Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • IGN:WarrenBuffet
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:400

Hello,

Firstly, I gotta thank all of you involved for the patch. Looked forward to this one. 

Secondly, I seem to be experiencing a bit of a bug where the RTO December boxes were not sent to my Myshop Inventory despite spending 15k on: 

1. [JP]Patron marks of Hephaestus x5
  2. [JP]Patron marks of Hephaestus x10

This was done over 2 transactions but no boxes were received. 

~ WB

Fixed. 3 free gift dec boxes sent to iCharming acct. ~ aran

╔══╗

╚╗╔╝
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 ╚══`.¸.[Her]

maggielozzl

maggielozzl

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

1. did not get the december box after spending more than 5k pts

2. cannot enter the Christmas event map..

Please fix. Thanks!

Please provide more info.

IGN

Items purchased / how many / how much spent in MS

~ aran

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4469 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master
Spoiler

I think this pet, if gotten from previous event, or previous gacha, would have random slots.

But I will ask GM to make all of these pets 3s in next maintenance, including ones gotten before this gacha. And if indeed this pet from this gacha is still not 3s, then GM will still have to fix it anyway. Will do this in Jan maintenance.

maggielozzl

maggielozzl

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

1. did not get the december box after spending more than 5k pts

2. cannot enter the Christmas event map..

Please fix. Thanks!

Please provide more info.

IGN

Items purchased / how many / how much spent in MS

~ aran

IGN: Qianji

Items bought: Patron Marks of Hephaestus x 8 = 8k pts

Shelfo

Shelfo

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • IGN:Shelfo
  • Class:GIRLS
  • Level:#1

I think this pet, if gotten from previous event, or previous gacha, would have random slots.

It was from the new gacha special town

But I will ask GM to make all of these pets 3s in next maintenance, including ones gotten before this gacha. And if indeed this pet from this gacha is still not 3s, then GM will still have to fix it anyway. Will do this in Jan maintenance.

Thank you!

2F6qqg3.pngzC1qwfS.jpg

♥ My babies ♥                        You will find when you see. We are one

Fishae

Fishae

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Quick question, can the limit on buying patron marks be removed? 10 at a time is too slow.

Thanks.

Equestrian

Equestrian

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • IGN:Finnn

Thk Aran for the patch full of news and thank you for having attended to our petitions :)

u could bring the set back: :wub:

White Puppy Set 2 ( Hat + Tail wings)

erbhjc.jpg

Captain White Set

20583o.jpg

• banana123, thanaa, Untouchable00 and 2 others like this

hengyi

hengyi

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

I had worked AFK drilling at Tapasco Mine-Silent Lava 1/2 for a long time.

I meet the same problems,we always Get Stuck at the entrance area,so I highly recommend that we must need a larger drilling map.

Can The Tapasco Mine-Silent Lava 1/2 map be changed into the larger map like another map" 1st Closed Lot of Silent Lava".

• loleveborylol likes this

MRari

MRari

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

I have a problem with the Christmas event, when I talk to the NPC Jim he says come tommorow the last 2 days, I could only do the event the first day. 

Edit: 3rd day the NPC Jim still says come tommorow. is it only problem by me?

• Mizzo likes this

emily1000150

emily1000150

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • IGN:Sheeps

The chances of getting a larger drilling map are low. Instead of drilling near the top you could go into the lower areas and auto drill. Another option is checking your auto-driller, I know the point of auto-drill is to not pay attention to it...but it would reduce the chances of it. 1st closed lot silent lava is a horizontal mine and 2nd is a verticle mine. If you turned 1st mine horizontal mine verticle they would be the same size about.

I had worked AFK drilling at Tapasco Mine-Silent Lava 1/2 for a long time.

I meet the same problems,we always Get Stuck at the entrance area,so I highly recommend that we must need a larger drilling map.

Can The Tapasco Mine-Silent Lava 1/2 map be changed into the larger map like another map" 1st Closed Lot of Silent Lava".

• banana123 likes this

DiegoZz

DiegoZz

Mlk Piranha 3rd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • IGN:DiegoZ
  • Class:Mage
  • Level:301

What if we had extra EXP+300% on the weekends of this month?

• Shelfo and loleveborylol like this

LucasFP

LucasFP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • IGN:RinBR
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:300

Hi i have a problem!

I need to buy the build graph reset but when i click it to buy dosent happen nothing :c

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 688 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist

Hi i have a problem!

I need to buy the build graph reset but when i click it to buy dosent happen nothing :c

Hello,

If you cannot use myshop there could be several reasons as to why.

