Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationLondon
  • IGN:Ignacius
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:240

So, I want to make a new character on this server but I do not want to have go to through all the quest line just to get myself up to third job again and I know that some players have utitlised a way of  'speed-levelling'. To my knowledge, for the first 100 levels, people here appear to go into Techi mines with max inventory (300/300), flicker drill, moon bracelet EV and VIP and drill away till level 100. After that, Im not actually too sure what people do. Do they:

• go straight to CT and just grind until they hit 400? 
  • do PQ's till their desired level
  • go to Tap mines and drill even further?
  • All of the above?

Any help would be appreciated. 

Many thanks!

Adrazelle

Adrazelle

#2 Sense PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationPh | Illinois
  • IGN:Adrazelle

what I do is afk drill at Tap field 1 (make sure you're guarded so you won't die, I usually drill near the portal). I drill there up to 50-ish maybe (that would take around 30 mins more or less) then I powerlevel myself to 130 'cause I have my own powerlevel character. 

for level 130 and above:

1. PQ

2. CT grind (with Royal/Special Party) 

2d2cdnk.jpg

♥ Adrazelle ♥ Adobo ♥ Acceptance ♥ Legacy ♥ CoffeeJelly ♥ Draxxi ♥

Fang

Fang

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationLondon

what I do is afk drill at Tap field 1 (make sure you're guarded so you won't die, I usually drill near the portal). I drill there up to 50-ish maybe (that would take around 30 mins more or less) then I powerlevel myself to 130 'cause I have my own powerlevel character. 

for level 130 and above:

1. PQ

Thanks for the quick reply! I suppose power levelling myself is an option. Do you know what the max level difference can be between the power leveller and the power levelee (does that make sense?) is?

Keyos

Keyos

Game Moderator & Advisor

• Moderators
  • 383 posts
  • IGN:[Mod]Keyos
  • Class:Duelist Bunny
  • Level:400
99 is the range for the party to not be fixed
ex: lvl 201 - 300
  • Fang likes this
Spoiler

banana123

banana123

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts

for level 130 and above:

1. PQ

99 is the range for the party to not be fixed
ex: lvl 201 - 300

I'm lv 289 how long does it take for Lv 300 and which part of CT is best for UP?

and doing what only by killing monsters?

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 688 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Mercenary

This is what I do to fast lv up:

1. Quest up to lv 60
  2. Plvl up to lv 130
  3. Grind at CT or caballa mine up to 170
  4. Grind at kerberos up to 200-210
  5. Start CT / finish all CT Floors
  6. Grind at CT 55 or 62 up to lv 380
  7. Finish all the PQs (Snow mine / Tech mine  / Tap mine) 

Those 7 steps will leave you at lv 400, but if at the end of tap mine you didnt get 400, just do some tap spa PQ runs and u gonna make it.

• Fang likes this

oiau13.png

Spoiler

Fang

Fang

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationLondon

This is what I do to fast lv up:

1. Quest up to lv 60
  2. Plvl up to lv 130
  3. Grind at CT or caballa mine up to 170
  4. Grind at kerberos up to 200-210
  5. Start CT / finish all CT Floors
  6. Grind at CT 55 or 62 up to lv 380
  7. Finish all the PQs (Snow mine / Tech mine  / Tap mine) 

Those 7 steps will leave you at lv 400, but if at the end of tap mine you didnt get 400, just do some tap spa PQ runs and u gonna make it.

Thanks! When you say grind at Kerberos, do you mean the one at vamp castle? Or is there some hidden farming floor that im unaware of? Additionally, where do you recommend I plvl, as my new character obviously wont have access to any of the good CT floors. But otherwise sounds good. Currently Im drilling and am level 54 but I do not have any characters capable of plvling so I will have to keep on drilling till at least level 84. 

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 688 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Class:Mercenary

Kerberos = Count Blood Boss Trial 1 - Kerbero's [...] ~~ Dont remember the full name xD

You can plvl at caballa mine at the gold bug spot and also at count blood boss trial 1

Since you dont have another char to plvl, what class are u? i'd say: drill up to the TM u need to get your first area skill so you can start ct to grind

oiau13.png

Spoiler

Fang

Fang

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationLondon

Kerberos = Count Blood Boss Trial 1 - Kerbero's [...] ~~ Dont remember the full name xD

You can plvl at caballa mine at the gold bug spot and also at count blood boss trial 1

Since you dont have another char to plvl, what class are u? i'd say: drill up to the TM u need to get your first area skill so you can start ct to grind

Ahh okay, wow I didn't know that this was an farming spot. I will try both except my char is too high for this to be possibility. I'm doing a 4132 pure AP bunny, so my first area skill is well... not for a while lets say :P. Thankfully im at lectures most of the time so leaving my bunny to drill most of the time and actually playing it is an option

Adrazelle

Adrazelle

#2 Sense PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationPh | Illinois
  • IGN:Adrazelle

I'm lv 289 how long does it take for Lv 300 and which part of CT is best for UP?

and doing what only by killing monsters?

probably 15mins/level. I plvled someone 290~300 took us 1hr and 30 mins for it. CT 62 is the grinding area/plvlng area.

2d2cdnk.jpg

♥ Adrazelle ♥ Adobo ♥ Acceptance ♥ Legacy ♥ CoffeeJelly ♥ Draxxi ♥