101 replies to this topic

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4395 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

The event is a daily event. That means, tomorrow, the same char can do the quests again. If you want to get many tokens fast, then please do the event with different chars doing the event on a daily basis.

• Mizzo likes this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4395 posts

Thank you to all of you who reported about web temper issue. I have reported to GM. We will fix it shortly. GM is sleeping now so please wait for a while.

• Mizzo likes this

sigma88

sigma88

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • IGN:Meracle88
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:182/283

The event is daily event, so you if you wanted an item that is 4 tockens you would have do the event for 4 days to exchange.

OH, i missed the "daily" part. 

I have another question. The event offers an accessory level 50/120/200. Can we wear that accessory, and that also goes for any same accessory really, of different level requirements? Ex:  Poppurisia Ring 50 and 120, one in each slot.

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 639 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello Sigma,

Yes you can wear the different level accessory together.

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

luxmea

luxmea

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Thank you~ 

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 639 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist

Hello Kiddos,

The Web temper issue is now fixed feel free to temper with your hearts content again.

If you see any more bugs please let us know.

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

talestyrone

talestyrone

Rose Garden Explorer

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • LocationPlaying Trickster
  • IGN:AgilityCarrier
  • Class:Cat
  • Level:???

Unsure if it could be added or not, but would it be possible to add a function that lets us sort items in the Auction House by price?

IE: Select "Order by Lowest First" - would show the items with the lowest price first.

Thanks.

• talestyrone and banana123 like this

Posted Image

Posted ImageBLOOD FLOWERPosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

VISHAAL

VISHAAL

#1 Sense PvP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Locationamerican
  • IGN:vishal
Hey, can you increase Magical Soul's cast time so it's not instant cast? It'd be the perfect nerf: making it more difficult to abuse/spam. It'll still be used for its main purpose (one shotting high HP targets), but the player would have to think wisely when to use it or not.

Here's one of many old threads if you want to read the complaints/arguments about the skill:
http://board.playtri...053-magic-soul/

Please do something about this skill for once. As you can see that thread is from 2014. It's been 5 years, and you finally "discovered" how to edit skills. The only change we're asking for is a cast time change that as I said would properly balance the skill

Thank You,
A Professional Trickster and Caballa Celebrity,
ketchupwater
  • Placebo likes this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4395 posts

Please follow what I ask you guys to do when suggesting change in cooldown time for skill. Include all the relevant screenshots. Otherwise, I will not pick up your suggestion for consideration. Don't merely post link.

• talestyrone, HirotoSenpai and Euler like this

Euler

Euler

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

I disagree with Vashaal. I believe it’s unfair to change that skill for the sole reason it’s used against high-HP users in PvP. Magical soul isn’t just for PvP users – it’s a starter skill for beginners. Its cool-down is similar to other starter skills, and nerfing it would make it more challenging for beginners using a dragon. One character countering another is how most game mechanics work. Sure, mages using magical soul will counter buffalos, but that shouldn’t be the reason to nerf magical soul. There are other uses for that skill such as farming and boss hunting. Mages don’t have a wide arsenal when it comes to end-game bossing, so the cool down helps a lot. Not only that, but magical soul is an MP and time efficient way of farming, especially for priests or dark-lords whose skills use up an exorbitant amount of MP.  What we should fix, however, are skills that are bugged or do not function as intended. These skills include Rift, which, under the right circumstances, can render a user’s game environment completely broken. 

• danoam, Wraith, hovado and 10 others like this

0002782_custom-embroidered-dog-bone-name

emily1000150

emily1000150

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • IGN:emyily
  • Class:Mage/Witch

Hello  :)

I was wondering if I could suggest Cerulle Wings, Lv. 300 char capes, and Fox Spirit’s Gift Box for next patch.

Thank you for the wonderful patch.  :D

Best Regards,

Emyily

Nesuki

Nesuki

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • IGN:Souuu
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:135

d4db78fb7b.png

Please change the Casting Time of Magical Soul from   0.5 seconds -- > 1.5 seconds for level 1, as it's the only level this skill has.

