sigma88

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • IGN:Meracle88
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:197/283

Uh... I'm a little bit confused by what this skill actually does. The description says the following:

[Increases Compound accuracy for maturing compound based on LK]

Based on that I was thinking it will increase the success rate of compounding but I thought there is no failure rate for this kind of action.

From what I'm reading it's supposed to increase the amount you get from using the materials onto the equipments. But does the luck stat have anything to do with it? Also there's web compounding and I don't exactly know what that's about but is it supposed to be better than a maxed out 'Compound Master' Skill?

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 768 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:400

[Increases Compound accuracy for maturing compound based on LK]

by compound it means compounds like exchange. For example: Caballa Coffe, Gingeng Tea or Honey tea. 

From what I'm reading it's supposed to increase the amount you get from using the materials onto the equipments. But does the luck stat have anything to do with it? Also there's web compounding and I don't exactly know what that's about but is it supposed to be better than a maxed out 'Compound Master' Skill?

No, it doesn't work like that. 

Web comp are SUPPOSED TO be better, IT DOES NOT MEAN you're going to get awesome status. It's better already in the stones status. A lv 305 MA stone for example can get 20 - 40 in game compound while in web compound it can get 24 - 50 (those numbers aren't right, its just an example).

:D

oiau13.png

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4410 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

Compound Master skill is not useful. If you don't have a lot of TM points, don't bother getting this skill. It's just a skill to help you comp items in game such as comping for honey tea, Caballa coffee, etc. It's not for comping equipment with ores or stones.

sigma88

sigma88

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • IGN:Meracle88
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:197/283

oh, OH, i got confused. Ok, it's not as useful as i thought, and it's definitely totally something else. Well, i was about to put my points into it early as a fox, good thing I read this topic and you guys confirmed it. Definitely not a good skill.