• LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

ngy7f5.jpg

PlayTrickster Storytelling Event 2018

Start Date: November 10th 2018

End Date:  December 15th 2018

Event Goals: The PlayTrickster community will have the opportunity to share their creativity by writing stories.

Rules:

1. This Event is opened to all players in our server. Moderators can also enter this event. GM, Coder, [Mod]Mizzo, and Admin are disqualified from entering this event.

2. Players are to submit their entries to this forum thread. Submissions to any other place are not accepted.

3. One forum account can submit multiple entries under the same post with a single IGN. For this event you can only have one entry, but you may post as many stories as you may like.

Entry Example:

IGN: [Mod]Mizzo (Mandatory)

Entry Title: (Insert Story Title)

4.  In this event we will give a list of what a player can write about:

• Trickster: Can be a fond memory. How you found trickster. Can be about your friends in game. What you like about trickster. Your favorite character. What your favorite thing is to do.

• Where you are from: You can describe where you are from. A happy or sad story from real life. You can tell us about you.

• Share a holiday story or tradition.

• A fun happy memory.

• About your pet.

• A fantasy or fanfic is welcome. It doesn't have to be real.

• A scary story.

5. Your entry must be in English. If you are not English you may use Google translate.

6. Do not use existing writings. You may use examples as guidelines but you may not plagiarize. If you can find it we can find it. Any cheating shouldn't be necessary. Only staff gets to call what is cheating. If you suspect someone is cheating, privately message a staff member.

7. Keep any writing rated PG. Please do not use foul language or any sexual, obscene, or offensive content.

8. Please show a level of care: We ask for the Minimum of 5 sentences any lower will be disqualified. If we suspect a member of not placing forth effort their entry will be disqualified. You may write as long as you want.

9. If you want to tell someone you like their story you may do so but please keep their quote in a spoiler.

10. If any drama arises from this event we have the right to cancel or postpone the event. Please stay respectful.

11. We may reject any entry that is deemed inappropriate. Entries that are just links or entries whose images cannot be seen will also be rejected.

We ask the community to stay kind to all participants. Not everyone is an English speaker.

If you have mistakes that's okay we do not mind!

Prizes:

Book Fairy Ink pet:

https://web.archive..../Book_Fairy_Ink

Book Fairy Paper pet:

https://web.archive....ook_Fairy_Paper

World Star Box II:

https://web.archive....rld_Star_Box_II

Community Choice Awards: These winners are based on the community's top 5 most liked.

1. 25,000 Myshop Points, Book Fairy Ink pet, Book Fairy Paper pet, 5 World Star Box II

2. 20,000 Myshop Points, Book Fairy Ink pet, Book Fairy Paper pet, 4 World Star Box II

3. 15,000 Myshop Points, Book Fairy Ink pet, Book Fairy Paper pet, 3 World Star Box II

4. 10,000 Myshop Points, Book Fairy Ink pet, Book Fairy Paper pet, 2 World Star Box II

5. 5,000 Myshop Points, Book Fairy Ink pet, Book Fairy Paper pet, 1 World Star Box II

Admin Choice Awards: These winners are chosen by our lovely Admin.

Aran loves to read stories about our community. Do your best to impress!

1. 25,000 Myshop Points, Book Fairy Ink pet, Book Fairy Paper pet, 5 World Star Box II

2. 20,000 Myshop Points, Book Fairy Ink pet, Book Fairy Paper pet, 4 World Star Box II

3. 15,000 Myshop Points, Book Fairy Ink pet, Book Fairy Paper pet, 3 World Star Box II

4. 10,000 Myshop Points, Book Fairy Ink pet, Book Fairy Paper pet, 2 World Star Box II

5. 5,000 Myshop Points, Book Fairy Ink pet, Book Fairy Paper pet, 1 World Star Box II

Consolation Prize: Winners also receive 2X 5 Mil Galder Checks

1 World Star Box II, 2X 5 Mil Galder Check

World Star Box II is subjected to change.

We cannot wait to see the stories that the community will share!

