Photo

Secret Empathy

secret empathy secret empathy gaurdian gaurdians card card identification identification fortune fortune teller

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

CrunchyKaleChip

CrunchyKaleChip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I have a feeling that I am not doing this correctly, so I will state my method.  I am open to any suggestions/critics.

I have been identifying cards and have seen the following indicators a rather decent amount:

Power: 24

Magic: 24

Sense: 26

Charm: 25

If each colored flash takes approximately 10 cards, 990 cards.  I am aware of the 1600 card standard, however, I have also received my fortune approximately 40-50 times, exchanging 3 cards each time.  Is it necessary to exchange cards when attempting to gain secret empathy via the fortune teller?

If anyone has experience with gaining secret empathy, how many cards did you use?  How many times did you receive your fortune? How many colored flashes should I expect?

(also, if anyone would like to sell me more cards, I would greatly appreciate it! Private message KaleChip in-game)

Thank you for your time,

KaleChip

Jonathantang

Jonathantang

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • IGN:IXVI
  • Class:Glad
  • Level:not 400

Hmm, I am guessing the coloured flash does not equal to approximately 10 cards. It's actually dependent on getting 3 combos, getting past level 10 & lastly getting a Secret Card during the CI. For my legendary, I did not count the flashes but you should just CI until it stops flashing & if you were really playing instead of just milling cards 1.2k would be a rough estimate. As for the fortune, it doesn't matter how many cards you changed, but when you get a special title through the fortune, it helps a lot in the Secret Empathy. 

Hope this helps.

• Mizzo and vennybot like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: secret, empathy, secret empathy, gaurdian, gaurdians, card, card identification, identification, fortune, fortune teller