The best for you
So thank you for making
My wishes come true

Before I disappear
Violets are not actually blue
I'll leave this pic here
and bid you adieu

HR.png

An ulf once said we don't know what we have in store for the future so lets try to enjoy what we have now. 
Who knows where we'll be 10 years from now!
Thank you to the people and staff who keep this server alive.

• Tlouceps, Keyos, Kebber and 10 others like this

PeskyLateAdder-max-1mb.gif

Quintus              Quint            Quintum

Lv 400                   Lv 400                Lv 200

Kean

Kean

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • IGN:Keen
IGN: Keen
Title: The Desert Beach Incident

[ Based on a recollection of real events. Details have been obscured over the years. Occurred during the early years of eTO. ]

Starting out on a new journey I was wandering around and exploring the beginning areas of Caballa Island. I was headed for the main town Paradise, and I had to pass by Gate of Desert Beach on my way there. When I arrived at GDB, I immediately noticed a crowded group of people nearby. I had to pass by anyways to get to the main town, so I figured I would check out what the commotion was about. Once I made my way closer to the crowd, I saw something that should not be possible; A lifeless body was laying on the ground.

"What happened?"
"Who did this?"
"Is this normal?"

Everybody in the crowd was as confused as you would expect. Questions were flying around, but there was no clear answer provided.

Right beside the body, there was a whole bunch of random miscellaneous items on the ground. The pile of items consisted of monster drops and drillable items from the maps nearby. I thought to myself, "Do those items belong to the deceased person? Should I go and pick them up?" I stood with the crowd and considered it, but I chose to stay back and watch.

Several seconds pass, and a person running by decides to loot the item pile. 

A member of the crowd yelled, "Hey! Those items belong to that [dead] person!"

The looter proceeds to drop some of the items he picked up and joins the crowd. They must have lost track of what they picked up because the item pile was smaller than it was before it was looted.

I was still confused by this whole phenomenon. This was a safe zone, so how was it possible that a person died here? I did not stick around long enough to find out. I left the crowd and went on my way.

- End

Note: So what exactly happened that day? Does anybody else have a memory of this event? I'm certain that this happened at the old Gate of Desert Beach map, not the one we currently have. This happened very long ago, but this was something that really stuck to my mind. I'm genuinely curious about this whole thing, so please share if you know anything about it!

• Mizzo, ☆CL, Quintus and 3 others like this

☆CL

☆CL

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • IGN:CL / Sandara / IlWoo

IGN: CL
Entry Title: THE DAY I DIED INSIDE

[i know it is poorly written, i just put it here for fun hihi]
YASSSSSSSSSSSS I finally met RRRRAVI -- the organisation was quite messy but I was expecting it since it was the same (if not worse) in other cities too -
after the boring waiting the staff finally let us enter AND WHEN MY TURN CAME AND I SAW RAVI AT THE HI-TOUCH EVENT I WENT BRAINDEAD I could barely greet him ;-; anyway, idk how to put it, but his voice is both soft and deep laol;
I wasn’t able to see how tall he is  :(   :( *dumb dumb dumb*. Ravi looks SO GOOD in real life :wub: :wub: :wub: , pictures definitely don’t do him justice but what matters is that I saw him in the flesh *cries*

Live he SOUNDS SO DIFFERENT-his voice, everything. Wonshik is great I can’t asfasgsgag, he also had some cute moments dancing when the Wonshik did what he had to do, but when he started rapping….. GOD .......... Ravi went off. Ravi said he would come back but I guess that’s what they usually say hehe XD - waiting won't hurt me tho  :unsure:  :unsure:   -

ah i forgot to say that ravi's gaze is wowowow when you kind of 'make eye contact' with him. that's all :( :( :(
e8tv6c.jpg

• Mizzo, Kean and Adrazelle like this

Jonathantang

Jonathantang

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • IGN:IXVI
  • Class:Glad
  • Level:not 400

IGN:IXVI

Well since most are talking about their experience with trickster, let me jump on the bandwagon

A change 

I have always been playing Trickster from time to time and I am sure like many of you, we stop playing the game and then pick it up again after some time. So, I just came back this July after a year of hiatus due to personal work issue and as always, I will play alone and not interact with anyone since I know I won't stay for long. From my work(which I really hate), I learnt this, 'if you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.' & decided that I will make a change this time round and see how it work out. I decided to interact with people, tried to join a guild, and ultimately, tried to have fun. Then, the magic happens. I was approached by this random 'Hiroto' who recommended and helped me source for guild. One thing leads to another, I am in this fun guild, with noisy and helpful people around. The warmth they showed me change my perspective of the game and made me realised something that I had long forgotten, that the game is only fun when you play with others. 

