• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Equestrian

Equestrian

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

wanted to know why my pet drill would not recharge for more than 60 days. and when recharges only has the option of 15 days that will go out for the price of 1 month. because no one warns that this pet can not be loaded like any other pet. I want to know how are you going to lose my cupoum recharged 50 for 15 days or will I have to buy another pet?

j11152.png

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 523 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello,

The premise of the baby driller is: Cheaper in ms and higher stats to buy. Higher rate of recharge to maintain. Meaning it's cheaper at first but costs more to recharge.

If you want to drill for months on end I would recommend buying another type of driller recommending: a driller boy which costs less to maintain than a Baby driller for this purpose.

Always research and check items before you buy them.

• kelpi and HirotoSenpai like this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Equestrian

Equestrian

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hello,

The premise of the baby driller is: Cheaper in ms and higher stats to buy. Higher rate of recharge to maintain. Meaning it's cheaper at first but costs more to recharge.

If you want to drill for months on end I would recommend buying another type of driller recommending: a driller boy which costs less to maintain than a Baby driller for this purpose.

Thanks for the answer but ^_^

Do not misunderstand me, but I'll tell you what I'm thinking here.

you tell me to look before you buy? I ask you that the game is a remedy that I have to look for in the little letters of the drug leaflet to see if there is no charade?
and even then at the time of buying the Pet has no mesão of everything ussi that you told me because if I were not going to stop buying the Driller boy that costs 700MS more and gives me what you said. so I feel cheated because I already have another pet and did not know that there was this change and it was very wrong not to warn when it's time to buy.
Now or I buy another pet + 5.7k MS or I have to spend 50 coupoms to use only 15 days when I am accustomed to spending 30 days.
Oh, I ask, would not we have another way for us to resolve this issue? :unsure:

Can you keep it for 3k MS? I looked and there are people selling on AH for that price would help me solve this. :) ;)

Mizzo

Mizzo

• Moderators
  • 523 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Hello,

You are not making any sense to me. Could you please restate what you are trying to say? I am having a hard time understanding what is being said above.

Or if anyone in the community can explain please do.

-Mizzo

• HirotoSenpai and Equestrian like this

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 666 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:[Mod]Hiroto
  • Class:Mercenary

She is too nice to say what we all want to say. You did a wrong catch. You bought a cheaper pet with better status for higher lv and you really thought it was supposed to be THAT special? something had to be wrong LOL I'm not judging you, I did the same when the pet was first released. The staff won't help you about it, and if one of us do it, be sure it's going to be by the player choice, using their own money. You can do like others and try to sell it on AH.  :D 

• kelpi, Mizzo, vennybot and 2 others like this

oiau13.png

Equestrian

Equestrian

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Hello,

You are not making any sense to me. Could you please restate what you are trying to say? I am having a hard time understanding what is being said above.

Or if anyone in the community can explain please do.

-Mizzo

Então vou falar em português sem usar o Tradutor talvez o Hiroto possa traduzir pra você! o que Hiroto quis dizer foi mais ou menos um pegadinha de tufo que eu falei a cima ele diz: animal bom, barato tinha que ter um porem e é isso que eu digo porque não avisar aos jogadores que ele não se recarrega niguém disse isso.

Mas já vi que vou ter que perde o MS mas Vlw.

She is too nice to say what we all want to say. You did a wrong catch. You bought a cheaper pet with better status for higher lv and you really thought it was supposed to be THAT special? something had to be wrong LOL I'm not judging you, I did the same when the pet was first released. The staff won't help you about it, and if one of us do it, be sure it's going to be by the player choice, using their own money. You can do like others and try to sell it on AH.  :D 

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 666 posts
  • LocationBrazil
Você falou a mesma coisa que eu, e foi avisado. Se vc tivesse procurado no fórum vc saberia, tem items criados por nós que são avisados quando tem algo diferente neles. Quando eu chegar em casa te mando o aviso se quiser. Mas avisado foi, procurado informações do mesmo antes da compra não.
  • kelpi likes this

oiau13.png

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 666 posts
  • LocationBrazil
http://board.playtri...l-driller-pets/

http://board.playtri...5-2014/?p=19908

oiau13.png

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 666 posts
  • LocationBrazil
Vc disse que n da pra da recharge, recharge da, so é mais caro.
  • kelpi likes this

oiau13.png

W1Z4RD

W1Z4RD

King of Ugly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:W1Z4RD
  • Class:KidOfRto
Well pm me,ill give you free driller pet.
  • kelpi, banana123, Ricehat and 2 others like this

kelpi

kelpi

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • IGN:kelpi&Beproud
  • Class:Soul Master / Mercenary
  • Level:400/320

oh <3 such a good soul

• W1Z4RD likes this

armerosayol

armerosayol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

hi , i`m having problems tu buy in my shop , i`m living in spain , any body knows what hapen , or ist me that i do not now buy.... thangs...

armerosayol

armerosayol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello,

hi , please i need help, y buy in my shop but i do not find the objets that i already buy in my trickster, you now what i mean, where goes the iten then you buy in my shop thanks....

Mizzo

Mizzo

• Moderators
  • 523 posts
  • LocationMissouri

hi , please i need help, y buy in my shop but i do not find the objets that i already buy in my trickster, you now what i mean, where goes the iten then you buy in my shop thanks....

Hello,

Do you mean: The items purchased in myshop are not appearing in the myshop inventory?

There is a myshop log that shows when you purchase an item in myshop. Please first confirm with the log that an item is purchased.

There are many things that cause myshop items to vanish from a myshop inventory.

1. A players splash is out of date. You must make sure you are up to our current patch

2. Make sure you have a form of Internet explorer or chrome and they are up to date. Trickster is an older game that requires players to have these extensions.

3. The max amount of items a player can have is 300 in your myshop. Due to the amount of events we recommend players always keep their myshop as clean as possible. If you exceed 300 items will begin to disappear. Remove items and re log for disappearing items to reaper.

I hope this is what you are needing!

-Mizzo