Magical_Soul.png

This card can no longer be obtained, as it became a skill already learned upon character creation, therefore there's no need to change any information inside the card.

Magical Soul (Lv.1) = Cast Time: 0.5seconds -> 1.5seconds

The reason behind this suggestion is because this skill alone outclass any other magic skill in terms of speed and raw damage when the player has the stats for it, it outclasses magic-type's best damaging skills in the game (Thunderbolt and Scythe) and it undermines a magic type character's skill set, making them pointless and therefore players end up not using them at all, the damage can stay as it is, but If its going to be a damage burst skill, then I think it should be fair if it has the same Cast Time as these other strong-hard hitting skills have, plus I don't think this was an intended freature in the game, and more of an accident that was never  adressed, It makes other magic playstyles feel pointless and without merit.

The damage formula and the cooldown can stay, as in modifying those can hinder players starting with a magic-type, they can cast it again as soon as they're done because of the short cooldown, veteran-high level players can circunvent it by using Refreshing_Dew.jpg Refreshing Dew Refreshing_Dew.jpg Should they become a Priest, or decide to carry a Priest party member to help with farming and boss hunting.

The Cast Time duration isn't shown on the wiki or skill description, but it is indeed shown in the game files

7b205bd240.png

(Yes, FairyOfMagic is Magical Soul skillname in the files)

Bear in mind that I've said a Cast Time (Delay) change and not a Cooldown (CoolTime) change

• platinum, Placebo, WarrenBuffet and 1 other like this

VISHAAL

VISHAAL

#1 Sense PvP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Locationamerican
  • IGN:vishal
"Mages don’t have a wide arsenal when it comes to end-game bossing, so the cool down helps a lot. "

Searing Light Celestial Strike Staff Of Agony Scythe Ghostly Whisper Mana Arrow Mana Storm Mana Ring Light Wave Gravity Crush Radiant Strike Arrow Of Light Hellfire Dark Lance Electro Attack Drip Bomb Cleaving Terra Wind Blade Icey Shackles Thunderbolt Scorching Earth Deadly Fen Tornado Blast Incinerate Summon Boulder Whirlwind Shard Of The Glacier Pheonix Rising Razor Gale Aqua Bomb Staff of Thunder Dragon Storm Earthquake Raging Storm

Yeah buddy they dont have a wide arsenal of good skills

"and nerfing it would make it more challenging for beginners using a dragon."

Yeah more and more new people start playing this game daily! Also it's NEVER been like you hit a torobbie and get to level 3-4 instantly!

Magical soul kills the game's mechanics
A boss should absolutely not be meant to die just by merely 2 or 3 bubbles
  • Placebo likes this

platinum

platinum

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • IGN:Glock
  • Class:Pro
  • Level:39x

One character countering another is how most game mechanics work. Sure, mages using magical soul will counter buffalos, but that shouldn’t be the reason to nerf magical soul.

Mages are supposed to counter powers using Rust. But sadly the absue of magical soul makes it counter powers but also all the other classes example: a wizard is supposed to lose against any soul master because of blesisngs and sm's combls( shard tb), but if the wizard wears high elemental attribute resist, no Lk and high bubble damage, the wizard will most likely win just by spamming bubble waiting for lucky hits.

All your arguments are super vague/weak

Priests are meant to be SUPPORTS
Wizards and dark lords are meant to be DPS/ POWER KILLERS
  • platinum likes this

Plat

Plat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Mages are supposed to counter powers using Rust. But sadly the absue of magical soul makes it counter powers but also all the other classes example: a wizard is supposed to lose against any soul master because of blesisngs and sm's combls( shard tb), but if the wizard wears high elemental attribute resist, no Lk and high bubble damage, the wizard will most likely win just by spamming bubble waiting for lucky hits.

