QQinfinity

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • IGN:QQinfinity
  • Class:Witch (Water/Elect/Light)
  • Level:200 ish

I'm currently playing Wind/Earth sheep and I have no idea what I should be doing. Currently Lv117.

I have no idea about what gears I should be using. What are good gears for Wind attr%? 

Posted Image

"At Fiesta, everyday is Customer Appreciation Day. Come see for yourself, and get in touch with our products! Every day's great at your Fiesta!"

—Fiesta commercial
(I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself from doing this, it was just too perfect a joke to let it pass...)

lxpandaxl

lxpandaxl

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • IGN:Fruit

early levels... 

Air Headdress (Lv 130 & 260)

Slyphs Spirit Wings (Lv 150)

Customized Blood Shield (Lv 140)

Altiverse Twist Staff (Lv 155)

I would wait for when CBS go on sale again for 50k MS, but if you're impatient, you can pay a bit more to get one from AH.

It's 5 star and high DP, so it is worth refining.

I would not get Slyphs Spirit Wings.

They are great, but you don't really need that much attribute early-game to ohko.

Kinda pricey and box not available anymore in MS, just passed. 

• QQinfinity likes this

QQinfinity

QQinfinity

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • IGN:QQinfinity
  • Class:Witch (Water/Elect/Light)
  • Level:200 ish

early levels... 

Air Headdress (Lv 130 & 260)

Slyphs Spirit Wings (Lv 150)

Customized Blood Shield (Lv 140)

Altiverse Twist Staff (Lv 155)

I would wait for when CBS go on sale again for 50k MS, but if you're impatient, you can pay a bit more to get one from AH.

It's 5 star and high DP, so it is worth refining.

I would not get Slyphs Spirit Wings.

They are great, but you don't really need that much attribute early-game to ohko.

Kinda pricey and box not available anymore in MS, just passed. 

Thank you. A few more questions, how good are Wind/Earth sheeps at bossing? I'm noticing a problem with my survivability because wind spells need to get up close and personal, and I often die to hoard of mobs. Not tried any bosses yet but I'm certain if Oops Wharf Don Giovanni the noob killer is any indication, I think I will be floored in a single hit whenever LK decides to not block something. Does Wind/Earth need to invest in defense instead of focusing on blindly stacking MA and Air atr%?

Also, can you tell me more about the choices of sheep 2nd job when it comes to Wind/Earth? Heard from a friend that Spirit Master Wind/Earth are particularly deadly. But if I continue to face survivability problems I might have to fall back to my usual Light Witch Heaven Shield routine.

• lxpandaxl likes this
Posted Image

"At Fiesta, everyday is Customer Appreciation Day. Come see for yourself, and get in touch with our products! Every day's great at your Fiesta!"

—Fiesta commercial
(I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself from doing this, it was just too perfect a joke to let it pass...)

lxpandaxl

lxpandaxl

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • IGN:Fruit

I think they are decent. Many SMs choose Wind because lower cd skills for faster leveling, and endgame weapon option of Goddess Staff.

People also heavily favor Elec/Water for bossing.

Q: Does Wind/Earth need to invest in defense instead of focusing on blindly stacking MA and Air atr%?

A: Yes, most commonly used are Lv 300 boss pets with DP stats + Powerful shields.

Ideally, you have a refined CBS for high DP early levels and the attribute helps ohko when leveling. Then end-game, you can switch it out for a powerful regal shield (Lv 305).

Then, your Lv 300 Boss Pet (Titan Kronos or Tut V1) will have around 2.7-3k DP. Shield provides 7-8k DP or more on max refine.

That sets you around 10k additional DP.

I don't play a sheep, but most of this information comes from lvl 300+ bossing sheep friends that play SM, not Witch.

Since I can't tell you the most optimized stats, I would suggest you to find an SM in-game or on rTO discord to ask more specific questions...

Like how much HP is optimal for endgame, what item options do I have for [Accessory] slot, how much DP would be recommended against Koi/TK/CT floors, etc.

As for the SM vs Witch argument, I think that's a personal choice.

- SM's skills for reducing enemy resists and additional aoe skills improve dps

- Witch has SoH for easier survivability.

• QQinfinity likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wind