Continuing, I realised that the warmness does not only stays in the guild. I've met countless people who offered me help, whom willingly gave me items to help me level(thanks Deca ;) ), whom guide me through the game(Adra,Kelpi), whom gave me ton of advice(FUNIAAA), and people that are willing to share and talk to me. Of course, I've met my fair share of 'bad,toxic' players, but I don't think the bad will outweigh the good. I hope we can continue on this positivity and be willing to help each other, so that more players can enjoy the game and will stay for long. I am trying my best and I hope you can help with this change that only we the players, have the ability to do so. 

A game can attract new people, but only the community will make them stay, just like all of us now. 

*Side note, join Harkon Rangers and talk to me please, we need new blood  :P  :D

Edited by Jonathantang, Yesterday, 07:38 AM.

• Mizzo, ehoffey, Quintus and 2 others like this

katywostler

katywostler

Viscount of Ugly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUnited States - Oklahoma
  • IGN:KatyWostler
  • Class:Scientist

My real story with Trickster

A year and something ago when I started dating, my girfriend told me really excited that she has found a new hobby for both of us, it was something she loved to do in her free time with virtual friends when she was younger but for some reason had stopped and didn't know how to play anymore. I am a Technician then she asked me to find the game and install in our laptops, I was really busy by the time and didn't search for anything, how could I find some time for play in the middle of work life and my musician schedule ? So that she looked for Trickster server few days and worked hard installing it by herself, calling me next, she told me that we could finally start play cause she had already tested it  and would be so much fun ! I dind't give any attention to the fact again, going back to whatever I was doing before, so she entered alone and started play and have fun by herself as well. After a week or two I decided to make a surprise creating an account and playing till her level to gain some time by her side, than it started for real.

It was a really difficult and detailed game omgosh! How could I do such a thing alone till the 22nd level (That her character was in), I watched some youtube video tutorials, but it was really vague, We are living in Brazil and here RPG games are not as famous as music or boring soap operas, I read some tutorials which helped to get started into the game. "Choose whatever character you like" said the page, so that I got a Lion, isn't it the cutest character? 

Then I finally told her, baby I have a surprise, I started play trickster to engage our new hobby! She was really happy!

" - OMGosh! That's awesome, which character did you choose?"

"- I don't really know the name, the yellow one :D!"

" - Jezz, yellow ? Let me check it!"

Few minutes after she came really scared, for real.

"-You had choosen a lion ? What the real thing ? Are you crazy ? A sense?  :o

- Just delete it and let me do another one for you, I'll let it in the same level"

The real "problem" was that I had Fallen in love for the lion character before she suggested to delete it, then the saga has started LOL I have been with my lion for a long time!

We spent and spend long afternoon periods playing together it is so much fun, marry in the game the first time with any knowledge about it took us about two weeks of long effort! We were wicker than any other character but we were happier than any other couple playing trickster as well LOL We had improved so much and so far we have good equips and more characters nowadays, We've made a guild, since our old and loved one started to be inactive, and help young chars in their biggest questions about the game, just like our old tutors <3

The most part of our friends think that we are the same person till the moment they really listen to us in Discord or videoconference  :lol:  

IGN: Katywostler

After all I would like to thank trickster to be one of our favorite hobbies, to allow me to pass more time with the love of my life even when she can't be in my house because of work, thank because of the friends we've got and to be in our hearts forever! Wish we can play it in the future with our nieces and relatives that are babies nowadays haha 

For a nice upshot I'd like to say: Clarence I love you (ClaWostler) Marry me in the real life ?  B)

2hz03ko.jpg

• kelpi, kevinandleslie, Mizzo and 5 others like this

GO OMEGAS!zvygpg.jpg

KatyWostler Lion | Omegas Guild Master | On Discord |

ClaBunny

ClaBunny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCalifornia - USA
  • IGN:ClaWostler
  • Class:Duelist

My real story with Trickster

A year and something ago when I started dating, my girfriend told me really excited that she has found a new hobby for both of us, it was something she loved to do in her free time with virtual friends when she was younger but for some reason had stopped and didn't know how to play anymore. I am a Technician then she asked me to find the game and install in our laptops, I was really busy by the time and didn't search for anything, how could I find some time for play in the middle of work life and my musician schedule ? So that she looked for Trickster server few days and worked hard installing it by herself, calling me next, she told me that we could finally start play cause she had already tested it  and would be so much fun ! I dind't give any attention to the fact again, going back to whatever I was doing before, so she entered alone and started play and have fun by herself as well. After a week or two I decided to make a surprise creating an account and playing till her level to gain some time by her side, than it started for real.

