4 replies to this topic

kevin1994

kevin1994

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Hey guys and Girls :)

I Played for a Long Long Time and considered to Return back to the Game. Is it still Worth Playing? How did the Server develop since summer 2018?

Thank you!
See ya

Greetz

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 794 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:400

It is a trick question actually.

Our server is the most updated server that we have online nowadays. We have maintenances every month, we add new items that players design, mods do events frequently in game or here in forum. But there are few players who say its not enough XD

In my opinion as a player: This server still really good, there are a good number of guilds online and players to meet. You probably will find new friends fast to play with. 

• Mizzo and HiiroKen like this

oiau13.png

Spoiler

nelly007

nelly007

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts
  • IGN:Nelly
  • Class:Champ,Witch,Gladiator
  • Level:all 200+

community is ok (whats left of it anyways), active players are nice, but the market & AH  is very bad, prices dropped drastically and no one buys stuff anymore since there are less and less players...

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 794 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:400

yeah, and the players who still online sell their stuffs for really expensive prices, so market is horrible. You must learn to handle market or youre lost. XD

• emily1000150 likes this

oiau13.png

Spoiler

kevin1994

kevin1994

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts
Thanks for the replys! I had the Same impression when I left some months ago. I Really apreciate all the Updates that are going live but theyre not what keeps me binded. Weil thank you for your opinionand Good Luck!
Xoxo

Greetz