QQinfinity

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • IGN:QQinfinity
  • Class:Witch (Water/Elect/Light)
  • Level:200 ish

We all know that DA and LK can help when it comes to doing mature compound and smelting, but is there a cap for that? Is there something such as too much LK? I only know that the drilling DA cap is 90, where it will guarantee drill success and avoid all 'nothing' spots. 

Asking this mostly because I'm trying to plan out a Lion build. I'm thinking whether or not to take Cyber Hunter to get Aura of Luck to improve mature compound/smelting. 

Posted Image

"At Fiesta, everyday is Customer Appreciation Day. Come see for yourself, and get in touch with our products! Every day's great at your Fiesta!"

—Fiesta commercial
(I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself from doing this, it was just too perfect a joke to let it pass...)

vennybot

vennybot

#1 Charm PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:Mew
  • Class:#2 Power's husband
  • Level:GudnNuf

I'm pretty sure most players will tell you it's unnecessary to go CyberHunter, let alone do in-game mature compounding when there's the online mat. compounding on the site. As for compounding, you only really *need* assistance with compounding in like, Tap Spa (from my personal experience) where the rates are low. Even then, as a 4114 pure AP cat, I could do fine with my equipment at that level.

I'm not sure regarding an actual cap, per say, since I only really know of DA's and DX's (-20 ~ -30 depending on who you ask, minus an additional 10 if you're a certain type of buffalo). All I know is the most common advice you will get with this is don't waste your time going cyberhunter for mature compounding, refining, etc.

• QQinfinity likes this

Check out my guardian guide. My friend Z made this profile picture! Check her services out here!

2r63ce0.jpg

QQinfinity

QQinfinity

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • IGN:QQinfinity
  • Class:Witch (Water/Elect/Light)
  • Level:200 ish

I'm pretty sure most players will tell you it's unnecessary to go CyberHunter, let alone do in-game mature compounding when there's the online mat. compounding on the site. As for compounding, you only really *need* assistance with compounding in like, Tap Spa (from my personal experience) where the rates are low. Even then, as a 4114 pure AP cat, I could do fine with my equipment at that level.

I'm not sure regarding an actual cap, per say, since I only really know of DA's and DX's (-20 ~ -30 depending on who you ask, minus an additional 10 if you're a certain type of buffalo). All I know is the most common advice you will get with this is don't waste your time going cyberhunter for mature compounding, refining, etc.

Play Trickster's online compound is the best QQ

But due to online connection issues, I am forced to play on a different server now. Sadly that server has a pretty dead forum community and questions are never answered, which is why I'm asking around here. The last post on that forum was in 2017. 2017!!! The players are all very active in game though.

Posted Image

"At Fiesta, everyday is Customer Appreciation Day. Come see for yourself, and get in touch with our products! Every day's great at your Fiesta!"

—Fiesta commercial
(I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself from doing this, it was just too perfect a joke to let it pass...)

lxpandaxl

lxpandaxl

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • IGN:Fruit

I don't think anyone has done extreme testing for this. Or at least publicized their results.

I would volunteer if someone gave me 1000x trash compounds and random gear to comp (so we don't waste nates).

Based on info from a long time ago, people suggested 400-500 LK (buffed) as a decent spot for comping.

They also mentioned getting 100-200 more LK past that did not show noticeably higher comps.

At the end of the day, RNG is RNG. 

This was in eTO, so my friends and I did not have access to a lot of the high stat gears available on rTO.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DA, LK, Cap, Compound, Smelt