It was a really difficult and detailed game omgosh! How could I do such a thing alone till the 22nd level (That her character was in), I watched some youtube video tutorials, but it was really vague, We are living in Brazil and here RPG games are not as famous as music or boring soap operas, I read some tutorials which helped to get started into the game. "Choose whatever character you like" said the page, so that I got a Lion, isn't it the cutest character? 

Then I finally told her, baby I have a surprise, I started play trickster to engage our new hobby! She was really happy!

" - OMGosh! That's awesome, which character did you choose?"

"- I don't really know the name, the yellow one :D!"

" - Jezz, yellow ? Let me check it!"

Few minutes after she came really scared, for real.

"-You had choosen a lion ? What the real thing ? Are you crazy ? A sense?  :o

- Just delete it and let me do another one for you, I'll let it in the same level"

The real "problem" was that I had Fallen in love for the lion character before she suggested to delete it, then the saga has started LOL I have been with my lion for a long time!

We spent and spend long afternoon periods playing together it is so much fun, marry in the game the first time with any knowledge about it took us about two weeks of long effort! We were wicker than any other character but we were happier than any other couple playing trickster as well LOL We had improved so much and so far we have good equips and more characters nowadays, We've made a guild, since our old and loved one started to be inactive, and help young chars in their biggest questions about the game, just like our old tutors <3

The most part of our friends think that we are the same person till the moment they really listen to us in Discord or videoconference  :lol:  

IGN: Katywostler

After all I would like to thank trickster to be one of our favorite hobbies, to allow me to pass more time with the love of my life even when she can't be in my house because of work, thank because of the friends we've got and to be in our hearts forever! Wish we can play it in the future with our nieces and relatives that are babies nowadays haha 

For a nice upshot I'd like to say: Clarence I love you (ClaWostler) Marry me in the real life ?  B)

2hz03ko.jpg

Baby I'm so glad that you decided to be part of this with me! There are no words to explain how better is playing this game by your side and making of this our favorite hobby for a long while :) .I'm grateful for all the time that we spent together having fun with Trickster haha!

And, by the way, You already know your answer but, just to make it really clear: Yes, I'll marry you! And I love you so much :wub: . Thanks for being my partner in real life and in the game too!

• kelpi, kevinandleslie, Ricehat and 3 others like this

hawi

hawi

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Locationsouth korea
  • IGN:hawi
  • Class:Duellist
  • Level:162

IGN:hawi

Title: my memory and play trickster friends.

hello trickster friends! My story begins. why? my Military service is 2018.12.31 end. during my service i'm slowly playing trickster. but now my vacation is start. in days of old my in elementary school i first played trickster but as the service was terminated I didn't do it anymore.in search of play trickster Get to know. so i played 2016.09.15. for a long time having fun I'm going to the Air Force. thanks to him play trickster I couldn't do it. for now discharge on the way got a lot of time. I haven't been able Two years harder I'm going to play a game.Cheer for me!   so far  Little by little have done ready on the ground  My characters We're gonna grow them With help i can help If you and I become friends, They talk differently and have different spaces. We're playing the same game. It'll be a good memory. My ID is hawi. I want you to apply for a lot of friends.I want to communicate with you and enjoy the game. Wouldn't it be more fun to do things that we've always done alone together? I can also tell you about Korean questions My house has parrots. Why don't you talk to me?

• Mizzo, Quintus, Oniii and 1 other like this

krloxvj

krloxvj

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • IGN:Shadow10
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:155
IGN: Shadow10
Entry Title: Twelve shadows of Shadow

Twelve shadows of Shadow

M5OvsgM.jpg

Many years ago, I made a quest that asked to fight inside a mirror and, without hesitation, I entered. Once there, it was a room where I had to fight against a monster, but I never imagined it would be against myself.

The mirror reflected my buffalo and I had to fight against a copy, besides, it was amazing and shocking to see "Shadow10" with the same number of life bars as a boss. At this, I was scared and I went away from him. From a corner, I looked at him and he spoke to me, but in English, why in English if I speak Spanish?.
Because of this, I decided to observe it, that is, look at it carefully, to realize that it was an exact copy in the name and, even, in the equip. I do not remember everything I used back then, but I'm sure I used a GLS and an Afrit's Fiery Blade.

If everything was a reflection of my buffalo , it was a better option to go out, remove all the equipment and enter again without anything, so the enemy could not hit  with much force and, if close to death, carry many pots. However, I did not know if I could go back in, due to this, I had no other alternative and I faced it with few potions and all the equipment. I was determined to go for everything and not stay in nothing. The swords and kicks began, as did the damage numbers in both characters. A somewhat even fight, but he had much more life, then, in the long run, he would win.

