96 replies to this topic

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4378 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

Seems that pic hosting will delete image after a certain amount of time (for example, tinypic will delete after 90 days or if more than 10k views; puush will delete after 1 month of no views), so some images are no longer available. I do not know how to solve this problem other than constantly uploading, which is tiring and a lot of work. Please post the link of the page with missing images here and I'll try to upload the images again. Thanks. 

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1226 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff
  • Level:400

Seems that pic hosting will delete image after a certain amount of time (for example, tinypic will delete after 90 days or if more than 10k views; puush will delete after 1 month of no views), so some images are no longer available. I do not know how to solve this problem other than constantly uploading, which is tiring and a lot of work. Please post the link of the page with missing images here and I'll try to upload the images again. Thanks. 

maybe it would be easier to use a wiki

either normally or as an image storage

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

lxpandaxl

lxpandaxl

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • IGN:Fruit

Discord saves images indefinitely from what I know.

You can probably just keep them there. That's what I do now :D

LertKrush

LertKrush

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • IGN:Kittytail
  • Class:Diva
  • Level:300

I'm pretty certain Imgur keep images forever.

W1Z4RD

W1Z4RD

King of Ugly

• Banned
  • 1025 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Wiz
  • Class:K I D
  • Level:004
How about this event for April:
Make a monthly record for each boss,those who finishing #1 by the end of the month/next patch getting a boss legendary box of the boss they finished #1 .
This will make people be active and hunt bosses *.*
  • andypandy123 likes this

Alumine

Alumine

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • IGN:Glass

Also requesting Gacha Town 2 (Oops Wharf) - Divine Spirit Set if possible, thanks. Maybe Arin's Crystal (Pet) in too? I think its been a while since we saw Kooh/Arin. Sheep boxes next maybe?

Ricehat

Ricehat

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationSydney, Aus
  • IGN:Ricehat
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:297

How about this event for April:
Make a monthly record for each boss,those who finishing #1 by the end of the month/next patch getting a boss legendary box of the boss they finished #1 .
This will make people be active and hunt bosses *.*

Not a bad idea but only a few people will be getting rewards.

How about bosses drop tokens and we can use them to exchange for rewards?

I've always felt a bit deflated hunted bosses because you're either getting nothing or striking gold with getting a legendary. For me, it feels like there is no in-between.

• LertKrush and Krusefmom like this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4378 posts

maybe it would be easier to use a wiki

either normally or as an image storage

One day I may ask to join you in your wiki; I've thought about this, but I am really a noob and don't know how to work on the wiki. 

Plus, the information I want to show is relating to boxes and what items they contain, and the in-game temper range versus Playtrickster's website temper range. These are useful information for our players. I don't know if your wiki make spaces for such information (esp. the website tempering range).

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4378 posts

Discord saves images indefinitely from what I know.

You can probably just keep them there. That's what I do now :D

Thank you for this information. I will start using discord for saving pictures then.

Puush used to keep pics forever, too, but recently it seems they have started deleting some of my posted pics. They are still there in my Puush account, but no longer appear in the forum.

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • 1226 posts
  • LocationEurope

1. One day I may ask to join you in your wiki; I've thought about this, but I am really a noob and don't know how to work on the wiki. 

2. Plus, the information I want to show is relating to boxes and what items they contain, and the in-game temper range versus Playtrickster's website temper range. These are useful information for our players. I don't know if your wiki make spaces for such information (esp. the website tempering range).

1. its like a filling a form

for example: if i want to create a page about Chaos Integer.72Byte, i would copy paste this template (only the bottom part) and fill it with informations about this item

Spoiler

and this is the result: Chaos Integer.72Byte

you dont have to know much about HTML or CSS

only a bit of wikitext (for example square brackets [[....]] are for a link to other wiki page)

2. yes, it can display these informations and several others things too:

an example of a cape: Valentine Fox Wings

an example of a box: Carved Box 24

Adrazelle

Adrazelle

#2 Sense PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • LocationPh | Illinois
  • IGN:Adrazelle

Suggestion: please make basic detection scroll and party detection scroll tradeable in game. thank you

2d2cdnk.jpg

♥ Adrazelle ♥ Adobo ♥ Acceptance ♥ Legacy ♥ CoffeeJelly ♥ Draxxi ♥

Shiomon

Shiomon

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • IGN:Shionmon
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:365