-PlayTrickster Team

• hovado, vennybot and Cush like this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 550 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Event Extra Information Slot. Please check back here for edited information and updates.

Mizzo

Mizzo

• Moderators
  • 550 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Event Extra Information Slot 2. Please check back here for edited information and updates.

vennybot

vennybot

#1 Charm PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:Mew
  • Class:#2 Power's husband
  • Level:GudnNuf

hi i wrote something else here but it's seen in the below comment but i'm taking the opportunity to use this as my post

please read all the way to the end thank you

IGN:Mewsie

Story: To Whom It May Concern...

Spoiler

• kelpi, Mizzo, Quintus and 3 others like this

Check out my guardian guide and wishlist. My friend Z made this profile picture! Check her services out here!

2r63ce0.jpg

vz7xQ9w.png

Mizzo

Mizzo

• Moderators
  • 550 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Question: Can we link Google documents in the event our story is too long for a forum post, or should it remain only as long as a forum post will tolerate?

Also, should we keep our stories in spoilers so it's easier to navigate through pages?

Hello, Good question I would try and fit it into the forum if you can. This way Aran doesn't have to go and check links when deciding the winners. When external links are provided they sometimes don't receive the attention they deserve. If your story entry's are too long we would permit multiple posts if necessary.

• vennybot likes this

Adrazelle

Adrazelle

#2 Sense PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationPh | Illinois
  • IGN:Adrazelle

IGN: Adrazelle

Entry Title: Horns and tails

Long time ago, in the kingdom of Trickster, there lived a Princess.

She felt sad and down because of her physical appearances. 

She had these pink hair, fluffy tail and two huge horns.

She got them when she was born.

One day, while she was secretly strolling around the kingdom,

She saw a corn field, and felt it was freedom.

She was jumping, running, rolling on the field like there's no tomorrow

And suddenly bumped into someone with eyes filled with sorrow.

A boy with dragon horns and tail eating berries.

With indigo eyes that tells a thousand stories

Panicked, don't know what to do

She started a conversation out of the blue

(Conversation)

Princess: Hello there. Why are you sad?

Boy: I know you're scared, I won't be mad.

Princess: I can be your friend, if that's okay.

Boy: Really? then wanna go with me and play?

On that day, the two became best of friends

Stayed with each other through thick and thin, 'til the end

They fell in love, not at first sight, but something even better

Want to get married and start a family together.

The kingdom rejoiced for the upcoming wedding

Church bells ringing and choirs singing

Exchanged promises and vows in front of everybody

Lived happily ever after, expecting a baby?(maybe)

2vj7bf4.jpg

PS: This is the wedding picture of me and Quint ^^, Hi Quint!!!

Happily married to my best friend for 76 days and counting...  :P  :lol: 

• HirotoSenpai, Mizzo, Elliott and 11 others like this

2d2cdnk.jpg

♥ Adrazelle ♥ Adobo ♥ Acceptance ♥ Legacy ♥ CoffeeJelly ♥ Draxxi ♥

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 688 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Mercenary

Reserved

oiau13.png

Spoiler

vitortd00

vitortd00

#2 Charm PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • IGN:Yol0
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:307

Ign:Yol0

This will be the history how I met the trickster, back then i was just child I didn't even understand english, yet I had so much fun.

I went to my cousin's house to play and then he showed this game to me and my brother, we thought wow such graphics it looks like cartoons it's so nice, but at that time the game was on season 1(prob), remember lvling up my buff his build it was like 40 power and 40 magic because I wanted a buff with a strong magic and the points i gain from lvl up I put randomly, cause I cound't even understand for which stat to put. And THE GAME WAS SO DAMN HARD, you know we all complain about how the game it's not easy and stuff at that time I remember the quest for 2job it was so unfair we used to need items from vamp alot of galders and most people in the game were 1job, the hax one were people 2job.There were no attr Eqs the only unique it had I think it was the golden sword where people used to put HV or MA.1m of galders used to BE ALOT OF MONEY, like a lot!!! and to go to the tut alot of people stayed on the same room and if he dropped an unique it was a competition for who gets the unique. And when it was the christmas we were given 25k MS, it was the first time I got MS on the game and of course the way I spent I bought that horrible lvl 35 set from myshop cause it was the set of my lvl and some fashion to my buff, and I was so happy lol.The way I used to get galders it was following strong people on tap and getting the equips it dropped to sell it. Man I really like this game!!!