Therefore, use the skills Pumping Heart, Bull's Eye, Hyper Beat, Aura of Haste and Chi Sword. However, I discarded Berserker because I wanted to know how long this fight would last. A fight that I did not imagine would be more amazing, because, in the middle of the contest, the copy summoned his assistants. Some characters that I already knew a long time ago, that is.... myself! And now there were seven buffaloes in a room, "What was my character?", I asked myself seeing all this, so I moved away from the "shadows" and I could see my character.

I did not know whether to kill the buffalo with little life or continue with the most important one, since any assistant dies if the boss dies. So, I decided to go for the most resistant one and I used one of my favorite skills, called "Shadow", which motivated me to be pure, a gladiator. For a moment, we were 12 Shadows in the same room where they were dealt blows, kicks and several criticals.

Afterwards, I tried to talk to the strongest, as if I were not an NPC, and he just answered me or asked me in English. There was no way to start a conversation. So I killed the characters with little life and the most important I attacked with Berserker. In this way, my character was covered with an aura and red spiral, which showed that he was stronger, as I also lost control, and my buffalo attacked without me making a click.

In less than 20 seconds the red bar appeared and it was obvious that the end was approaching, so I waited to see the last criticals and the miss. The strange thing was that the copy never used any skill, perhaps for pride or for a simple programming, but it was not time to think about it, I had to kill him and end this fight. The last blow I could give and the room trembled, that showed that everything was over and I could leave that place.

VIDEO OF THIS STORY

• Mizzo, W1Z4RD and Quintus like this

My personal ingame shop
http://board.playtri...ill-items-1k3k/

Card Battle(presented by hovado)

Card_Battle_Logo.png

TacobellNight

TacobellNight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

IGN: TacobellNight
Title: Mysterious Noise

Growing up as a young kid from Arkansas I always loved reading, you could give me just about anything and I would eat it up. One of my favorite books that I would read over and over again were the More Scary stories by Alvin Schwartz. I loved the nightmare inducing imagery and I had just about every story memorized and I had read every single one that my middle school library had to offer. Now, I'm not easily spooked but one night I was lying in bed, tired after a long day at school. I was about to shut my eyes and rest for the night when I heard it. It didn't even have the words to the song but it was super creepy. The song itself matched "Oh Susanna"  of the stories from "Scary stories to tell in the Dark", naturally I was about to crap out some biscuits and gravy because in the story the girl's roommate was missing her head. Shaking I decided to turn over and try to go back to sleep, The music had other ideas as it continued to blare on. Scared but determined I decided to investigate the source of the noise and crept up to the source. Far from what I was expecting it was literally just a frog screensaver from the computer with swamp frogs cheerily playing "Oh Susanna". As mad as I was I disabled the screen saver and got back in bed. 

• Mizzo, Quintus and vennybot like this

idchhw

idchhw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

IGN : kimosabi

Title : trickster love story

I remember playing trickster as a kid in the Korean server in netmarble, and having fun, going on adventures with my cousin and looking for new things.

I remember trickster was the first game I spent money on. I was really disappointed to see it go, but was so happy to find this server couple years ago.

I always liked rpg games, playing to trade more then levelling up, because interacting with random people was always fun.

As always I was getting bored and running out of things to do in trickster, so I decided to make a new account and join a random guild, ' Lovedemons '.

Even though this guild isn't active anymore, it is the most memorable guild for me in any game I have played or will play.

Why? because I met Yoonie there, I was a dude living in New Zealand, she was a girl living in Brazil. Although both of us thought each other as the opposite sex in the beginning (before we began using voice chat in discord). I thought she was a Korean/koreaboo dude and she thought I was a chick living in nz. We spent a lot of time playing together, doing quests from desert to swamp, we were having fun, I was having fun doing quests for once.

After we started talking in discord, we spent hours talking, me losing sleep to play trickster with her. We grew fonder of each other and started exchanging photos and doing face time.

We talked about a lot of things, and I started developing feelings for a girl I had not seen irl. I knew I was mental, remembering all the trouble I gave my mates trying long distance relationships in the past, and saying it would never work. She was half way across the world from me, but some how I just wanted to try, so we decided that I would go to brazil to visit her.

I started saving up money, still spending every second I could spare talking to her, waking up one or two hours early just to talk to her. Finally in October I went to Brazil, was in the plane for over 20 hours, just to be there, and when we finally met, we hugged( most awkward hug in my life). After the first night passed we really hit it off and spent the best moments of my life with her in Brazil. She is really an amazing girl, and I still don't believe that I met someone like that in trickster. It still feels like a dream, but hey I am living it. Now I am back in nz and we plan on saving up and she plans to come over to nz or we will meet up in Korea next year.

Hope you guys liked my trickster love story, Cheers

• Mizzo, W1Z4RD, Quintus and 6 others like this

allebakaa2

allebakaa2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Yoonie
  • Class:Witch

IGN: Yoonie

Title: I swear is true, is our love story.

