Photo

Ways to make money for Charm type characters?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

LertKrush

LertKrush

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • IGN:Kittytail
  • Class:Diva
  • Level:300

This has been on my mind for some time now.

I'm playing as cat (Diva)

IGN: Kittytail

Obviously, when level up, you need new, better equipments. I feel like Charm character is the most that struggle with making money.

Charm class excels in pvp, but you gain nothing from that so there's no point.

Charm can hunt bosses but it takes so much more effort and time than Power to do so. (To the point where it feels discouraging. I fought True Kronos for 10 minutes straight before.)

Charm can plvl also, but it's kind of painful with just 2 aoe. (They're not good compared to ones from the other classes)

Here are examples of what other classes can do.

Power types -- Hunt bosses and sell boss sets. Gain galder/ ms. Hunt Ed at Battle Arena and gain lots of akuregia of nates/ daily coupons/ equips.

Magic types -- Power leveling for sheeps, hunt bosses for dark lords.

Sense types -- afk drill in tap mine or places with aggro mobs. (Phantom school for book bags, Tartarus for key materials)

Sometimes, it feels like I have nothing to do in this game. For every specific thing, there'll be classes that can do better so there's no point for me to do it.

Here are some suggestions I can think of at the moment.

♦ Weekly fashion events for cats and raccoons. Cat is an entertainer/model and raccoon loves showing off (according to the wiki...) so I guess is ok. This'll add a dynamic to Charm class also. The price doesn't need to be much.

♦ Remove Aura Shatter from Koiosu & Ed, both at the battle arena and chaos tower. It makes Primadonna entire skillset redundant.

Thank you in advance~♥

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:[Mod]Hiroto
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:400

Here are examples of what other classes can do.

Power types -- Hunt bosses and sell boss sets. Gain galder/ ms. Hunt Ed at Battle Arena and gain lots of akuregia of nates/ daily coupons/ equips.

Magic types -- Power leveling for sheeps, hunt bosses for dark lords.

Sense types -- afk drill in tap mine or places with aggro mobs. (Phantom school for book bags, Tartarus for key materials)

Sometimes, it feels like I have nothing to do in this game. For every specific thing, there'll be classes that can do better so there's no point for me to do it.

Charm is the tank. You said power can easily go boss hunt, but it also can easily die. Charm is an exception. It might take a little longer to kill the boss but it wont die. 

Each char has its own habilities. Every user will look up only for the failures that this char has. 

I'm a buffalo user. It is really, really strong. As a power user, you have to know what to use, how to balance. It's not worth to hit 3 billions and die by 1 hit to mobs. You have to find a balance.

I also have a primmadona and a gambler, both of them can do boss hunt. Not as easy as the buffalo but they hardly die. 

There are good and bad parts of each character, you have to work on it to avoid those parts that u dont like. 

As a charm user, if you cant boss hunt using HP/HV just use a balance using AP/attr/HV. 

Here are some suggestions I can think of at the moment.

♦ Weekly fashion events for cats and raccoons. Cat is an entertainer/model and raccoon loves showing off (according to the wiki...) so I guess is ok. This'll add a dynamic to Charm class also. The price doesn't need to be much.

Your suggestions is just unfair. When you suggest something you have to think about everyone, not just about you. By you I mean by your character type.

♦ Remove Aura Shatter from Koiosu & Ed, both at the battle arena and chaos tower. It makes Primadonna entire skillset redundant.

Those mobs were made to be a challenge. Were supposed to be killed by a group. We know hardly players do it as a group, but its a choice. 

Those are my opinions. I've also used charm type so I know and I can understand what you're saying. I just don't agree with you.  :) 

• Mizzo likes this

oiau13.png

Spoiler

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 605 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello,

Please don't stick yourself into a bubble and say you cannot make money. When you do this you loose out on so much more.

Any player can be crafty when it comes to making money if you place yourself into one category then you as a person are the only one loosing out.

If I want to power-level then I make a power-leveler. If I want to make money I make money. Restricting ones self movements because you choose to only hinders your self value.

Do your best to make money. There are many ways if you work for it.

-Mizzo

• HirotoSenpai likes this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

LertKrush

LertKrush

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • IGN:Kittytail
  • Class:Diva
  • Level:300

Thank you. I didn't mean to sound rude or sound like I'm complaining. (Even though it kind of is, sorry)

I was just expressing what I have in mind.

Charm is the tank. You said power can easily go boss hunt, but it also can easily die. Charm is an exception. It might take a little longer to kill the boss but it wont die. 

Each char has its own habilities. Every user will look up only for the failures that this char has. 

I'm a buffalo user. It is really, really strong. As a power user, you have to know what to use, how to balance. It's not worth to hit 3 billions and die by 1 hit to mobs. You have to find a balance.

I also have a primmadona and a gambler, both of them can do boss hunt. Not as easy as the buffalo but they hardly die. 

There are good and bad parts of each character, you have to work on it to avoid those parts that u dont like. 

As a charm user, if you cant boss hunt using HP/HV just use a balance using AP/attr/HV. 

Since pows can use guard and 1-2 hit ko bosses before their minions spawn. (Maybe with guardian shield break and skunk also) Their hp doesn't matter much. 40k+ is enough.

It takes twice as long to hunt bosses for Charm. It's ok if it is 1 time, but when you hunt them a lot they add up.

Your suggestions is just unfair. When you suggest something you have to think about everyone, not just about you. By you I mean by your character type.

Yes, it is when I think about it. I apologize.

Please don't stick yourself into a bubble and say you cannot make money. When you do this you loose out on so much more.

Any player can be crafty when it comes to making money if you place yourself into one category then you as a person are the only one loosing out.

If I want to power-level then I make a power-leveler. If I want to make money I make money. Restricting ones self movements because you choose to only hinders your self value.

Do your best to make money. There are many ways if you work for it.

The point of my previous post is, every class has a way of making money that they're efficient at. I don't see one for Charm type. It is why I suggested a fashion event.

When I try to do what other classes do it takes more effort.

Ofc there are other options like making foxes and afk drill at tap mine, but I mean what is the thing for Charm type specifically.

Thank you for all the replies. I really appreciate the help. ~♥