Sekyoku

Sekyoku

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Special Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • IGN:Sekyoku
  • Class:Scientist
Hello everyone,it's Sekyoku ! (No really ?) haha !

I will give the reasons for the creation of this topic.

This is not news for anyone ... Trickster's community is dying.

Therefore, to find a semblance of activity on the different cards.
I propose you one of the hardest quests of the game.
Of course the reward will be equivalent.

All of this tends to explore cards that players have abandoned.
Find some sensations through music, monsters, atmosphere etc.

(I apologize in advance for my English)

Enough of blabla ...

There will be 3 parts in each category of questies...
Level 

Category 1 : 80-180
Category 2 : 180-280
Category 3 : 290-400

181025082525580775.png

Category 1 : 80-180

Part 1:(Reward : Ticket 1-3)

x200 Gold (24 weight)
x1000 Crystal (1 weight)
x10 GM gift Certificate (1 Weight)
x50 Expensive Film (1 Weight)
x10 Ori-Harkon 

Part 2 : ( Reward : Ticket 2-3 )

x150 Nora Sprayer( 13 Weight)
x150 Satan Plug (14 Weight)
x30 Tanya's Sword (90 Weight)
x150 Fried Egg (31 Weight)
x10 Zircon
X10 Mithril

Part 3 : (Reward : Ticket 3-3)

x150 Premium Wine (10 weight)
X5 Flail (from Tutankhamen Boss)
x5 Stone Bracelet (from Tombeth Boss)
X5  Blood Lighting Jade (from Count Blood Boss)
x5 Bloody Rune of Fate
x10 Ghost Muscle Card 

EXCHANGE : 3 tickets for the prize (?) 
Tickets must be differents for each category...

Category 1 : #PRIZE#

mini_181025082519149141.png

# PRIZE # : X1 SUPER SPRINT (untradeable / undroppable /unchangeable/ unsalable )
Required : Lv.100
AP : 500 
AC : 45
LK : 45
HV : 45
MA : 45
DA : 45
DP : 1000
MD : 1000
MP : 2.000
HP : 3.000
(Speed 70%)

Category 2 : 180-280

Part 1: (Reward : Ticket 1-3)

x1000 500 Galder Coupon (30 Weight)
x150 Wild Strawberry Juice (15 Weight)
X150 Snail Dish (31 Weight)
x80 Magic Powder (80 Weight)
X80 Viscous Saliva (50 Weight)
X10 Adamantite (643 Weight)

Part 2 : (Reward : Ticket 2-3)

x50 BackUp CD (2 Weight)
x80 Ancient Nutritious Mushroom (15 weight)
x15 Americano
X15 Gold Lens
X150 Ancient Elixir (5 weight)
x10 Alexandrite 

Part 3 : (Reward : Ticket 3-3)

x15 Red tentacle (from Tenter lion Boss )
x15 Ice heart ( from Queen Odinea Boss )
x15  Dark Eye (from Count Blood Boss)
x15 Funky Orc Card
x10 Bloody Rune of Fate
x1 Harkon

Category 2 : #PRIZE#
mini_181025082513176798.png

#PRIZE# : X1 Mega SPRINT (untradeable / undroppable /unchangeable/ unsalable )
Required : Lv.1
AP : 900 
AC : 60
LK : 60
HV : 60
MA : 60
DA : 60
DP : 2000
MD : 2000
MP : 3.000
HP : 6.000
(Speed 80%)

Category 3 : 290-400

Part 1: (Reward : Ticket 1-3)

x100 Orc's bat (177 weight)
x100 Star Card Pack No.7
x50 Terrible Mask (201 Weight)
x100 Iodine pill (15 Weight)
x50 GM Lucky bag
x5 Alexandrite

Part 2 : (Reward : Ticket 2-3)

x100 Hydelite (7 Weight)
x50 Golem Stone (193 Weight)
x100 Bath Stool (150 Weight)
x100 Strong tooth (35 Weight)
x3 Nikarium Fragment
x5 Bloody Rune of Fate