First time I played Trickster was maybe during Intermediate School, I found the game very cute and the gameplay similar to one of my favorite games in childhood, I got complete immerse on the game to a point that I used to hide in my closet for hours tying finish that one more quest, since my mom really dislikes me sleeping late and she would check if I was on my laptop just by doing a peek after opening my door but not really checking my bed, so the closet was my perfect hideout, even tho it was a lil bit hot in there. Yet I didn't play more than Mermaid Palace quests and I can't remember why I stop playing, maybe because I used to play alone and got bored, I don’t know... but when I tried to return the original server was over :(.

Years later, after graduating from uni and not having a job, I found PlayTrickster server and was so happy to be back to trickster, but sadly all my attempts to get my friends to join and play with me failed and I was again about to give up when I found Ruby recruiting for the guild Love Demons. I have never been in a guild so I was excited, I felt so welcome by Mira, the Guild Master, and even with less than 10 members, I loved that guild and that made me play 10 hours per day the game.

That was when MyLittleLamby (that was kimosabi’s sheep) got into the guild, "she" (as I thought) was the almost the same level than me, so we started to play together, about 8 to 10 hours per day. "She" was funny and helped me a ton, a great friend in the game, so when I finally talked to her in Voice Chat in the guild discord I was so surprised to hear a guy's voice.

Funny thing is that he thought I was a boy, because I had a boyish Korean name hahaha, and then after the first voice chat, we started to play every day talking to each other on discord.

He a Korean guy living in New Zealand and me a girl living in Brazil, you can think that would never work, but it did, after a month talking every day we fell in love (so cheesy but true), even tho I thought he could be a catfish sometimes hahahaha. Now we are almost 4 months together and he already visited and stayed at my house in Brazil for 6 weeks.

Now I'm thinking of going to live there in the future and trying to find a job so I can gather money for our next trip. I never thought I could find such nice guy and great love in a game, but I did, on Trickster, and until this day we still play Trickster together. Love you, honey. <3

• Mizzo, W1Z4RD, Quintus and 3 others like this

rektedball

rektedball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

IGN : rektedball

Title : Once upon a time in trickster

Once upon a time there was a lion, he had a dream of becoming an engineer one day, creating his own bunkers, to protect himself from the evil witch. The witch had been preying upon people that came remotely close to her tower, where her minions ganged upon the likes of little buffalos and cute little bunnies. The witch sent tornadoes and summoned great earthquakes in nearby villages, and the towns people were frightened of her.

The lion had a goal, goal to be stronger and stop the witch once and for all. He went on a journey, a journey that took 3 years, in his long journey he found friends, that helped him along the journey, and ultimately help him to fight the witch of the south. The first friend he found was the buffalo, who had been unconscious near the tower of chaos, the heroic lion carried the buffalo all the way to the town of Azteca, where he was healed and looked after. The second was a cat, who was a fanatic about fashion and all day she would try different clothing and look into the mirror, but some of the witch's minions burned her house down with all her clothing inside, so she had a deep hatred  toward the witch, but could not do anything about it. The last friend the brave lion found was the lone dragon, in the mines of Snowhill, where he slept, dormant within the mine walls, waiting for someone to wake him up to recharge him of the massive mana he had lost.

So these were the 4 heroes in our tail, that were about to embark on the battle of their lives. So the 4 friends went, went to train even harder, so they could beat the witch of the south, once and for all. They fought with the giant scorpions in an island, then it was the ghosts of the sea. They even had to fight moving stone statues. Finally they wanted to test out their strengths so they went to the vampire castle, going through all the obstacles and tests to find the count blood, which they came out on top with ease, and they knew that they were ready. So they filled their bags with potions, they checked all their equipment and they started the journey towards the tower of chaos.

The witch knew that 4 heroes were on their way to her tower. She sent her minions onto every floor of the tower to defeat the 4 heroes, but her minions were not able to do a thing to the heroes, they have become so powerful, they beat the minions with ease, going up the levels of the tower like wild fire, speeding through the stairs. The witches last hope was the dragon, which was located in the last floor, the 72th floor where a dark shadow dragon lay, waiting for our heroes to embark upon.

The four friends finally arrived at the staircase of the 71th floor, they checked if their health and mana was full, and they took in a deep breath  and went up the stairs. The dragon slowly opened his eyes as the heroes came in, his red blood eyes staring at them with supreme confidence, he let out a small growl, and got up into the air, letting out a massive balloon like flame that was blue. Our 4 heroes fought, fought so hard yet the dragon stood. the heroes had to defeat this dragon to prove that they were ready for the witch. They were hiding in the bunker, trying to think of a plan to defeat this dragon, which there was no answer to.

