Game Crashing and Controls Not Working

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Masaeta

Masaeta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi can someone help me please i cannot use controls on my laptop that i am currently reporting from and on my desktop as soon as I launch the game it crashes my computer and restarts it every time, with blue screens a few times. Can someone please help me find out why my laptop lets me log in but no controls work, i cant use the basic keys d for drilling , i  for items, s for skills, F1-0 hotbar keys, etc? Then i try playing my desktop and it immediately crashes, only ever 1 time let me get on and play. It was the very first time i launched  the game on that desktop after a new install, then after i closed the game down and tried to relaunch it later it kept crashing.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4282 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

Can you do a check file first?

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4282 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

It would be useful if you could post screenshot of when your game went wrong.

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 688 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Mercenary
  • Level:400
Okay, one thing you can be sure: It is not a problem from the game. 

Basically, the game can't crash your computer or reestart it just doing the login. What I think is happening to you is a memory or a battery problem. For example: I am a huge fan of Overwatch, but unfortenly my computer is not. I've bought the game, but I can't play it without my computer turning off. It gets blue screen and turn off after few seconds, similar to what is happening to you. In my case it is a memory/video problem, my computer can't hold overwatch.  

I am sorry, but I can not help you since it is not a game problem. What I would tell you to do anyway just to try, is deleting everything from trickster you have in your computer, and redownload the game again and before you start the instal process, turn your antiviruses off. As aran said you can try check files too.

oiau13.png

Spoiler

Masaeta

Masaeta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

okay I will uninstall the game again on the desktop and try again from a clean copy, i did recently just uninstall, restart and installed a clean copy. May i ask what you mean by Check Files? Do you mean Antivirus check? What about my laptop? Its letting me log in but the keys wont work i already can tell on the login screen that it wont let me tab from the username box to the password box then when i get logged in the normal keys don't function at all? I would love to play on my laptop, it is a gaming laptop so the game should run better than on a non gaming computer.

The Image below are the screens after the desktop shuts down after i attempt to launch the game and restarts with either or, more of the time the black screen.

https://imgur.com/a/YpvQ8oJ

nelly007

nelly007

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts
  • IGN:Nelly
  • Class:Champ,Witch,Gladiator
  • Level:all 200+

can we see ur computers settings? like which OS are you running, ram, graphic card, etc?

Masaeta

Masaeta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

not sure which computer you are referring to but I will give both.

Laptop: Acer Aspire V3-771G

Intel Core i7-2670QM 2.2GHz /w Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M

8GB DDR3 Memory
750GB HDD

Windows 10 Home

DirectX 12

This is the laptop i want to play on but keys do not function at all in game.

Desktop:Compaq Persario CQ5814 PC

AMD E-350 Processor Duo CPUs 1.6GHz

AMD Raedeon HD 6310 Graphics 

4GB DDR3 Memory

500GB HDD

Windows 7 Home Premium

Direct X 11

This is the Desktop that is sometimes blue screening and most the time the black screen.

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 688 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Mercenary
  • Level:400

May i ask what you mean by Check Files? 

When you start the trickster splash, you have few options on the splash.

Check Files  / Option  / Exit / Start the Game

Just click in check files, it is going to start a like a "problem solution" in the game folder, downloading any file that is missing in your trickster folder.

oiau13.png

Spoiler