Part 3 : (Reward : Ticket 3-3)

x5 Dragon's Horn (from Spicy Dragon)
x10 Dragon's egg (from Spicy Dragon)
x5 Ice Earring (from Queen's Odinea)
x10 Bloody Rune of Fate
x3 Nikarium
x3 Harkon

Category 3 : #PRIZE#
mini_181025082523307703.png

#PRIZE# : X1 Supreme SPRINT (untradeable / undroppable /unchangeable/ unsalable )
Required : Lv.1
AP : 1.300 
AC : 80
LK : 80
HV : 80
MA : 80
DA : 80
DP : 3.500
MD : 3.500
MP : 4.000
HP : 9.000
(Speed 90%)

LAST EDIT 06:15 PM (France) 

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 550 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello,

I would like to say thank you for placing a suggestion. However, the above cannot be done.

Here is the reasons:

1. We cannot create custom exp quests at this time. A couple months ago we had intended in making the Phantom school have new quests. With alot of trial and error it could not be done.

2. If a quest is made the items listed above would be consumed. I don't know about you but I wouldn't want my 200 Gm certificates and a Boss box to be consumed.

3. The sprints above do not exist. So we need the admin and Gm to approve of them. If an item is too hax it may not be made. Q: Can it be tempered?

Here are some ideas for you if you want to remake the suggestion above:

We have the ability to make achievements or make quests part of a series under events on the website. These do not give exp, however, if you can come up with a solution on how to incorporate this it may of be of some use.

• A problem is then the items are not consumable. The players could trade there items from person to person. Can you think of a solution?

Have a good day dear.

-Mizzo

• kelpi likes this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 688 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Mercenary

An event like that was suggested before. A moderator did the event with hax items as rewards. Many joined on it and left before it was finished. The event still on, but no one never finished it. 

For the reward you suggested I would say no for this (this is my opinion, from Hiroto, not as a staff member but like a normal player). 

• kelpi and vennybot like this

oiau13.png

Spoiler

Sekyoku

Sekyoku

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Special Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Hello,

I would like to say thank you for placing a suggestion. However, the above cannot be done.

Here is the reasons:

1. We cannot create custom exp quests at this time. A couple months ago we had intended in making the Phantom school have new quests. With alot of trial and error it could not be done.

2. If a quest is made the items listed above would be consumed. I don't know about you but I wouldn't want my 200 Gm certificates and a Boss box to be consumed.

3. The sprints above do not exist. So we need the admin and Gm to approve of them. If an item is too hax it may not be made. Q: Can it be tempered?

Here are some ideas for you if you want to remake the suggestion above:

We have the ability to make achievements or make quests part of a series under events on the website. These do not give exp, however, if you can come up with a solution on how to incorporate this it may of be of some use.

• A problem is then the items are not consumable. The players could trade there items from person to person. Can you think of a solution?

Have a good day dear.

-Mizzo

Thanks for the reply Mizzo !

@1 : I understand for the XP and EXP problem. (I have no alternative)

@2 : I'll give the solution later.

Im interested in the website questies.

To solve problems,here my suggestions : 

- I don't want the sprint to be" temperable" on the website (neither in game).(The stats are already high enough)

- For found objects,I will create a post with the name of the participating players and their progress.

For example : 

[MOD]Mizzo : 

Quest : Category 3 :

Part 1 :

x100 Orc's bat (177 weight) (done)

x100 Star Card Pack No.7
x100 Terrible Mask (201 Weight)
x100 Iodine pill (15 Weight) (done)
x300 Eternal Fire Grass (5 Weight)
x50 GM Lucky bag (done)
x5 Adamantite (done)
x5 Alexandrite (done)

Every weekend, I will update on the forum the advanced players.
Of course, the help of the moderators to recover the object of the players is welcome.
To be clear the objects will be kept until the end of the quest.

Finally at each end and beginning of maintenance if players have finished
the quest list will be sent to the administrator.
And the objects will be given to a moderator or administrator directly.