Skill Change Suggestion (Remove failing chance and/or lower cooldown time)

Skill Name: Berserk (Lion 3rd Job Scientist skill)

I'm late for the march maintenance but I would like to suggest a lower Cool Down Time and removing the failing chance for the Scientist skill Berserk:

- Similiar to hovados skill change suggestion for the skill "Item Detector" the skill Berserk can fail and in this case you have to wait for 9-12 seconds cooldown

- Berserk is the best attack skill that the Lion Scientist class can learn but it cant be used reliably because it is failing often without dealing damage

- I suggest removing the failing chance, but because I dont know if that is possible by coding here is my suggestion to lower the cool down time:

juvTceb.png

[a] Please change cooldown from 12/10/9 seconds -- > 5 seconds for all levels, including master level.

[b] Please change the cooldown information inside the card:

uonvzeV.png

Berserk (Lv.1) = Cooldown: 12.00seconds -> 5.00seconds

Berserk (Lv.2) = Cooldown: 12.00seconds -> 5.00seconds

Berserk (Lv.3) = Cooldown: 12.00seconds -> 5.00seconds

Berserk (Lv.4) = Cooldown: 12.00seconds -> 5.00seconds

Berserk (Lv.5) = Cooldown: 12.00seconds -> 5.00seconds

Berserk (Lv.6) = Cooldown: 10.00seconds -> 5.00seconds

Berserk (Lv.7) = Cooldown: 10.00seconds -> 5.00seconds

Berserk (Lv.8) = Cooldown: 10.00seconds -> 5.00seconds

Berserk (Lv.9) = Cooldown: 10.00seconds -> 5.00seconds

Berserk (Lv.10) = Cooldown: 10.00seconds -> 5.00seconds

Berserk (Lv. Mastered) = Cooldown: 9.00seconds -> 5.00seconds

Reasons why the suggestion can be good:

- helps players with the frustration of doing no damage when failing, with the change you at least wont have to wait for long if the skill failed

- more players might consider play/play again the Lion Scientist class

Possible negative effects:

- removing the failing chance if possible and lowering the cooldown to 5 seconds is just my suggestion and it might become too strong so changes to the suggestion might need to be considered 

- On the other hand I dont think it will be that powerful and just fine because it wont increase the damage formula of the skill

Thank you very much!

• banana123, loleveborylol, allebakaa2 and 1 other like this

S>Myshop Modifiers: https://tinyurl.com/Shiomon
B>Mileage Points 80MS / 800k Galders per Point: http://tinyurl.com/shiobuy
Offers are always welcome~

hengyi

hengyi

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

1. its like a filling a form

for example: if i want to create a page about Chaos Integer.72Byte, i would copy paste this template (only the bottom part) and fill it with informations about this item

Spoiler

and this is the result: Chaos Integer.72Byte

you dont have to know much about HTML or CSS

only a bit of wikitext (for example square brackets [[....]] are for a link to other wiki page)

2. yes, it can display these informations and several others things too:

an example of a cape: Valentine Fox Wings

an example of a box: Carved Box 24

Hello,hovado,could you show  me the mind's eye code?

I am curious Why the duration of the mind's eye can be changed into 160 seconds?

Thank you.

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • 1226 posts
  • LocationEurope

Hello,hovado,could you show  me the mind's eye code?

I am curious Why the duration of the mind's eye can be changed into 160 seconds?

Thank you.

sorry, i dont understand

could you explain it a bit more?

thank you

hengyi

hengyi

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

sorry, i dont understand

could you explain it a bit more?

thank you

oh,I mean it is a program code?

Could you show me the a form picture about mind's eye skill as your Chaos Integer.72Byte's item.

Thank you.

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • 1226 posts
  • LocationEurope

oh,I mean it is a program code?

Could you show me the a form picture about mind's eye skill as your Chaos Integer.72Byte's item.

Thank you.

its not Trickster Online code, its only for wiki page about Mind's Eye

Spoiler

Edited by hovado, 07 March 2019 - 09:27 AM.

loleveborylol

loleveborylol

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
Spoiler

Very good idea has a Lion and gets very annoying when we use the skill and it does not work.
I do not know if in other character ixistem skill that can fail but this in question is very bad. :huh:
as Aran has already said that for this month would not accept more suggestion. I'll ask you to retake that petition for the next meeting. B)
  • Shiomon likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ring bearer, flower girl, vivid, juris, valentine, wing of gods