(Prob some things were different but this is how I remember it)

(Sorry, my english is not that good).

• Mizzo, Quintus, Kean and 3 others like this

VISHAAL

VISHAAL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Locationamerican
  • IGN:vishal

Can it be a sex story? of how i losted my virginity

No. I don't think I have to explain why! -Mizzo

• banana123 likes this

Kean

Kean

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • IGN:Keen
Spoiler

"A fantasy or fanfic is welcome. It doesn't have to be real."

Sounds like it would be just fine!

"7. Keep any writing rated PG."

"8. Please show a level of care: We ask for the Minimum of 5 sentences any lower will be disqualified."

. . . nevermind.  :lol: 

[ Banter. Remove if this is inappropriate. ]

• kelpi, vennybot and Fang like this

vennybot

vennybot

#1 Charm PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:Mew
  • Class:#2 Power's husband
  • Level:GudnNuf

"A fantasy or fanfic is welcome. It doesn't have to be real."

Sounds like it would be just fine!

Ouch, crash and burn.

Kean: 1

Trickster-for-cash Merchant: 0

• kelpi and FrozenAugust like this

Check out my guardian guide and wishlist. My friend Z made this profile picture! Check her services out here!

2r63ce0.jpg

vz7xQ9w.png

Elliott

Elliott

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • IGN:?
  • Class:?

IGN: uhhh... Wednesday?

Title: The Ugly Duckling Barnacle.

Once there was a very ugly barnacle.

The ugly barnacle set out to make some friends.

Out of curiosity, the ugly barnacle decided to try out Harkon Defense!

The ugly barnacle had so much fun even though she didn't know what she was doing.

However, she kept going.

A year later, the ugly barnacle joined the guild Harkon Rangers.

It was a decision she would never regret.

Through thick and thin, she was able to have a group of friends she can talk to about anything and everything.

During one of her Harkon Defense runs...

She encountered her first Absolute Unique: the Shining Crystal Shield.

She panicked.

She screamed in all chat.

When she tried to pick it up, the "contract" came up.

She couldn't hit anything.

She screamed again.

She logged.

After learning about it, she regretted it.

She screamed. Again.

With this in mind, she had yoinked stolen picked up some Absolute Uniques from her guildmates during Harkon Defense.

... Of course she gave them back.

The ugly barnacle has many stories to tell, and this is one of many.

Knowledge. Power. Acknowledgment. Knowledge is power. Power is knowledge. Is knowledge power? Is power knowledge?

... A-hem.

To this day, the ugly barnacle became a beautiful, confident barnacle.

Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee end.

e6e369d2a504537c89ef7f613b5e6be7.png 

Edited by Elliott, 13 November 2018 - 11:17 AM.

• Keyos, Mizzo, Quintus and 2 others like this

tiny_cactus_pixels_by_okita17-dba5zgy.pn

Elliott | 1945 | Finn | Wednesday | Jollibee 

Quintus

Quintus

#1 Power PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • IGN:Quintus
  • Class:Champion
Spoiler

WOW this is amazing!! Adra you're so talented! T.T s2

It's an incredible poem and I wont tell you how many times I have already read it hahah

*Added to favorites* 

PS

Spoiler

• Elliott, W1Z4RD and Adrazelle like this

PeskyLateAdder-max-1mb.gif

Quintus              Quint            Quintum

Lv 400                   Lv 400                Lv 200

VISHAAL

VISHAAL

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Locationamerican
  • IGN:vishal

The Story Of An Indian God Arriivng To Caballa Island .

hey all. This is Vishal Sarakïtyú, 26, M, India .

I am Instrgram influencer , with more than 250k folowers and Widely known in my area for bing a model .