@3 : 
I know the sprint don't exist but they can change the name no ? With other stats ? (the name was just a suggestion ^^)

Cordially,Seky ^^

vennybot

vennybot

#1 Charm PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:Mew
  • Class:#2 Power's husband
  • Level:GudnNuf

Hello!

As Hiroto already said, there's an event like this going on. No one has completed it. As this person has already said, even with all the rewards suggested, if you think people are going to do that much work for such prizes...You're tripping. You can see the hype in that forum page where a better ratio of worth of items gathered to worth of items as a reward are, and how even with that, no one has finished it. No one. When approached later, everyone says something among the lines of "It got boring/tedious/not worth it".

You're right, the community is dying. Burning them straight out of the game is not the solution.

TL;DR: Good idea, but it's already been done and was a failure. Doesn't mean you can't keep trying.

• HirotoSenpai likes this

Check out my guardian guide and wishlist. My friend Z made this profile picture! Check her services out here!

2r63ce0.jpg

vz7xQ9w.png

Elliott

Elliott

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • IGN:?
  • Class:?

It's Elliott weh.

I genuinely love and adore this event if it's implemented this way.

Many of the items are easy to find, especially with the increased rates for many items.

One of the problems I have is turning in the boss boxes, as they're based on RNG.

My improvement would be to use items that the bosses drop rather than the boss box itself.

For example, replace the Tut box for a Flail or the Nemeth Hair Towel; Tombeth box for Sun's Coat of Arms or Stone Bracelet, etc.

The items still have a hard time dropping, but they don't lose much value as they aren't boss boxes.

If there are level limits, then wouldn't the lv 80-180 bracket need weight items? Under the assumption they don't have any WT wings, of course.

By adding all of the items together (with the exception of the ores' unknown weight atm)...

The first part would total 7050+ WT

The second part would total 11400+ WT

The third part would total 10600+ WT

Perhaps you can somehow change all the items that instead of a quest, you give a ticket. I will use the 180-280 bracket as an example. Keep in mind you may have to reduce the items because only 6 items slots are available for an exchange.

x50 BackUp CD 
x100 Ancient Nutritious Mushroom
x15 Americano
X15 Gold Lens
X15 Honey Tea 
x300 pencil case
X300 Ancient Elixir
x300 Eternal Youth Grass 
x2 Harkon
Exchange Ticket: Category 2-2 Ticket
Part 3
x1 Soki Legendary Box
x1 Captain Skull Legendary Box
x1 Koiosu Legendary Box
x20 Funky Orc Card
x20 Int.Wind Spirit Card
x20 Swamp Shark Card
x10 Bloody Rune of Fate
x10 Alexandrite 
x1 Harkon
Exchange Ticket: Category 2-3 Ticket
--> Reward Requirement: x1 Category 2-1 Ticket, x1 Category 2-2 Ticket, x1 Category 2-3 Ticket
----> Category 2 Prize Ticket

In response to those opposed to this idea, the "Expert Collector" event would take much longer to achieve. Some of the items are from boss trial rooms, nearly all the categories require you to have Mind's Eye, and others have a level requirement and require a much, much longer time to afk drill items as opposed to the items offered here. To be frank, I don't even know where to get half the items in the other thread. Like I said earlier, many of the items in this suggestion thread are easily obtainable and can be possible to achieve.

• Sekyoku, Keyos, Mizzo and 1 other like this

tiny_cactus_pixels_by_okita17-dba5zgy.pn

Elliott | 1945 | Finn | Wednesday | Jollibee 

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 550 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist

OH!

Elliot has some great ideas. Yes, we do have the ability to use custom exchanges with an npc. However, there is no exp payout.

Also keep in mind if we do an event like this we need to lower the amount of items if they are to large. Many players are lazy and will loose interest if things are to large if they don't feel the payout is good enough. Which you can see in places like the various patchnotes that no matter how good an event is there will be players that will complain because they want easy ways to make quick money, don't take it to heart. (I am not meaning Mewsie and Hero)

For example items such as 300 pencil cases and 100 terrible masks. Would take a very large amount of time. Thus players would loose interest.

