Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 663 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello,

To not loose equipment during the expand  process please use the item: Patron Marks of Hephaestus

Which is purchasable on the websites webshop or from players using auction house.

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

xtreme25

xtreme25

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

hello,

I would like to know if I buy the guardian do I need to do as a quest? Could you pass me the process step by step?

QQinfinity

QQinfinity

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • IGN:QQinfinity
  • Class:Witch (Water/Elect/Light)
  • Level:200 ish

hello,

I would like to know if I buy the guardian do I need to do as a quest? Could you pass me the process step by step?

Please check this lovable guide. http://board.playtri...guardian-guide/

Posted Image

"At Fiesta, everyday is Customer Appreciation Day. Come see for yourself, and get in touch with our products! Every day's great at your Fiesta!"

—Fiesta commercial
(I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself from doing this, it was just too perfect a joke to let it pass...)

xtreme25

xtreme25

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

hello...

I searched on this site and did not find what I was looking for .... I bought the guardian in my shop, and I wonder if I need to do the quest?

I searched on this site and did not find what I was looking for .... I bought the guardian in my shop, and I wonder if I need to do the quest?

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 781 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo

hello...

Do you have a normal guardian? Normal i mean did you get a guardian by the traditional ways? MS guardians are supposed to be used only as second guardian. It helps to avoid all the process to get another build, but YOU CAN NOT use it as the first guardian, otherwise youre going to be stuck with a build that will never turn into a guardian.

oiau13.png

xtreme25

xtreme25

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

THX

It was the information I needed ...

I apologize for so many questions, but how do I open a compound on the pet? to use nate acuregia?

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 663 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist

Hello Xtreme25,

You use shara bottles. To open already compounded slot for pets.

If you mean expanding. There is no pet expand other than synergizing. Synergizing just adds the better pets stats together.

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!