But now, i will tell you guys my intension of coming to the Cabala Island. 

प्रस्तावना . (prologue)

2013 / 09 / 11

It was 3 o clock , in my hometown,  नई दिल्ली , (new delhi) , and i started hearing Gun shots and canon bals. I was scared . So was my Mum , Acrëtsía Rëggin. She was making lentils. 

So we went outside our mansion, and to see what was happeneing.. Wow. It was a group of africans and monkeys trying to get rude with the Indian. Then we left and went to the govermeent castle to talk with the President, Dánskäo Sühaail. He was shook. Because some monkeys stole some of his most precious Gems, weaponry and, money . But he then said , It is fine,we will overcome this situation no matter what. He then called one of his slaves , Däniellé Itän, and asked him to go find out what was happeneing in the Indian bank, because that is where Dánskäo had all the guverniment savings . Upon arriving to the bank, Däniellé found one of Dánskäo's most terrible enemys of all time trying to steal the bank savings . Was it really her though ? . She looked way different from 5 years ago . Däniellé, extremely scared, went to notify the president what was about to happen in the bank . The president was shocked. He through that enemy in particular died years ago but No? still alive. Dánskäo summoned all his governement committee. He patiently waited for everyone to arrive , and when they did , They went to fight the african army trying to steal the indian bank. His committee was strong . It had many strong personalities from around the country, the most remarkable Monëí Gor-Gë, a war veteran claimed by many one of the best soldiers to ever touch the World .

They then they arrived to the Indian Bank. And yes. They were not wrong . It was her.. Dánskäo saw her with his own eyes. 

- What the fruit ? I throught you died years ago . (said the president)

0fefcda46bcd7c2e9743fa62e5f64e2a.gif

- Well I'm back sweetheart ~ 

Dánskäo couldnt believe it?.. It was her , Junnyla Ramm, with all her pets (the monkeys ) following her orders . 

- WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM THE INDIAN!? .. PLEASE DO TELLS US.  - Said Dánskäo scared , (considering Junyla's army is much more stronger and developed than the indian.)

- Well honey, you know what I desire..! ALL. Absolutely ALL, your amethyst and emerald gemss Mwahahahahahaha.

They then had a massive battle.  Of course , Dánskäo lost, mainly because of his group members. They couldnt outdo Junnyla's grand developed army.

Junnyla and her group left the India, with her pockets full of Amethyst , Emeralds, Pearls, and also sacred weapons from the indian legion.

कैबल्ला के लिए आगमन (arrival to caballa island)

Days have passed after the incident .. And many members of the Indian goverment committee are still recovering themselves in the most prestigous hospitals of New Dali.

giphy.gif

Huh ? My phone was ringing.. I pick up.. and it was him, the President. He asked me to go visit him in the hospital he was staying , becouse he had an important announcenemnt for me.

So i got all ready, put my best makeup, and went to visit him.

- Vishal. Thanks you for coming. These last days have been terribly payinful for me, Im stil seriously injured so i have a task for you.

-Hmm? What is it Sir.

- I have localized Junnyla Ramm's whereabouts through IP finder.com , and she is in a little-known Island in the pacific ocean. It is called the CABALLA ISLAND . I have heard she has a big mansion there , so i will give you these explosives to bomb her house.

- I will do my best his majesty.

So the next day i took the first plane to the american, and had set all my things ready for the jurney.

TO BE CONTINUED...

कैबल्ला के लिए आगमन

Hello your IGN is missing. Please also message [Mod]Hiroto your wings sets of choice for the PVP event via forum message. I sent you messages in-game but I think our times do not  match. Thanks.