On the opposite end of this event: there are people that like the idea of working for rare items. If these items are special they would be willing to work for them for self satisfaction. I am this type of player. So if your event is doable I would definitely do it.

Another key difference between the expert collector and this suggestion is promise that an item would be there. With the Expert event: If another player won the item while you were working on it the your time would be wasted. Since the event was also first come first serve. This is the main reason I did not take part along with the loss of adamantites and alexandrites.

Continue the suggestions everyone!

Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Kean

Kean

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • IGN:Keen

This looks interesting, but the boss boxes are definitely overkill. (Still a lot better than Expert Collector LUL)

The sprints look very cool, but that is a lot of required items for sprints locked at Lv 1.

I would like to see a greater variety of rewards. Maybe each part of each category should also have a reward. (More rewards! It has to be worth it to participate!)

I'm lazy, but I would definitely participate if it means that I can hunt a feasible amount of items for useful rewards. *cough* Expert Collector  *cough*

I would like to see how much traction this suggestion could gain. This could be promising!

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1204 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff

theres already a sprint with hax stats: Sign of Dimensions? or Shin Poker? i dont remember its name

but for GM only :)

the problem with your sprints is that they are level 1 and level 1 compounding materials wouldnt change much ...

Note: there are harder things to achieve in Trickster (for almost no reward) : Private Shop Mats

i think there are only 4 or 5 Tenter Lion Carpets in this server

(i thought there would be at least a flourish or a whole server announcement, but nope :) )

maybe it could be used for achievements?

• Sekyoku likes this

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

Sekyoku

Sekyoku

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Special Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

It's Elliott weh.

I genuinely love and adore this event if it's implemented this way.

Many of the items are easy to find, especially with the increased rates for many items.

One of the problems I have is turning in the boss boxes, as they're based on RNG.

My improvement would be to use items that the bosses drop rather than the boss box itself.

For example, replace the Tut box for a Flail or the Nemeth Hair Towel; Tombeth box for Sun's Coat of Arms or Stone Bracelet, etc.

The items still have a hard time dropping, but they don't lose much value as they aren't boss boxes.

If there are level limits, then wouldn't the lv 80-180 bracket need weight items? Under the assumption they don't have any WT wings, of course.

By adding all of the items together (with the exception of the ores' unknown weight atm)...

The first part would total 7050+ WT

The second part would total 11400+ WT

The third part would total 10600+ WT

Perhaps you can somehow change all the items that instead of a quest, you give a ticket. I will use the 180-280 bracket as an example. Keep in mind you may have to reduce the items because only 6 items slots are available for an exchange.

x50 BackUp CD 
x100 Ancient Nutritious Mushroom
x15 Americano
X15 Gold Lens
X15 Honey Tea 
x300 pencil case
X300 Ancient Elixir
x300 Eternal Youth Grass 
x2 Harkon
Exchange Ticket: Category 2-2 Ticket
Part 3
x1 Soki Legendary Box
x1 Captain Skull Legendary Box
x1 Koiosu Legendary Box
x20 Funky Orc Card
x20 Int.Wind Spirit Card
x20 Swamp Shark Card
x10 Bloody Rune of Fate
x10 Alexandrite 
x1 Harkon
Exchange Ticket: Category 2-3 Ticket
--> Reward Requirement: x1 Category 2-1 Ticket, x1 Category 2-2 Ticket, x1 Category 2-3 Ticket
----> Category 2 Prize Ticket

In response to those opposed to this idea, the "Expert Collector" event would take much longer to achieve. Some of the items are from boss trial rooms, nearly all the categories require you to have Mind's Eye, and others have a level requirement and require a much, much longer time to afk drill items as opposed to the items offered here. To be frank, I don't even know where to get half the items in the other thread. Like I said earlier, many of the items in this suggestion thread are easily obtainable and can be possible to achieve.

I did some change on the post.

6 items and instead of Boss boxes (it's their item only) .

And for the sprint requirement maybe : 

Category 1 : Level 100-200(sprint Lv.100)

Category 2 : Level 200-300 (sprint Lv.200)

Category 3 : Level 300-400 (sprint Lv.300)