sigma88

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • IGN:Meracle88
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:197/283

Never afk drilled before and going to buy one from from the myshop, but I have some questions:

1. How many recharge coupons do each driller pet take to recharge for 1 day?

2. What happens when my drill runs out during auto drilling? Will it use another drill in my inventory? Also will it only use the same drill or any drill in my inventory?

3. If i fill my inventory with 300/300 items will it still pick up items that are already in my inventory? I don't want it to pick up other items other than, let's say just the Aromatic Jasmines from this event.

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 663 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello,

1. It costs 4 for 1 day and 16 for 7 days.

2. When one drill runs out the pet will automatically go to the next drill. Make sure to have a lot of drills ready.

3. As long as you have the item in your inventory the items will be looted. Just as you thought if you fill your inventory you wont loot items that you do not have. So you wouldn't have to worry about late.

Have a good week.

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

sigma88

sigma88

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Dang it, I bought the baby driller pet thinking it would be 16 recharge for 7 days or (somewhere equivalent when doubled) but it costs 50 for 15 days.

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 781 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:400

It's not due to the status. Baby driller pet has high status so its normal to be more expensive.  :D

oiau13.png

sigma88

sigma88

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

MY **** god, the event garden area sucks... or maybe it's just the flaw of driller pets, or both... It keeps getting stuck forcing itself in a triangle drill loop. I can't look away for 20 minutes or it'll get stuck at a doorway and/or nearby npc. And then it'll get into the undrillable area, which is just as bad as getting looped.

andypandy123

andypandy123

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Locationgermany/Cuxhaven/northcoast
  • IGN:hopper001
  • Class:Fireball
  • Level:9000+

drilling in all over caballa would be better anyways for drillevent items as always was dunno why it is just event garden