sigma88

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • IGN:Meracle88
  • Class:Boxer
  • Level:165/240

Hey guys. I just started this game about 3 weeks ago and barely made it anywhere. I used to play this game well over like... 10 years ago but I don't remember anything about this game.

I want to know more information about the game. The wiki this site gives me is mytrickster.net and it appears to give me a malicious site warning. I ignored it anyway and it turns out the info on this site is outdated. I did some other research and found tricksterlover.info which is more reliable... but the site seems to be broken half the time as most of the links lead to a dead page and the search function is non functional.

So just wanted to ask... is there is site or can anyone give me some gaming tips as to where to buy certain items? Like i definitely remember there being pets you can buy, especially some level 80ish fairies but according to the both wikis, the old one tells me it's in the swamp area but the new one tells me that it's been taken out. Sure enough I visit the swamp area and... yeah it's gone. 

In general... where the heck are the pets anyway? I can't even find any in the shops for sale and the only ones that I can find are the beginner pets, or the ones sold by other players that are extremely overpriced. 

Anyway, yeah there's a lot I want to ask but let's just start off small for now. Pets and a reliable wiki page for information is what I'm looking for right now.

Thanks!

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1227 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff
  • Level:400

often, there are pets as event rewards

you can get pets from carved boxes or dropped by monsters (blue penguin, mingo)

Sludgling and TTX from fiesta

Kid Troy Worm from Tower of Chaos

Baby Mole Theo from drilling in Alteo Empire

there is also Mighty Turkey VR

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

rektedball

rektedball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Locationnz
  • IGN:rektedball
  • Class:buffalo

join a guild, that's the best way to find help

sigma88

sigma88

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Now i'm having trouble figuring out how to get some compounding stones.

Miranda Watty in megalopolis has a few stones that require daily coupons, but what about the other stones? Is there any place I can get them without fighting monsters endlessly? The drop rate of them is horrendously low.

I'm looking for DA and HP 80 stones to be more specific.

Jonathantang

Jonathantang

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • IGN:Nihon
  • Class:Cute
  • Level:400(WIP)

Hello, 

firstly, this is the website you should use to check for info:

http://www.trickster...Main_Page.html 

secondly, I am over at oops wharf 4 hunting pirate coins, you can join me and walk around, we dont pick up the 80 stones, so you can hunt while picking up if you see 1 lying around in the map, cheers!

ErrantWitch

ErrantWitch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:Ayuki
  • Class:Magical Girl
  • Level:~45

Where might you find Fiesta Tickets? I can't seem to dig any up.

Jonathantang

Jonathantang

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • IGN:Nihon
  • Class:Cute
  • Level:400(WIP)

Where might you find Fiesta Tickets? I can't seem to dig any up.

You really have to dig em, they are pretty rare, I can give you some. PM me in game.

ErrantWitch

ErrantWitch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:Ayuki
  • Class:Magical Girl
  • Level:~45

Did... did they raise the level requirement for 2nd Job? 

sigma88

sigma88

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Now i have another question.

What exactly is Soul Seed? The wiki provides absolutely NO DETAILS as to what it really is, only how to complete the quest. It says something about growth points and I honestly have no clue what it all means.

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 749 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:[Mod]Hiroto
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:400

Soul seed is like the "egg" that we have to "take care".

Our Soul Guardian comes from a Soul seed. The seed is the part that we have to work in the guardian's build/title.

For example, is you Press V youre going to see the chacter view, and it has 10 points distributed on it. Working in the guardian soul seed is exactly this. You have to make a build for it distributing point. The difference is that each title has a different amount of points. 

There are few builds here in forum, those builds teach you how to lv up the build and about the titles.

;) 

oiau13.png

Spoiler