Will you be using:

IGN: MISSSNIPERQUEEN

-Mizzo

• Kean likes this

Krusefmom

Krusefmom

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Location한국 KOR
  • IGN:RomiKu
  • Class:CardHunter
  • Level:300+
IGN : RomiKu
Title :
Krusef's Diary ~why humans do such a thing?~

한국분들을 배려한 한국어 원본도 맨밑에 같이 첨부합니다... 모국어가.. 채고야...
include Korean version(original) at the bottom

25qbsx5.jpg

○○/□□, Mon.
Hewwo~~~
I'm Krusef the charm guardian and my mum is the Bunny with black hair.
Writing down something is not so easy 'cuz my hand is too small...
Mom laughed at my poor handwriting, but I believe it'll be way much better if I transform into my big-form :3
Nowadays, my mom deals with some naaaasty people who are dumping their own task(even for five times!!) on her.
Why humans ask such a selfish request?

○○/△△, Tue.
Mom told me she would make me a dark choco piece.
Oh how sweet my mum is. u_u
But she came back with a bottle of waste
saying the clumsy compounder Paul did that shit...
How human can do such a horrible thing???
That 'Paul' must be the worst-worst-worst cook in the world.
She calmed me that she will success next time, so I didn't cry.
I'm a good boy :>

○○/◇◇, Wed.
Today we went to see Item girl.
Mom sold lots of things, including yesterday's compound waste.
Item girl gladly bought that dirty waste at high price.
Where the heck she's gonna use that useless thing?
Oh maybe she enjoys collecting kinda trash.
Humans are interesting.
I would rather save money for candy than buy such a thing.

○○/♤♤, Thu.
There was a tiny lil' penguin running down the field.
It was so cute to harm, but mom beat it until the item bag is dropped.
I complained that the strong should protect the weak.
Then mom said;
"Listen son, I spent my whole fortune to give birth to you. So if you want to protect my life, please protect my purse too..."
Oh...... I see...
After that, I did my best to hunt down those penguins...

○○/♧♧, Fri.
Mom and I visited Ghost Blue today.
Weird-looking fish creatures hit my mom!! >:○
I asked may I cure her, but she said 'no thanks' with a grin...
and started to SLEEP on the spot.
For the first time I learned that humans can sleep underwater.
...wait, are they even can breath underwater?

○○/☆☆, Sat.
Surprise! We discovered Poseidon's treasure.
There were lots of galder coupons and... carrots, cabbages and watermelons.
I wonder Mr.Poseidon was an agriculturist or whatever... ah nevermind.
I'm much more curious about my mom's backpack that was able to put all those farm products.
Does every human's backpack accept 20 watermelons at one time?
Awesomeeee. Humans' technology is amazing.

○○/♡♡, Sun.
Mom won a prize and got a gift box!
Overflowed with joy, we opened the box together.
A box appeared inside of the box.
Why humans pack box with the box?
Anyway, again, we opened the second box...
and got a ugly hat.
I knew she was always unlucky in random game, but this was a shame...
However, before I found a word of consolation, mom opened her lips first.
"No big deal! I already used all of my luck when I got a best present ever in my life."
and she made a huge smile to me.
My soul's owner, my world, my blessing,
I love you best too.

Spoiler

• Mizzo, Elliott, W1Z4RD and 6 others like this

Take care of your guardian  2qs4guc.gif

157ga38.png

161013~ RomiKu ♥ 180125~ Krusef

quinken

quinken

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • IGN:Draconios
  • Class:Dark Lord

((Hi, I'm going submit my story in the perspective of my in game charector Draconios, I truly hope you like my story :3 ))

IGN: Draconios
Title: A Memoir of Caballa

The first time I arrived on Caballa Island I knew that this was going to be an amazing adventure! I started out a humble shaman but soon I found myself making great friends on Coral Beach and helping them as we worked together to reach Desert Beach. Over time I learned great magical skills that aided in my journey, Mana Arrow being a personal favorite of mine, it truly helped me through my travels to Megalopolis, and even more so after I gained the ability Arrow Rush so let me fire many at once. I soon reached Caballa Relics where I began to discover some of the secrets of this mysterious island. While in Caballa Relics I also gained a new lease of life as my Job was upgraded from Shaman to Magician. I had to think long and hard over wether I wanted to choose the Dark or Light Pact, but in the end I chose the pact of Darkness, and with it I gained a wonderful new spell, Hellfire. Through my travels between the scary haunted Oops Wharf and the watery Mermaid Palace, I learned a lot about myself, and more so I learned a lot about this island. Between Wicked Flame and Dark Lance I managed to hold my own against he progressively stronger and stronger enemies. Soon I arrived in Ghost Blue the place that would change everything forever. I learned a lot here, the thing I learned most of all, was my ultimate path in life, the path of the Dark Lord. It was a long and difficult task to gain all that I needed, but I soon arrived at my goal and the newest Dark Lord was born! From there I traversed the beautiful Rose Garden and mysterious Black Swamp with ease, crushing all enemies before me. My journey now takes to the frozen Snow Hills, perhaps this frozen area will reveal more secrets to me... I suppose only time will tell.

