling!

3. its quite impossible to make the game balanced
there is a way, but you would have to remove 7 characters, leaving only a Bunny (for example)
removing non-bunny skills
removing the ability to distribute bonus stat points
removing monsters resists and stats, leaving only HP and AP
so we all do the same damage no matter what

4. you can do True Kronos trials with another character
i was doing it for 1 year
my buffalo was too weak for True Kronos, but he could do trials up to Chronos
my fox was too weak for trials, buy she (her guardian) could defeat True Kronos

• TricksterLover and HirotoSenpai like this

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 794 posts
  • LocationBrazil
Spoiler
3. its quite impossible to make the game balanced
there is a way, but you would have to remove 7 characters, leaving only a Bunny (for example)
removing non-bunny skills
removing the ability to distribute bonus stat points
removing monsters resists and stats, leaving only HP and AP
so we all do the same damage no matter what

4. you can do True Kronos trials with another character
i was doing it for 1 year
my buffalo was too weak for True Kronos, but he could do trials up to Chronos
my fox was too weak for trials, buy she (her guardian) could defeat True Kronos

I agree with hovado, nothing will be enough. That's what is unfair with lv system. The further you go, the stronger you get. There is no such thing as "balance" in a mmo with lvling system. You can avoid those problems by having more than 1 character. Each char has its own good and bad sides. 

• TricksterLover likes this

oiau13.png

Spoiler

Artemia

Artemia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello. I know this is my first post, but i want to suggest the following for pure bunnies (Champion):

http://www.trickster...hi_Release.html

EDIT:

OLD: Raw Damage = AP x Magnification 4,8 (mastery level)
NEW: Raw Damage = AP x Magnification  5,5 (mastery level) and change the skill description

Since additions to the formula are not possible: i have adjusted my suggestion (no more fire attribute). This is a slight increase for damage at mastery level and in my opinion reasonable. Chi release is the only AOE for Bunnies anyway and i think this skill is mostly used for pve.

http://www.trickster.../Flash_Cut.html
http://www.trickster..._Flash_Cut.html

Both skills seem to have a fixed miss/fail rate no matter how much AC you have. Not sure if this is a bug or somewhat in the formula.
These skills are unique skills of a Bunny and the fail rate is really annoying. The damage is not that high anyway unless you have massive AC.
I also want to suggest a cooldown reduction for Flash Cut skill.

NEW: Succes Rate 1 (100%) if you have enough AC for Flash Cut AND Mega Flash Cut for mastery level.

NEW: Change Cooldown for Flash Cut at mastery level: 8 seconds --> 5 seconds (and change skill description for mastery level)

EDIT:
If it is not possible to reduce the fail rate or you think it's intended, then you might at least consider a cooldown reduction for Flash Cut to 4 or 5 seconds. This way i think players can somewhat live with that. 

Thanks in advance

banana123

banana123

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Spoiler

Amigo eu vou te ajudar:P . use o mesmo esquema que o aran pediu para fazer uma mudança na habilidade. 
veja o post de atualização no mês passado ou outro que você tem aqui no tópico.

Adrazelle

Adrazelle

#2 Sense PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts
  • LocationPh | Illinois
  • IGN:Adrazelle

Suggestion:

• Can you slightly increase TRICKSTER card drop please, just a bit.  :unsure:  Thank you.
  • Can we have another Forum Event please. A lot of players will participate on this.

We will host forum events soon. I am currently working on the upcoming forum events. ~Mizzo

• loleveborylol likes this

2d2cdnk.jpg

♥ Adrazelle ♥ Adobo ♥ Acceptance ♥ Legacy ♥ CoffeeJelly ♥ Draxxi ♥

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 688 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist

Hello.

Players please note that formulas on skills cannot be altered.

When you ask for skill changes please keep this in mind.

Mainly what can be changed is cool downs and cast times. Some numbers can be changed in formulas, however, you must be specific but adding things to a formula is a no.

On another note. Please keep in mind some classes are meant to be the way they are. Altering to much takes away what makes up a class.

Example: Gunners do not have shields. It is Unique to the gun class. What we have done is: creating gunner specific equips adding dp to other equips to help as well as gave them a skill for damage.

Things the staff must contemplate when changes are suggested are:

Each class comes with its own unique set of challenges if we take this away what do you have left?

There are players that feel that challenges are why they created there characters in the first place. They feel fulfillment with the challenge. We have to keep them in mind.

If we strip this away whats left? An easy character?

When changes are made we also need to think what do they affect and who do they affect? Pvp, Pve, and Bossing.

Does this change break one of these?

Will there be a balanced upset?

Will this change cause server problems?

Will players be unhappy or happy?

Are we getting to far from the original development teams intention?

Will things being to easy cause players to have it to easy and be done after a few weeks and leave?

Will this change cause error?

Will the balance in Pvp be upset?

I want everyone to keep in mind we have to think about these things. If something doesn't go through it will possibly one of the reasons above.

These questions are not meant to be answered. These are questions we the staff must ask ourselves when a change is suggested. I also hope before you the community place suggestions that change the game play you contemplate these things to.

Please think of cause and effect. Before posting suggestions.

Note: Just because you suggested something does not mean it will be done.

Also Note: Not everyone uses the forum. Just because the forum community agrees with a suggestion doesn't mean its the main consensus. Those on the forum do have the ability to voice opinions over those who dont. We do wish players who didnt have accounts would apply so we do have more voices in the community.

If your afraid to post in a thread you could always pm one of the moderators via forum to voice your opinion and we would share it with the mod team.

I hope this post helps everyone understand the staff a little bit better.

-Mizzo

• Aran, TricksterLover, hovado and 3 others like this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 794 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Hello.

Spoiler

I hope this post helps everyone understand the staff a little bit better.

-Mizzo

Also always keep it in mind: Am I suggesting it to fullfill my own wishes or does it help the community? We have recieved many suggestions to change few stuffs that we can clearly see by the player that it was his/her intention to make things easier/better to himself/herself. Suggestions are taken to help all the community. 

Note: When I said all the community, even if its to a specific class keep in mind that there are many player to that class. 

• Aran, TricksterLover and Mizzo like this

oiau13.png

Spoiler

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: twin fairy, siffleur, feather charm, sill wes