Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 733 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Adding extra teleport sites is the alternative method to reduce time to boss monster hunting . I mean players can reduce walking time to hunt boss by Adding two teleport site to next destinaion "Black Ash Dungeon 4" and "Blue Ice Trial 3 - Ice Palace Hallway"  at "gate of black ash" and "gate of blue ice dungeon because this server is unwilling to offer free Memory Port. That means players should spend much time hunting penguin to get this item,so it wastes too much time to have more power to work boss hunting. This is why i bring up this problem.

Hello hengi,

These are not "problems" these are suggestions and items that you as a player want to have done. Do not dress suggestions as problems to try and have them incorporated in the game.

• We will not be adding different maps to drill able areas just because a player is to lazy to walk further in. If you get stuck on a portal then you need to move further in.
  • We will not add ports just because a player is to lazy to walk to the boss trial. There is a cool down I suggest you take that time to get to the npc that teleports you to the dungeon. Hiroto also urged you to use memory ports.

Some things are not always meant to be clear cut and easy. Regardless, you asked me about some of these items you suggested before in game  and I told you why they cant be done. Yet, you placed these same suggestions we discussed on the patchnotes? Did you think the outcome would change. A suggestion is a suggestion. If its not picked up then there is a likely a reason why.

For those of you that don't know:

Mines/maps: The mine and many maps are hard coded and cannot be changed on whim. If we just casually exchanged maps the outcome could be catastrophic who knows what bugs will pop up. Our system has a maximum amount of maps that it can hold. Meaning to add or change maps we would have to begin deleting maps.

Teleportation: Maps have a set amount of npcs and where they can be placed. Meaning we cant willy nilly just casually place npc's all the time! If we had the ability to create ports in all locations we would have made other suggestions in the past come true.

If another server has done it then they have resources we do not have. Also just because another server has done something doesn't mean we should. We are our own server. We as a community should be proud of what we have accomplished and have!

Have a good week!

-Mizzo

• Aran, HirotoSenpai and vennybot like this

Go Go Harkon Rangers!

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 855 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo

Adding extra teleport sites is the alternative method to reduce time to boss monster hunting . I mean players can reduce walking time to hunt boss by Adding two teleport site to next destinaion "Black Ash Dungeon 4" and "Blue Ice Trial 3 - Ice Palace Hallway" at "gate of black ash" and "gate of blue ice dungeon because this server is unwilling to offer free Memory Port. That means players should spend much time hunting penguin to get this item,so it wastes too much time to have more power to work boss hunting. This is why i bring up this problem.

We really have arrived At the point where walking is a problem now? LOL I’m really getting old
  • Mizzo and vennybot like this

oiau13.png

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4541 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

I have just literally finished doing Techichi quests on one of my minor chars. Yes, Tango in dungeon 4 (NPC to teleport to Soki trial) is far, but that's one feature of this game; you are expected to walk all over the maps to play the game. That's how you get to know the beautiful work done by artistes/designers who created this game.

One thing we did in Fantasia (eTO), if we didn't have Memory Port, is to marry a char, and then place that char in a location where we often want to teleport to. So when we want to teleport there, we activate that char, and then teleport our char there using the marriage teleport function.

• HirotoSenpai, Mizzo and hengyi like this

LucasFP

LucasFP

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • IGN:RinBR
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:300

Hello,

If you cannot use myshop there could be several reasons as to why.

I will provide a list of items to check:

1. You have deleted IE. Trickster was built to be used with the old Internet explorer. To fix this you have to download chrome.

2. You have not properly patched and re viewing an older myshop. To fix it you may need to do a "check files" when starting up your splash.

3. You have the invalid amount of myshop.

4. Your myshop inventory is full. If a myshop is close to 300 or full you may fail to purchase.

Please check the list above and take action.

Note: Around the time you posted this message I read that the server was having instability problems. Maybe it was the server.

Hope this helps!

-Mizzo

Hii
I done all u tell me but still i cant click in buy on my shop.
Its all right my patch ,inventory etcc
I only can click on buy then to click for the second time nothing happens and i can only press cancel :c

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 733 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist

Helllo Lucas,

Could you please provide use some screenshots! This way we can check your client.

Thank you,

-Mizzo

Go Go Harkon Rangers!

alexeee

alexeee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hey all, nice work with the patch!!

I was wondering if you guys could bring back the Elemental Headdress Box.

thx :D

Shelfo

Shelfo

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • IGN:Shelfo
  • Class:GIRLS
  • Level:#1

I'd to suggest something that might be not accepted but it doesn't hurt to try:

Isn't it too hard and expensive to refine an equip to level 13? 

So why not make repair powders cheaper? I mean, selling it for galders instead of points
Item Girl from Mega Shop could sell them for 3m each
It would help the economy in game, making galders valuable once again

It could be just an example, not only about repair powders but other useful items such as:
Memory Port, Friend Finder, Protein candy, etc.

• Astronaut likes this

2F6qqg3.pngzC1qwfS.jpg

♥ My babies ♥                        You will find when you see. We are one

hengyi

hengyi

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Does Any Mod player know the new harkon defense about JP website data?  Do these type defenses will appear in this trickster?

https://tricksterwik...net/?真・ハルコンの守護戦

thanaa

thanaa

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • IGN:Thana

just another suggestion for the next patch:

~ Miko wig

~ Kitty maid set

~ Black/pink rabbit set

boxes:

~ Stella's winter box

gacha:

Lina the Fallen & Singha the Redeemed

~ Stargazer Ethel gacha

• banana123 and sandwich like this

Adrazelle

Adrazelle

#2 Sense PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • LocationPh | Illinois
  • IGN:Adrazelle

Can you make Arin hat cover ears pls. Thank you so much ^^

24k2c.jpg

Note: Please always put the correct name of the item to make search of the database easier. Thanks. ~ aran

Arin Beret  ~~ Hiroto.

• Oniii likes this

Perfect is boring. Enjoy your craziness. 5da977c084c64486842293.gif

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4541 posts

I will close this patch note tomorrow.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4541 posts

IGN: Qianji

Items bought: Patron Marks of Hephaestus x 8 = 8k pts

Dear Lord, I have forgotten about this. Has this issue been fixed? Have you gotten your [RTO]December Box? If not, please direct message me through my inbox here. Thank you. ~ aran

W1Z4RD

W1Z4RD

King of Ugly

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1025 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Wiz
  • Class:K I D
  • Level:004
Suggestion:
Add to poppuri in event garden option to exchange 1x white/green elixir for 1x white/green elixir ev,and 1x white/green ev for 1x white/green .
This may help to people who has ton of white/green ev's from events.and more
  • Adrazelle likes this

kevinandleslie

kevinandleslie

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • IGN:xXKevinXx
  • Class:Lion
  • Level:Secret

Can we have Tacky Box in myshop for next month? Thanks a lot :)

Nobody can tell you what you can or cannot do. Break your limits! Push forward. 

Determination will put you to place you haven't reached. Go Forth!

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4541 posts

Locked.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xmas, customised, christmas