Suddenly the cat ran out, towards the dragon, blowing herself up with the dragon. There was a massive explosion, the cat was gone, but the dragon still stood, half dazed and out of place, the heroes went at the dragon with fury and resentment, the heroes attacked the dragon with all that they had had, the fight didn't last long, as the dragon was dazed and stunned from the explosion. With a loud thud, the dragon went down. The heroes were both sad and relived, that the dragon went down, but also they lost a friend.

Finally they went to the witch's room, and saw an empty room, they could not find the witch anywhere, she was gone. The heroes searched and searched for days, waiting for the witch to come back so they could defeat her. On the 7th day they finally gave up on waiting for the witch, they decided they will come back for her later and went towards the door. They realised that this was a trap, and the door was locked with a spell they could not break. So the heroes were stuck in the top of the tower forever.

To be continued

Hope you guys enjoyed my fanfic story, make another story telling event to read the rest of the story :D

• Mizzo, Quintus and idchhw like this

Kabukioni

Kabukioni

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania
  • IGN:Mimzy
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:364

IGN: Mimzy

This is why I stayed, and why I returned....

I joined Trickster many, many years ago.  I remember the days before myshop.  I remember getting off the boat and starting my early Trickster life as a bunny.  My very first MMO, the concept of it was so weird to me.  Talking to people from all around the world, playing a game together.  The music, and colors...the characters....the people were all so interesting and unique in their own way.  But the struggle was real...at the time nothing came easily, not in game or in life.  But I managed.  With my first 2 million galders I opened my guild.  Never did I expect it to take off like it did.  I made many friends, some I still have to this day.  In the months to come never did I expect my life to change so drastically.  But it did.  My mom had been diagnosed with ovarian cancer a couple years prior, and she battled as hard as she could...until she could no longer.  My mom lost her battle August 14, 2007.  A date forever etched into my soul.  My friends and guild members took me in, and helped me through that horrible time in my life.  They helped me continue when I saw no point.  People I have never met, people I only knew by their in game screen name and a few by their face book profile(s).  The love I felt was more than I had felt offline by my mothers family.  So I stayed, I learned to have fun again, and to laugh through the tears.  I felt like there was direction, and while I knew it was a game, I felt love.  I felt that desire to stay, that obligation to remain a part of this community we all came to love and cherish.  And then it happened....as if the carpet was pulled from under my feet....they announced they were closing.  I was shattered.  These people I considered family, where we going to go?  How would we meet up again?  Many of us stayed in contact, but ya know, we all grow up....we all move on.  Most of them did just that.  And I miss them.  But then Play Trickster opened!  I joined right away!  I was so excited.  But as I sit here, trying to go through those beginner quests....everything felt so daunting.  Starting all over again.....from ground zero.  Was it worth it?  Would it be the same as it once was?  So I left.  I couldn't bear the thought of doing it all over again.  A couple years passed when a friend told me to come back, to give it another chance.  And I did.  I came back.  I did all those quests from Blooming all the way to and including Abyss.  I reopened my guild...I made many new friends, some that will last a life time.  Or so I hope they will.  I remembered why I never wanted to leave in the first place....Trickster is family.  We might not all know each other, and we might not all get along, but we are all one family in a way.  Even if we fight or argue, we all still look out for one another.  We stand up for what we believe in and we try not to sweat the small stuff.  The people of Trickster are loyal (some of us to a fault).  I might not be on every day, but not a day goes by where I don't think about the game and those still playing it.  I know in time Trickster will become a thing of the past, but as we all grow on, we will never forget what was once the most cherished place for us to be.

• Mizzo, vennybot, Untouchable00 and 2 others like this

r2w5ko.jpg

Oniii

Oniii

#1 Mage PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • IGN:Oniii
  • Class:Priest
  • Level:380

IGN: Oniii

Title: The Bird isn't Always the Word

There once was a little birdie. He had 4 friends named Birday, Birdo, Birdette, and Kendra. They had a dream to fly so high that they would be able to see the entire world. The birds had no clue that this was literally impossible and they were bound by the laws of physics. Blinded by a foolish dream, the birds would attempt to fly as high as possible everyday. After repeated failure, the birds begun noticing giant birdies made of metal flying higher than they could. They figured that if they could create their own one of these, maybe they could take it high enough to see the entire world. They built a flying machine out of sticks and other things they found. After learning how to fly this machine, they took it for a ride. They were amazed at how fast and how high this machine had taken them. Birdo had noticed that a stick was loose and had fallen off which had begun to make the plane descend at dangerous speeds. People down below were screaming "It's a bird! It's a plane! Oh wait, it's literally a bird flying a plane!" The plane came crashing down, along with their dreams of ever seeing the entire world because the crash had turned them into a chicken dinner for five. The End

