Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4347 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

Dear Players,

We have discovered a bug with regards to absolute unique items. One player has already lost his Shining Crystal Set while teleporting. We can't fix this bug now, and because of the risk it poses to server stability, GM has decided to wipe out ALL absolute unique items (Shining Crystal & Fallen Watcher items) from the server in next maintenance.

If you have absolute unique items, here's what you can do before next maintenance in February 2019: Sell each absolute unique item you have to me for 25,000,000 galders each (25 million galders). You can put the item in AH and send the link to my forum account here. Any absolute unique item not sold to me or not bought by me will be gone in next maintenance.

Change of plan (sorry about that): You can't sell through AH. I believe Coder has disabled AH function for absolute uniques now. So, before wiping out the items in next maintenance, you will be compensated 25mill 100mill galders per item to your char that holds any absolute unique item. 

We will not publish absolute unique items until we could fix the bug. We don't know when we could fix the bug. If/when we fix the bug, we will let you know.

Thank you.

p/s ~ if you have friends in game having absolute unique items, please let them know of this announcement.  

• HirotoSenpai, Mizzo and Seulgi like this

Shelfo

Shelfo

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • IGN:Shelfo
  • Class:GIRLS
  • Level:#1

That's really nice but I just noticed that someone got 99m per absolute unique instead of 25m as you told us here!

912e67f4d3de69e7689fda954843f45e.png

ca7e342741c2a05ee0b3a2929f4c1fad.png

It's not fair because my friend MarchallBR (the one who reported the Shining Crystal Set bug) had to lose his entire set to get 75m only

• LuckyFox and tgakiy like this

2F6qqg3.pngzC1qwfS.jpg

♥ My babies ♥                        You will find when you see. We are one

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4347 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

You are right. Ok, I'll give him same amount. I'll make arrangement with [Mod]Hiroto about it.

• LuckyFox likes this

Shelfo

Shelfo

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • IGN:Shelfo
  • Class:GIRLS
  • Level:#1

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it

2F6qqg3.pngzC1qwfS.jpg

♥ My babies ♥                        You will find when you see. We are one

Adrazelle

Adrazelle

#2 Sense PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 306 posts
  • LocationPh | Illinois
  • IGN:Adrazelle

That's really nice but I just noticed that someone got 99m per absolute unique instead of 25m as you told us here!

912e67f4d3de69e7689fda954843f45e.png

ca7e342741c2a05ee0b3a2929f4c1fad.png

It's not fair because my friend MarchallBR (the one who reported the Shining Crystal Set bug) had to lose his entire set to get 75m only

wow that's alot. Easiest way to get rich O_O waaaa I'm jealous T^T

2d2cdnk.jpg

♥ Adrazelle ♥ Adobo ♥ Acceptance ♥ Legacy ♥ CoffeeJelly ♥ Draxxi ♥

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:[Mod]Hiroto
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:400

It doesn't worth 100m but ok, it's aran's choice. 

Don't worry @shelfo, I already have marchall's money with me . I had told to marchall's friend that i'd give his money today   :D 

oiau13.png

Spoiler

Special

Special

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSeoul
  • IGN:[Special] All Members
I agree it doesn't worth 100m each though I have some in my inventory.
Btw, If someone has most of Unique Items on purpose like this, It's much harder for another players to get those from hunting monsters.
I don't know exact reason why someone gathers most of UIs but I think it has a bad influence on the game play.

so I suggest: Please remove <Unique Item ranking> from ranking page whether you would fix that bug or not
  • Shelfo and Mizzo like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: absolute unique, shining crystal, fallen watcher