• Mizzo, W1Z4RD, Kean and 1 other like this

Kebber

Kebber

Selfie Boy 2016

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

IGN: Ulfgar

Title: An Old Man Reminiscing

So a former family tradition of mine was that a good portion of my family would gather on every other weekend or at least once a month and play games. Most of the time it was D&D but there were other games we would play from Red Dragon Inn to some sort of market exchange game and even rummy or scrabble with house rules. I was a young kid back when I first started playing and I enjoyed spending all this time with my family and learning many things that I wouldn't have gotten to learn when I was in school.

Looking back though, there is one thing that has stuck with me that I never realized how true it would be and how it applies to online games like Trickster. My uncle had said a few times that this will only happen for so long then everyone is going to grow up and have different schedules and we might not get the chance to enjoy the times like we did. After about 10 years of going to my uncle's house and playing games with family we finally hit that bump in the road. The kids (myself included) had grown up and we had gone our separate ways and no longer could find the time where everyone had the same time free. This now has me feeling the same about my current guild. I know we are together now and we do our best to stay in touch with each other but we are all growing up and older and I know one day this too might end. We have had several guild members in the past who have moved on with their lives and many more who might do the same in the future.

We don't know what we have in store for the future so lets try to remember to enjoy what we have now.

• Keyos, Mizzo, Elliott and 5 others like this

rishou

rishou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Reserving this spot! Will post my story once I get it up to par!

Question : Can I post the story via a comic or do I have to write it out? If I have to write it out can I use some visuals?

Mizzo

Mizzo

• Moderators
  • 550 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Reserving this spot! Will post my story once I get it up to par!

Question : Can I post the story via a comic or do I have to write it out? If I have to write it out can I use some visuals?

Hello,

Please write it out for this event or you can do both. Visuals and pictures are welcome! The more creative the more your post will stand out.

-Mizzo

• rishou likes this

xHappysmilesx

xHappysmilesx

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • IGN:Aise
  • Class:Sheep
  • Level:30

IGN: Aise 
Title: Our Girl Band

My short and sweet story is when I first started playing Trickster Online it was when I was 9/10 years old. I can't remember how I found the game but I remember being instantly obsessed with it and deciding which character to play. I've always considered myself as a sheep but truth be told my first ever character was a cat and I loved her very much, I felt like a real fashionista playing her. I played for weeks on end in Blooming Cora and I'd fight alone or big groups chasing specifically Blue Penguins. Because I was learning the game and was still very young I didn't know how to level up properly and would chase after Blue Penguins over and over again to get my level up.

Eventually after getting into parties with others and communicating briefly I got into the Dark Cave (before entering Desert Beach) and found another (supposedly) girl player 9 year old me fell instantly in love with and met two other characters where we decided we'd go to Mega and start our own girl band and 9 year old me wanted to marry the bunny player ASAP. Making those friends at that age stuck with me since and something I never forgot about. I'd play the game as much as possible and I remember when we'd all journey to Mega and we were all trying to find our way there it would take us hours and hours to figure out and all throughout that time I was extremely happy and is a really fond memory of my childhood, it might seem underwhelming to some but to me its different. We did finally reach Mega and we RP'd as singers and had an audience of people watching us make up songs and play pretend instruments!

That's my short story, I hope you like it!

• Mizzo, Quintus and Kean like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Storytelling, Event, 2018