• Mizzo, Elliott, W1Z4RD and 8 others like this

krloxvj

krloxvj

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • IGN:Shadow10
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:155
I updated my post with a video about my story, i wish you enjoy

My personal ingame shop
http://board.playtri...ill-items-1k3k/

Card Battle(presented by hovado)

Card_Battle_Logo.png

Untouchable00

Untouchable00

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
IGN: Psyy
Title: fresh prince of gale/air

now this is a story all about how
my mmo got flipped-turned upside down
and I'd like to take a minute
just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the dunce of a game called trickster

in west fantasia,
born and raised~

in the wiki is
where i spent most of my days

chillin out haxin, relaxin all cool
and all shootin some requi's outside of the school
when a couple of cats who were up to no good
started makin trouble in my server-hood

I got in one little kos and my mod got scared
she said "you're movin with our guildies and subs over there"

I compounded and tempered day after day
but they were packing a visa and sent me away
I stayed for o/x, I collected my ticket
I put my gm vest on and said "might as well brick it"

First season yo, this is bad
all the items slots, forget this fad
is this what people of the beta living like?
hmm this might be alright

I posted for a party when I got gear,
the bulletin board said "62" and we spent nights in the tower
if anything I could say that this boss wasn't fair
but i thought, nah forget it
"yo homes, get more air!"

I pulled up to the pvp arena about 7 or 8
and I yelled at the bosses, "yo homes smell ya later!"
I looked at my waiting room
I was finally there
to sit on my throne as the prince of gale/air.

