pokota

Tribunal Leviathan 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • IGN:YetAnotherDPCoon
  • Class:Card Master
  • Level:70

It was destiny, in a way. She was a maiden from the local village, he was a knight in service of their king. He was always looking out for her, trying to keep her out of trouble.

One day, while he was away guarding a small outpost on the frontier, she made a friend. They became close.

When the knight returned home, he noticed that the maiden he fancied was missing. Nobody thought it was odd, but the knight had a bad feeling about it. So he started searching.

And he found her in the grasp of a monster.

Quickly he turned and ran off, swearing to free his precious maiden from the grip of this foul creature. He searched far and wide for a weapon that would bring down this fell beast.

Eventually his search led him to a legendary witch.  He talked, she listened. After a while, she sent him on a daring quest to find the parts to the weapon. He battled great serpents and giant arachnids to find them.

But find them, he did. 

"Be warned," the witch said. "For the object of your wrath will surely die from but a scratch."

He nodded in his understanding, and in his mind's eye he could see the monster that held his precious maiden in its grasp.

His trek back to his homeland was wearisome, for he was beset by an endless army of beasts. He fought valiantly, all the while knowing that soon he would free his maiden.

He returned to find the maiden atop the cliffs, preparing to jump into a vortex.  The great monster was urging her onward.

With a cry, the scarred knight threw the weapon at the beast.

And Portina, fearing for Enkicladus's life, shielded him from the poisoned spear with her own body...

• HirotoSenpai likes this

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 559 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello,

What is this for? Does it have or serve any purpose? Is this for the Storytelling event?! Were confused!

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

pokota

pokota

• Members
  • 313 posts

This is supposed to just be a retelling of the underlying story to the game

(and the reason I didn't put it forward for the storytelling event is because it's not finished - and probably not eligible anyway)

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 559 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

I see,

I find it very eligible don't put yourself down. You wrote it really well. Don't be afraid to post it. Have more confidence!

• HirotoSenpai likes this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

pokota

pokota

• Members
  • 313 posts

"I didn't mean to!"

Enkicladus growled.

"It was an accident!"

There was nothing anyone could do.

"I didn't know she would jump in front of you!"

That bothersome knight had endured his wrath, but nothing, nothing, nothing could ease the pain of seeing his Portina taken from him.

He hated everything and wanted to see it all burn, but even that wouldn't bring Portina back. And in his anger was born a shadow of things to come.

He'd withdrawn from Alteo, into the seas near Ilion, and become a sort of local legend. The bane of murderers, the executioner of the gods, Poseidon's Fury, and so forth.

He found a sort of peace in leaving, and a certain joy in protecting Ilion. But, even all these years later, the wound was too deep to heal.

One day, he watched the Prince of Ilion sail away to a distant land that he'd almost forgotten. As the prince sailed away, the sea sprite Rumo came to try and cheer him up.

They knew it was futile, but tried anyway. Bothersome gnats.

"They say the Prince of Ilion has found favor with the Daughter of Poseidon, Nefertiti."

"I say you are a liar."

"They say she is the most beautiful woman in all of Alteo."

"I say that woman died long ago."

"They say she looks like an ancient maiden who died protecting her love."

"I say chatty sea sprites are crunchy and taste like seaweed."

But all the same, Enkicladus returned to Alteo - a land now ruled by the sea god Poseidon - to see for himself this curious woman.

And the shadow born of his hatred followed.

• W1Z4RD likes this