Priests are meant to be SUPPORTS
Wizards and dark lords are meant to be DPS/ POWER KILLERS

Just to be clear, this is not the original "Glock"

• Euler likes this

Euler

Euler

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

"Mages don’t have a wide arsenal when it comes to end-game bossing, so the cool down helps a lot. "

Searing Light Celestial Strike Staff Of Agony Scythe Ghostly Whisper Mana Arrow Mana Storm Mana Ring Light Wave Gravity Crush Radiant Strike Arrow Of Light Hellfire Dark Lance Electro Attack Drip Bomb Cleaving Terra Wind Blade Icey Shackles Thunderbolt Scorching Earth Deadly Fen Tornado Blast Incinerate Summon Boulder Whirlwind Shard Of The Glacier Pheonix Rising Razor Gale Aqua Bomb Staff of Thunder Dragon Storm Earthquake Raging Storm

Sadly none of those skills really work against Kronos. Have you ever tried boss-hunting Kronos with a magic type? 

Magical soul kills the game's mechanics
A boss should absolutely not be meant to die just by merely 2 or 3 bubbles

Yet Buffalo's are meant to ohko all bosses?

Buffalo's definitely do have a chance against mages, they just have to stack HP.

There's no real issue here - if mages are so great you should start using them in PvP.

Also, there's no need for you to be that hostile and rude, the point of this discussion is to make the game better and more enjoyable for people, how will priests enjoy kronos after this nerf just because you pvpers are trying to make everything about you again.

This is not just about pvp, It is also about the pve side of the game.

Boss hunting is not going to be fun for any priest if the cooldown or cast time changes, its already hard enough as it is, If any case they should increase the damage of magical soul.

• danoam, Quintus, Euler and 2 others like this

Euler

Euler

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts

duplicate

• Araragi and Killua like this

W1Z4RD

W1Z4RD

King of Ugly

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1025 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Wiz
  • Class:K I D
  • Level:004
In my opinion i don't agree with the magical soul nerf because some of my friends are playing it outside of pvp and they have invested in the items and gears no reason to change anything bcuz some people having hard time in pvp and cant buy lk items.
  • danoam, Wraith, Euler and 3 others like this

Nesuki

Nesuki

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • IGN:Souuu
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:135

Right, except none of those skills really work against Kronos. Have you ever tried boss-hunting Kronos with a magic type? Actually, you have and you didn't even pass the trials.

I'm not that guy, but last time I checked, Dark lords and any water/elec magic character can boss-hunt Kronos, I'm sure Soul Masters can with their respective elements as well should they have enough plus element attribute gear

Yet Buffalo's are meant to ohko all bosses?

I'm not sure what are you trying to prove with this, that Power types are the problem when it comes with game balancing, undermining every other playable character? If that's the case then Im 100% agreeing with you.

Buffalo's definitely do have a chance against mages, they just have to stack HP.

There's no real issue here - if mages are so great you should start using them in PvP.

Also, there's no need for you to be that hostile and rude, the point of this discussion is to make the game better and more enjoyable for people, how will priests enjoy kronos after this nerf just because you pvpers are trying to make everything about you again.

This is not just about pvp, It is also about the pve side of the game.

I don't really care about PvP, I just wished people would use Mages with their intended skillset and roles.

Also if you want to adress the hypothetical PvP situation : If they put more HP, a Mage can just Put on more MA

Boss hunting is not going to be fun for any priest if the cooldown or cast time changes, its already hard enough as it is, If any case they should increase the damage of magical soul.

I feel increasing magical soul damage would further undermine the wide array of skills magic types have at their disposal, I think a good alternative would be to decrease Kronos's light attribute defense, as they don't have any way to increase their light element damage with gear, since it doesnt escalate, and I'm not sure if the person who is responsable of editing the skills can edit them to the point of adding an element attribute value on the damage formula

• Placebo and WarrenBuffet like this

platinum

platinum

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • IGN:Glock
  • Class:Pro
  • Level:39x
Also you guys are making it look like it'd be totally useless against bosses lol.. just wait 1 more second of cast time and youll have the same outcome. If you die casting it, well use a res scroll and abuse the respawn invinsibilitiel time to do 2 more bubbles its no big deal for pvers. Stop mixing pve bubble and pvp bubble

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ring bearer, flower girl, vivid, juris, valentine, wing of gods