I will provide a list of items to check:

1. You have deleted IE. Trickster was built to be used with the old Internet explorer. To fix this you have to download chrome.

2. You have not properly patched and re viewing an older myshop. To fix it you may need to do a "check files" when starting up your splash.

3. You have the invalid amount of myshop.

4. Your myshop inventory is full. If a myshop is close to 300 or full you may fail to purchase.

Please check the list above and take action.

Note: Around the time you posted this message I read that the server was having instability problems. Maybe it was the server.

Hope this helps!

-Mizzo

• LucasFP likes this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

loleveborylol

loleveborylol

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
Thanks for the patch full of news. 😍😁
Someone Mod especially the Mizzo could inform about the update of the carved box whether it will be made in the next update or in which will be? could we have any event or event reward with Milleage awards? type daily exchanges or the like.
I say Mizzo because he was ahead of it.

Mizzo

Mizzo

• Moderators
  • 688 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Thanks for the patch full of news.
Someone Mod especially the Mizzo could inform about the update of the carved box whether it will be made in the next update or in which will be? could we have any event or event reward with Milleage awards? type daily exchanges or the like.
I say Mizzo because he was ahead of it.

Hello,

The Carved Box update should take place during February or March of 2019 at the latest. Carved boxes takes a very long time to do because of the large amount of items which is 500 to compiled. Which becomes thousands of codes to find and replace.

Do to the holiday season many of the Playstaff, Coders, and GM will be out of town meaning a huge item such as Carved boxes shouldn't be on the January list. For now we ask players to please continue placing suggestions in the Carved Box forum thread.

Carved Box Forum thread: http://board.playtri...iscussion-2018/

Continue placing your suggestions everyone! We will selectively pick from what you guys suggest!

Edit:

Some players pointed out that I was called a He. I am actually a She. Baha Silly Tricksters! You don't have to pm me that someone called me a guy I don't mind it!

Edited by Mizzo, 16 December 2018 - 04:31 PM.

• Equestrian likes this

thanaa

thanaa

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • IGN:Thana

Hiya oзo so i got this weird bug:

It won't let me use prot candies on X-mas Thomas pet cause he has no stats when i put him on pet training.

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2

Mizzo

Mizzo

• Moderators
  • 688 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Hiya oзo so i got this weird bug:

It won't let me use prot candies on X-mas Thomas pet cause he has no stats when i put him on pet training.

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2

Hello,

Question: Did you get Thomas from the current Gacha?

If he was ever made into a skin. Pet skins do not have stats. So they will loose stats.

I just did the Gacha. Got the pet and checked if he worked. He works properly for me.

If this is the case please also run a "check files" when you open your splash. After the check run please check pet training again!

2wmna5e.jpg

hengyi

hengyi

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Suggestion

1、 Congraturation for 1th-5th anniversary award can be obtained again after finishing event quest at next patch.

2、Add two teleport site to next destinaion "Black Ash Dungeon 4" and "Blue Ice Trial 3 - Ice Palace Hallway"  at "gate of black ash" and "gate of blue ice dungeon".It is too much trouble that we go a long away to hunt Boss Soki and Queen Odinea. We can spend less time going a long way to find these NPCs toTeleport to the boss trial room.

• banana123 likes this

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 794 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Buffalo

Suggestion

2、Add two teleport site to next destinaion "Black Ash Dungeon 4" and "Blue Ice Trial 3 - Ice Palace Hallway"  at "gate of black ash" and "gate of blue ice dungeon".It is too much trouble that we go a long away to hunt Boss Soki and Queen Odinea. We can spend less time going a long way to find these NPCs toTeleport to the boss trial room.

I do not know if you are aware of it, but you can save any fild / dungeon you want using Memory Port.

This port is exacly what you are asking for.  :D 

• hovado likes this

oiau13.png

Spoiler

hengyi

hengyi

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

I do not know if you are aware of it, but you can save any fild / dungeon you want using Memory Port.

This port is exacly what you are asking for.  :D 

Adding extra teleport sites is the alternative method to reduce time to boss monster hunting . I mean players can reduce walking time to hunt boss by Adding two teleport site to next destinaion "Black Ash Dungeon 4" and "Blue Ice Trial 3 - Ice Palace Hallway"  at "gate of black ash" and "gate of blue ice dungeon because this server is unwilling to offer free Memory Port. That means players should spend much time hunting penguin to get this item,so it wastes too much time to have more power to work boss hunting. This is why i bring up this problem.

• HirotoSenpai likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xmas, customised, christmas