noboxz.png

~~~~~

Ign: Psyy

Title: how I found de wae

I started eTO back during summer vacation with two mates. It ended up being a game that brought us together time and time again every year I came down to visit family. we would all get our laptops and pile into a single cluttered bedroom. Fans whirring, mnt dew cans popping. 

Although... sometimes life circumstances change, and friends are lost. That is life. I was accepted into a guild that reminded me that playing a game is worthless unless you can share it with someone. When eTO shut down it crushed me same as everyone else. However I was on a hiatus at the time, so finding out via social media that all my gear and all my friends were lost to the wind really crushed my spirits. Then rTO started and the world started spinning again!

I always liked to pvp in eTO so, as you can imagine I was excited to get back to it! Unfortunately with pvp comes toxic behavior. What was supposed to be a friendly free for all can end up with you being attacked verbally for "ganging" up on them, or even go as far as simply calling in their friends to gang up on YOU for no valid reason. I always sought to be the "good guy" pvp'r that saved lesser stat people from these people that let the stats go to their heads... ^^'

Don't get me wrong pvp in trickster is very very fun. You just need 2 players that are courteous and good sports with comparable stats. If you have one person with way better stats, its no fun. just the same, if you have two players with comparable stats, but one party is a poor sport, it takes the fun right out of it. And more over, it scares people away from ever even considering joining in. The saying "you catch more flies with honey than vinegar" fits nicely here I believe. 

Fortunately the old guild got back together, and we got back to playing. I started and quit for several ~6 month periods on and off for the first couple of years. I came back for the longest time this last december. And the people I have met, through helping manage my old guild while my guild master struggled with what could be attested to a series of unfortunate events. And before long I was invited to join a guild discord server where voice chatting became a commonplace activity in my day to day life. I felt connected to these people as we interacted as awkward albeit friendly nerds initially, then after time our savage wig snatching alter egos making themselves known.

We would grind quest items and events together and enter voice chat and discuss the latest tide pod brands we prefer, paul brothers drama, or latest friendly rng experience. There was a bunny in my guild that was extra friendly, and that kind of attitude really resonates with me, so I made it my business to make this player my friend. we would help out our other guild mates together, spending hours just hanging out wasting time in game on our avatars together. Eventually we joined a chat group together as harkon defense became our favorite shared activity in game, and we made more friends who invited us there. Since then we got closer and closer until I asked her to be mine, and now we are happily together for almost five months now! I never imagined I could find such a selfless and talented person in a game I also love! She is the best!

Love you babu~ 

• Mizzo, Elliott, ehoffey and 3 others like this

ehoffey

ehoffey

Selfie Girl 2016

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • IGN:MicoVanDonselaar
  • Class:Soul Master
  • Level:260

IGN: MicoVanDonselaar

Title: Before the Final Battle

Okay, so before reading, here’s some things you should know:

For years now, I’ve wanted to actually write a full-length story about the Trickster Online story, as I think that it is a really in-depth story with fun characters and an emotional plot. But so far I’ve only managed to write short blurbs about specific events I can imagine happening. This one takes place near the end of the game, before the final battle with Don Giuvanni and Janus, with all eight characters together. For those of you who don’t know, I use the canon names of the characters here, which are:

Bunny: Niea

Buffalo: Nike

Sheep: Mico

Dragon: Johan

Fox: Veronica

Lion: Leo

Cat: Jenny

Raccoon: Holden

Anyways, here’s the story!

­­­­_______________________________________

As they stepped up towards the immaculate, ornate doors, Niea felt a growing pit in her stomach. Not even the pristine, brightly-colored marble of the Altean architecture around her could stop all of the previous courage she had from dwindling as the finality of the situation dawned upon her. They had all been so desperate to get this far that they never really thought about what would happen afterwards. What if they failed again, even when Eclipse had given them a second chance? She felt the blood drain from her face as her Mind’s Eye subconsciously activated, and, even without looking, Niea could feel the immense, dark power, oozing in waves from just beyond the door; the terrifying power of vengeance, leaking from Janus’ black heart.

He was waiting for them.

Suddenly, Niea felt someone’s warm, firm hand take hold of her cold and clammy one. She looked up to her side to see Johan’s gentle and sure eyes gazing at her assuredly, as if to remind her that she wasn’t alone. “Of course I’m not alone”, she replied internally, and gripped his hand in return, feeling her own expression soften. She turned to either side to see her friends around her. On her other side, Veronica stood with a determined expression, but Niea could almost hear how her heart pounded. The fact that no one dared take another step towards the door signified that they all felt the same as she did.

Niea felt a different emotion overtake her—not one derived out of fear, but one of love for the seven people standing before the door with her. They had all been through so much more than any of them had ever imagined, and now here they were, about to save the world and fulfill their destiny as Tricksters. What Niea felt for each one of them was so much more than comradery—they were her family now, just as much as the family waiting for her back home. She smiled gently as she extended her other hand, grasping Veronica’s. Veronica seemed to break free of her thoughts, just as Johan did for Niea, and looked at Niea with a surprised expression. On her other side, Johan turned to look at Mico, and held her hand as well. Mico in turn confidently clasped Nike’s hand. Then, after a few moments, Veronica’s hand was grabbed by Jenny, who was already holding hands with Leo, with Holden in tow, and before long, the eight of them were joined together in a line by their hands, all experiencing the same warm feeling of unity chase away their doubts. They looked among each other and laughed a bittersweet laugh for one happy, fleeting moment before facing the door once again, this time with unwavering confidence.

“Let’s go,” Niea said firmly, and simultaneously, the Tricksters stepped forwards. Together, Niea and Veronica raised their hands to the door and pushed forwards, the light from outside blinding them as they continued forwards, ready for whatever challenge lay ahead of them.

2466fbff1446eccb82fc53d1f79ebc52-700.jpg

• Mizzo, ehoffey, vennybot and 1 other like this

tagsta

tagsta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Like hundreds of others before and the hundreds of others to come, you see the signs.
Sifting and combing through the debris of the immediate surroundings, you hear things... 

Whispers... Rumors... Then you start hearing the stories... And start telling your own...

A breath of fresh air! At last! The eye-watering, near-blinding colours of the Big City!
Wide-open eyes simply unable to comprehend the tremendous scale of it all! The constant
flow of life all around fills each heart-pounding moment with excitement. Mesmerised, I took
in all there was to see, eager to capture every detail. My world had just multiplied itself by
a hundred fold! And I couldn't wait to experience it all! The sheer force of will need to
create such marvels! But to be the one to unravel all its secrets... oh, the anticipation
made me breathless with wonder! 

Yearning to run amok, I took my first steps... and felt my spirits soar with freedom! Onwards! 

I let myself loose upon this land of fantasy and immersed myself with a fury left unchecked.
Guided by drifting motes of lights, mocking me to chase them to lands both
ancient and new. Adorable little critters who playfully call to me, teasing me to catch them. 

I lost myself in a frozen tundra and ground my way through swampy marshlands, only to
face the forever falling ash-laden wasteland of Vulcan in all his fury. And I loved it! I needed more!

I dueled pirates, vanquished ghosts, sang with mermaids, stole from King Tutankhamen's treasury
and outwitted snarling, vicious chimeras. Every conceivable manner of myth and legend to
face me, I defeated! I am the strongest! I am invincible! I AM...

YOU 

And you people are awesome! You guys are what makes Trickster - not the graphics, not
the quests, not the game (though they are pretty cool platforms ^^) - just you. 

So a HUGE shout-out to all you incredible people!... You know who you are ^.~  

:)  ;)  :P  :D  :lol:  B)  :rolleyes:  :wub:

IGN: Bermuda

• Mizzo likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Storytelling, Event, 2018